Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: the new innkeeper?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: the new innkeeper?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2017 17:59:22   
Hnybnny

me: doesn't check forums for a day or two
forums: apparently goes all lord of the flies

bless u Cheese Man,,, bless you.

ANYWAYS Gaelen is my friend? I love them. Also, @FriendOfAFriend, people appreciated/loved Serenity because in the turmoil of Dragonfable, through the horrors of the Fire War and the Shadowscythe- she was always there for us, with a warm bed and fresh-baked bread. She was one of the few constants in the game. Though a lot of my love came from headcanons/development with tumblr's section of the fandom, I still liked her nonetheless.

And! Funny enough, it's possible to like both characters. I know I do- I may show favoritism towards Serenity, but hey, I had a few years to grow attached. Frankly, it's time for people to stop with the ridiculous amount of whining towards Serenity AND people who miss Serenity.

And And- upset over colored hair? Get ovah yaselves. I love their bisexual-pride colored hair with that glorious undershave & feathers. Gaelen is my new nonbinary innkeeper friend.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
5/22/2017 18:05:40   
FriendOfAFriend

I'm merely saying 99% of the people here who romanticize Serenity's role in the game would never have been like 'Serenity represents what Dragonfable was. Purity, hope, kindness!' like they do now. If anything, I'm saying we all suffer a bit too much of 'don't know what you had until it was gone' + being a bit too sentimental :P I'm not saying you can't like both innkeepers, all I'm saying is that I personally find it hard to believe that Serenity had this big a fanbase until after her death.
Post #: 77
5/22/2017 18:19:48   
VJ

anyways Tomix did a good job with the new IC and look forward to see where things go.

Edited out reference to a deleted post. ~Starflame13

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 5/22/2017 20:25:41 >
Post #: 78
5/22/2017 20:26:21   
  Starflame13

Gryffin Warrior of DF GD

This thread is drifting off topic again, and multiple posts have been deleted. It's already been locked once for cleaning, if it reaches that level again, it will be locked permanently.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
5/22/2017 21:42:32   
LurkBlackSmith

What's going be the culture food appearing with Gaelan in Serene Inn? Now that's going be interesting,we'll be in the kitchen helping Gaelan make his first batch of healthy bread made without yeast and baking soda?

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 5/22/2017 21:44:48 >
Post #: 80
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: the new innkeeper?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition