Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

About Defender Event(future suggestion)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> About Defender Event(future suggestion)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2017 22:20:14   
GODMARIN

I know i should add this to my list of suggestions, in the suggestion thread, but i would like this to be noticed and not lost.
plus this is a limited time event so i might as well get the info out sooner rather then later, so these is my suggestions.
(this is for future battleon defender events)

1: maybe add items with stats.
2: make ranks visible to other players(also it would be cool to gain some benefit for each rank, increasing as we reach higher ranks).
3: add more ranks for Defender(99-999 i guess).
4: make defender a class.
5: maybe we could defend more places other then just battleon(when more towns are added...if they are added)
6: just like bosses that drop 30x to 80x medals, for higher ranked defenders, we could fight stronger monsters for more medals.
7: P.S. add stronger monsters for higher ranked defenders.

im not sure what else, anyone else wanna add their suggestions for future defender events?
Post #: 1
5/27/2017 22:43:58   
LoliFebri

Yep, this will really be moved to the suggestions thread.

I'll just wait for the 2nd wave thou...
Post #: 2
5/28/2017 3:11:51   
GODMARIN

quote:

Yep, this will really be moved to the suggestions thread.

I'll just wait for the 2nd wave thou...

second wave?
Post #: 3
5/28/2017 4:33:14   
LoliFebri

@Godmarin Dragonlord Talyn has his plans on his conquest of Battleon and he has just sent his advance forces only. The 2nd wave of monsters might be his main army so we must watch out. (Go with the flow please.)
Post #: 4
5/29/2017 4:34:12   
Flabagast

I think they only made the items cosmetic so that players of all levels could use all of the rewards. As Artix himself said, it is a world event, and supplying higher-level items with decent stats would make it unfair for newer players, I imagine.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
5/29/2017 7:25:32   
Roaros

quote:

1: maybe add items with stats.
2: make ranks visible to other players(also it would be cool to gain some benefit for each rank, increasing as we reach higher ranks).
3: add more ranks for Defender(99-999 i guess).
4: make defender a class.
5: maybe we could defend more places other then just battleon(when more towns are added...if they are added)
6: just like bosses that drop 30x to 80x medals, for higher ranked defenders, we could fight stronger monsters for more medals.
7: P.S. add stronger monsters for higher ranked defenders.

1. Eh....yeah. Im on board with that.
2. I have a shield on my back. Everyone knows thats rank 20. plus when you have certain gear on, that means you are at least a certain rank, so this is already happening. Sort of.
3. more ranks will come in future wars, so be patient?
4. Wouldnt be a bad idea, but might be limiting outside of groups and/or raids?
5. YES. THIS. For sure. If its a WORLD EVENT, it should happen EVERYWHERE(ish)
6. also agreed. A leader of the bosses would make for a great addition to this. perhaps this will come in the 2nd wave.
Post #: 6
5/30/2017 17:35:00   
LoliFebri

Wave 2 was just released. It seems the main army dish has arrived. (Seems like RL common sense was applied in the invasion, it took 4 days for the main army dish to arrive.)
Post #: 7
6/1/2017 6:03:01   
LouisCyphere

So it seems that we're going to have another Defender set.
The Dark Defender Set.

Can someone confirm with the devs/staff if there's also going to be a "Dark" set for Mage, Rogue and Guardian Variants?
I'm a sucker for Black and gold armor schemes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/1/2017 8:22:55   
Vypie

I wish the new set would have a different gold color for the gold parts. It just seems like bright yellow paint.
It's just that it would match/combo better with other golden-colored items we have in the game. But either way, it looks great!
Epic  Post #: 9
6/3/2017 3:50:41   
LouisCyphere

I'm glad that they added NPCs that can fight. Makes the war feel more alive.

But I was hoping there's a Dark Guardian Set. Not really a fan of the Dark Defender Set.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/3/2017 8:00:02   
LoliFebri

I think a Silver-variant could be nice....
Post #: 11
6/3/2017 8:55:32   
Vypie

Rather than color variations, I would like to see more non-full plate armor. I mean the "Knight" defender gear was the only to get a recolor. What about recolors of rogue/mage armor?
Epic  Post #: 12
6/3/2017 9:55:50   
XeNON_54

I'd actually like to see what Dark Mage Defender would look like.
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> About Defender Event(future suggestion)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition