Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes May 19: My Spot!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes May 19: My Spot!
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2017 22:41:58   
Greyor_42

@ergotth

same here.

DF  Post #: 26
5/19/2017 22:48:50   
Caesaris
Voidwalker of Brazilian Help

spoiler:

Hah! It must be her! Kid Gravelyn!

Also, can anyone confirm this? It's bothering me for a very long time...
spoiler:

I know Gravelyn is Sepulchure daughter...at least in the AQW timeline. But what about in DF? I've read somewhere that Gravelyn isn't Sepulchure's biological daughter...she appears as a baby with Grams at Seppy fortress in the end of Book 1, but nothing concrete about this information. If anyone knows it, please, enlighten me!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
5/19/2017 23:00:33   
Greyor_42

@caesaris

spoiler:

it was confirmed a while ago by tomix that seppy adopted gravelynn in DF.
DF  Post #: 28
5/19/2017 23:03:03   
Caesaris
Voidwalker of Brazilian Help

@Greyor_42

Thanks dude!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
5/19/2017 23:22:00   
VJ

spoiler:

is it just me or does it seem she is looking at the player whenever she talks about Jaana? though that kid reminds me of Seppy....

Fun quest.
Post #: 30
5/19/2017 23:26:19   
docblade

Nice quest.
spoiler:

When the other elf told my char that he's broader than he look, i reacted in the same way as my char does.

Well...maybe, if we do well at the gala, we get something from Altheon..
A: As by royal decree, for the deeds s/he has done in the past and recently, <Hero> shall be rewarded with a estate close to swordha..
H: Excuse me, your Majesty?
A: Yes, <Hero>?[
H: Can i have the cliff near Oaklore instead?
A: The cliff near oaklore? But its nothing there. Its just a cliff.
H: Yeah, but....its my place/spoiler]
DF MQ  Post #: 31
5/19/2017 23:37:00   
GammaCavy

spoiler:

And anyone playing this as a SoulWeaver is going to be reminded of how odd it is that we cant just weave our own outfits. I like Danyel now a lot more than I used to. Wonder what Kara felt with the wind. Hostile air, hmm... I'll be interested to see what that comes to mean.

And Yay! Thanks Greyor, the spoiler tag is functioning!

sincerely, your friendly neighborhood warrior thespian dark lord and counter guardian Gamma Cavy.
DF  Post #: 32
5/19/2017 23:40:46   
Greyor_42

@gammacavy

spoiler:

well, we technically only learned the combat applications of being a soulweaver, not the actual WEAVING part of it. ironically, soulweaving isn't even a combat oriented class, yet it's one of the strongest ones in the game.
DF  Post #: 33
5/19/2017 23:41:01   
VJ

@Doc,
lol that was funny.

spoiler:

Does anyone else think that is Seppy's kid? I mean the age fits the amount of time the hero has been frozen
Post #: 34
5/19/2017 23:51:55   
FriendOfAFriend

Really funny quest that also had serious undertones it in! Very, very well done. :)
spoiler:

There is NO WAY that that isn't Seppy's kid.

< Message edited by FriendOfAFriend -- 5/19/2017 23:52:30 >
Post #: 35
5/20/2017 0:01:19   
Greyor_42

@vj

so far, pretty much everyone is in agreement on that theory.
DF  Post #: 36
5/20/2017 0:13:14   
Flabagast

spoiler:

Gah! Seeing Danyel's appearance change since we saw him last really hit me in the feels, considering the events that take place in The First Weaver can't be too far away...
It was nice to see that there won't be any bad blood between the Hero and Danyel though.

And the twist at the end! Gravelyn outta NOWHERE! Really excited to see how this develops.

Can't wait for next week's release!

Also, I like the new innkeeper. Always nice to have a refresher on some of the lore behind the Shapeless Empire and the Magesterium.

And I'm glad to see Spruce is still around too. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
5/20/2017 0:22:11   
VJ

spoiler:

I wonder will Seppy's kid take after her daddy before he gave up the seppy mantle and be evil?

It's nice to have a new IC.
Post #: 38
5/20/2017 0:29:55   
Commander_In_Red

spoiler:

As much as I know how it feels to have someone you've never seen before in "your" spot, I do think the way the hero responded to the child at the end was a bit threatening and rude. I do not approve. I understand, but I do not approve.

DF  Post #: 39
5/20/2017 0:34:34   
FriendOfAFriend

@CIR: I'm 99% sure it was just meant to be comedic :P

Anyways, as harsh as this sounds, I already like this new inn keep more than Serenity, lol.
Post #: 40
5/20/2017 0:49:15   
Silver Sky Magician

spoiler:

Might Gravelyn follow her father's footsteps and become evil because she was traumatized by us? We did do that to Zorbak after all when we were a child :P
Epic  Post #: 41
5/20/2017 0:57:49   
VJ

@FOF
no one will ever be better than her not even close and never will anyone ever be as good as her(And no I am not joking).

the IC will be a perfect replacement for the fur ball though.

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/20/2017 0:58:12 >
Post #: 42
5/20/2017 1:05:30   
LurkBlackSmith

spoiler:

Hmmm....where's the chair on the character's back?

Also going update the female NPC in the second inn room with that fireplace with the new rogue armor?
Post #: 43
5/20/2017 1:18:58   
Alamiran

@Vaalirus Why wouldn't it be Piotr? The hair color and eye color matches, and the age is also about right. I don't recall anything on the timeline that indicates that it couldn't be Piotr.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
5/20/2017 1:29:44   
Greyor_42

@alamiran

i don't think poitr's eyes are blue, though. besides, piotr is a BIT older, being at least in his early teen years(considering the before going into his coma, he and tomix were twins).

also, this character is clearly female. and has a different facial structure, being alot rounder.
DF  Post #: 45
5/20/2017 2:22:17   
LouisCyphere

I let out an audible gasp at the end.
Looking forward to the ball and the other plot point that pops up in the end.

I feel sad every time I see Danyel.
spoiler:

since he will inevitably die in the future
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
5/20/2017 3:40:52   
Alamiran

@Greyor
quote:

Aspar: He used a forbidden incantation, and it consumed him.
Aspar: His face turned pale, and his hair changed from a deep crimson to the silver you see now. And his eyes... they WERE blue. Now, they are not.

Source

Tomix's eyes were blue originally, and Tomix has said that Piotr and Tomix were completely identical when they were kids.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
5/20/2017 3:43:15   
dragon_monster

So after some time and time to think here is what I realized.
spoiler:

The hero got some attachment issues with that cliff understandable of course its clear from Draco's words that he is going trough some problems my take is depression and the cliff is an coping way. This is what happens if you are no longer like Chuck Noriss and you feel you stupid hero this job has no need to let the floodgates out you have to make more dams not cracks. Kara is still as pacifistic as ever as annoying as that is I really wish her sister took her place she is the kind of leader I like.
Now going to the other release so that is an common mage in the Shapless empire our new inkeeper does not matter that much to me what I am curious the hero that uses space for his magic and elemental planes trough the power of the orbs and yes the ley lines will he still be considered common in the Shapless empire? Wonder what our social standing will be there.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
5/20/2017 3:54:30   
Christophoses

@Ceasaris

quote:

spoiler:

Also, can anyone confirm this? It's bothering me for a very long time... I know Gravelyn is Sepulchure daughter...at least in the AQW timeline. But what about in DF? I've read somewhere that Gravelyn isn't Sepulchure's biological daughter...she appears as a baby with Grams at Seppy fortress in the end of Book 1, but nothing concrete about this information. If anyone knows it, please, enlighten me!

spoiler:

Gravelyn is not Sepulchure's biological daughter in DF nor is she in AQW. In both timelines, she was adopted by Sepulchure and Lynaria*.

< Message edited by Christophoses -- 5/20/2017 3:55:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 49
5/20/2017 4:25:33   
Alamiran

@Above Where does it say she's adobted in AQW? My understanding is that she's the biological daughter of Sepulchure and Lynaria.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes May 19: My Spot!
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition