Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Gifting/Trading Wishlist

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Gifting/Trading Wishlist
Page 32 of 39«<3031323334>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2018 10:56:30   
Phlox Lover

Mm I would also want that staff weapon that's the old nemesis mace but on a long shaft. That thing looks beautiful and is probably really OP :P

I think it was called Nightmare Shillelagh?

I do however realize that such weapons are totally unobtainable, but like GSOL, it would be nice ^_^ and it would also be nice if GSOL was as powerful as 150 version, so I could actually use it in battles, but that won't matter since I won't acquire it.

< Message edited by Phlox Lover -- 1/4/2018 11:57:14 >
Post #: 776
1/8/2018 9:54:49   
LUPUL LUNATIC

I am in search now for Moglord Tortress armor.

My char page : http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=35019265

Feel free to PM me about trades.
AQ  Post #: 777
1/8/2018 16:37:04   
BiTechPhantom72

Kaizoku how do you send message to each other?

I will like to trade you for your windter armor
Post #: 778
1/8/2018 16:39:48   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ see the "PM" button to the left of the persons post but do note trading isn't out. So anything here is just for the possible future.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 779
1/8/2018 18:55:58   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Item list.

PMing me is a necessity so we can negotiate. I'm open for suggestions on your part.

whoops, screwed up formatting
Post #: 780
1/12/2018 9:27:19   
Strength.designer

Can anyone tell me the difference between Hadal Salvation Armour and Pellagic Salvation Armour, are both rares?

@Zafqing,

I have Pyromancer Bloodmage for trade, I'm interested in your Salvation armour, however I might be also interested in your katana, maybe we can work something out. I can't find pictures of the katana anywhere though to see if I actually like its looks.

AQ  Post #: 781
1/12/2018 9:47:40   
Rafiq von den Vielen

^ Hadal and Pelagic are just two different tiers of the same rare. I believe one of them is a gold version and the other is token? Not sure, I have neither and my builds don't particularly need it.
Post #: 782
1/12/2018 11:09:03   
Strength.designer

Thank you, I guess I'll try to trade for the Hadal then.
AQ  Post #: 783
1/12/2018 11:33:28   
taz_td88

Willing to Trade:
Fruitcake Sword/Staff
Fruitcake Zard
Fruitcake Brick
Fruitcake Fury
Fruitcake Wreath
Fruitcake Beserker
Ebilcorp Logo
Pixel Storm

Hesitant to Trade:
Witch Waster
Infernal Buldrut Blade
Sentari Edge
Cozy Warhammer
Pixel Ether
Tempest Scimitar
 Kiss of the Amesha
 Lady Liberty's Footsteps
Spectres of Frostval
Mindlock Orb
Crucible of Fire
Summon Woolly Thoctar
Damnation
Keyote
Solar Flair Staff

Very Reluctant to Trade:
Ultimate Dragon Scythe of Elements
Windter Warrior Set
Father Time
Big Dictionary
Frostaval Mercenary Set
Legendary Pygmy Zombies
Enraged Paindeer Mount
Helves
Paragon Plate
StarSlayer

Offlimits:

Guardian Block Armor
Anthracite Coal Armor
FMS Z
Hunter's Darklaw
Moglord's Items
Lazer Blazer
Dragonhide Armor
Juvenile Void Dragon

Wants:
Frostaval 14' items
Diamond Flutterby
Frostaval 09 Giftbox Set
White Knight
Other frostaval items you may not see on main.
Other High Powered Rares or URs

< Message edited by taz_td88 -- 1/12/2018 11:45:38 >
AQ  Post #: 784
1/12/2018 12:30:07   
Primate Murder

Willing to trade Diamond Flutterby for EbilCorp Logo.

I'll throw in White Knight Z or a UR GB for Pixel Ether.
AQ DF  Post #: 785
1/12/2018 14:01:55   
Strength.designer

I'm looking for the Frostval 09 giftboxen set, I don't have much to trade as most of my items are off limits but if you want to get rid of your set maybe we can work something out.

Also looking for:

Sword of the Frost King
Jolly Old Armor

Also I wonder how rare are old frostval items, such as IceFall and 2005 frostval items. Another question is how rare is Sleestak exactly.

< Message edited by Strength.designer -- 1/12/2018 14:09:16 >
AQ  Post #: 786
1/12/2018 20:20:44   
Kay Oh

^I have the '09 set but you gotta specify what items are off limits
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 787
1/12/2018 20:25:53   
Strength.designer

Humm, I'll have to parse carefully my rares but what are you looking for exactly, do you only care about really old rares or are newer rares acceptable? Of course that I don't expect you to accept crappy rares for the '09 set but I was just wondering what kind of rares do you care about, that way I can consider what I'm willing to trade.

Off the top of my head of the old rares I can say that I can deffinitely trade the Migraine Club(if it is allowed).

What is deffinitely off limits:

Elite Skinscraper
Paindeer
IceFall
Robophant
Frostval Wreath
Winter Shield
Avalanche Extreme 06

I'm very reluctant of trading any Frostval Rares, but I'm willing to trade old rares such as Platinum Edge if I have a very good offer. Some rares such as Sleestak and Witch Waster I can't trade anymore because I already have deals for them.

I might trade the sign set if I have a good offer, the Magic The Gathering set is almost off limits.

< Message edited by Strength.designer -- 1/12/2018 20:39:00 >
AQ  Post #: 788
1/12/2018 20:58:12   
Kay Oh

Hmm, I was mainly interested in your Sleestak and IceFall. I already have a deal for both but wanted extra copies. Not interested in the other available rares you have for the 09 set :l
If you somehow have those available in the future, I'd be willing to trade with ya, just PM me.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 789
1/13/2018 0:17:29   
Natto

It's the trading between player possible now?
Post #: 790
1/13/2018 0:47:02   
Lord Noonien Soong

^ no it is not.
DF  Post #: 791
1/13/2018 1:40:04   
Keeper of the Owls

Well it's been over 6 months since the "gifting" function was mentioned. Is it safe to say this is a lost cause?
AQ AQW  Post #: 792
1/13/2018 3:28:32   
dolandia

I don't think all hope is lost, this would be quite the game-changing update which I imagine would be hard to code into the current engine. With the small staff and weekly releases, it could be awhile.
AQ  Post #: 793
1/13/2018 7:29:05   
Phlox Lover

Ooh the Gogg pet. I really want it. If anyone has it :P
Post #: 794
1/13/2018 9:39:49   
Cinimo D

Hopefully we get an update soon.
It really would be an amazing feature, if they're able to do it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 795
1/13/2018 12:17:00   
Keeper of the Owls

quote:

Ooh the Gogg pet. I really want it. If anyone has it :P

If by chance you encountered someone who owns it, what would you offer?
AQ AQW  Post #: 796
1/13/2018 12:42:21   
BludClaw

So I've been gone for a while due to Shenanigans™, but I'll start getting back to those who were/possibly still are interested in a trade for my Baby Void Dragon.

Apologies for the prolonged silence on the matter to those who messaged me.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 797
1/13/2018 16:12:44   
pihilliplopoph

@Keeper of the Owl's The original post that started all this was actually a weekly release, saying gifting would now be possible, and come next week. After that so many people said they should just have it be trading since that's what it would be used for, but with gifting scamming is possible. So they canceled the gifting system for that week and said they would work on trading. Honestly, I don't think scamming would really be a problem, and at least for now I wish they would just have gifting be possible while they work on trading.
Anyway the point of all that was to say they already had gifting (a worse system of trading) ready to be released, but then were convinced to make it actual trading instead and here we are now
Post #: 798
1/13/2018 17:01:10   
Strength.designer

quote:

Hmm, I was mainly interested in your Sleestak and IceFall. I already have a deal for both but wanted extra copies. Not interested in the other available rares you have for the 09 set :l
If you somehow have those available in the future, I'd be willing to trade with ya, just PM me.

No problem, I actually have two Sleestaks but since I'm already trading one it is unlikely I'll also want to trade the other.

By the way could anyone tell me the rarity of Sleestak, Ice Fall and Migraine Club? I suppose very few people should have the Migraine Club as it was only available in a short window of time.
AQ  Post #: 799
1/19/2018 5:28:28   
Kajimaru

Looking for an Accordian shield, would anyone be willing to part with it? :)
AQ  Post #: 800
Page:   <<   < prev  30 31 [32] 33 34   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Gifting/Trading Wishlist
Page 32 of 39«<3031323334>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition