Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Suggestion for better looting system

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Suggestion for better looting system
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2017 10:59:46   
EpicAQ3D

Can we make it where we can just press a certain button like "F" to pickup the closest nearby loot instead of clicking on the lootbag all the time? I think it would save us alot of hassle when collecting alot of material
Post #: 1
5/29/2017 20:10:37   
PeterlaRouge

Something like that would be nice. Following from some older games I'd suggest 'g' as the key to open the loot bag, or select next nearest bag. Then arrow keys and enter to select and grab individual loot items. As is I have to reach for the mouse, when I'm playing almost entirely by keyboard, and if there's another player standing in the way I'm likely to select them instead of the loot bag.
Post #: 2
5/30/2017 7:52:00   
XeNON_54

But how would that work for the ones playing on mobile?
Post #: 3
5/30/2017 8:21:32   
LouisCyphere

For mobile, they could add a button for picking up objects.
Or an auto-loot option for both systems.
Picking up one DM per mob is pretty tiring especially if there's a lot of people.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/5/2017 7:07:51   
Roaros

auto loot works for me.
Post #: 5
6/11/2017 23:45:27   
PeterlaRouge

Sometimes you don't want to pick up all available loot because of limited inventory space. You want specific loot for a quest, but not some other items. But as a toggle-able option I like auto-loot. And recognize that the best interface won't be the same on all devices.
Post #: 6
6/12/2017 8:37:50   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Suggestions belong in the =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules. As this is a duplicate topic, I am going to lock this thread.

~Zyrain
AE Forum Administration
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Suggestion for better looting system
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition