Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 21«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2017 19:45:43   
the warden

the forgotten: yes for tainted gems and shards since you get to pick the drops, you just need to make sure you have enough approvals and whatnot for the daily, ive been doing quest and the cubes one for void highlord and ive been getting 40 tainted somedays.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
6/16/2017 0:10:11   
The Forgotten

Exquisitely pathological (AQ Q&A/Strat)

Great, thanks. I've seen mixed things on it here and elsewhere I've looked, and farming the Medal 4 is annoying, especially since I need that for the Emblems.

Going for VHL too. :)
AQ AQW  Post #: 27
6/16/2017 3:46:39   
Foulman

Can someone explain how to get Uni 13? People keep saying that Larvae Quests are the easiest way to get them, and they said that it was accessible for non members. I looked on the wiki, and it's listed as non member. I've done Supplies 81 times, and I've gotten a Non-member voucher of Nulgath. Is there any other way to farm Uni 13 apart from the Drakath quest?
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/16/2017 4:29:47   
fxmybrute13

@Foulman, you can keep doing Supplies for Uni 13. However, it's a much better idea to farm the Nulgath Larvae quest, which you seem to have heard of. All you have to do is find a player who has the Nulgath Larvae pet equipped. Then, all you have to do is click on its face to open up the quest box. Then, farm the first quest.
DF AQW  Post #: 29
6/16/2017 16:43:47   
The ErosionSeeker

Ongoing Doomatter from Chaos Vordred tally: 28/400
DF AQW  Post #: 30
6/16/2017 21:48:27   
darkhl7

hi guys where can a non mem lvl 85 farm for cp anyway?
Post #: 31
6/17/2017 0:01:57   
Paulus Xiphos

Where can I efficiently farm Doomwood rep? /Shadowfall war quest requires too much RNG. I've ran thru all of the story lines.
AQW  Post #: 32
6/17/2017 2:19:35   
Foulman

@Paulus Xiphos I farmed LightGuard Keep for Rank 10 Doomwood, as well as the Shadowfall one. It took me 3 years though, so I don't really know what the best place is.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/17/2017 2:21:49   
Paulus Xiphos

Ouch, that' pretty long. Since I ran thru the story line in the PTR while equipped with rep booster gear, I don't need a lot to get to rank 10 so hopefully I'll make it shorter.
AQW  Post #: 34
6/17/2017 2:24:09   
Foulman

Necromancer's just been buffed, so Doomwood is actually worth it now. I was a little bit lazy and pretty low level when i did the grind; it should only take around 6 hours with no boosters.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/17/2017 2:25:34   
Alamiran

@Paulos I'd suggest /necrodungeon, and doing the quest that requires killing one of the Doom Overlords. They take a long time to beat yes, but there are always lots of people farming there, and IIRC the quest gives you 5000 or 8000 rep.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
6/17/2017 2:33:02   
Foulman

I suppose that since we now have all of these new DPS classes like LDMK, LC, SC and VHL, I'd say that NecroDungeon would be fastest now. The highest DPS class in my day was VoT or Necro.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
6/17/2017 3:23:09   
Alamiran

@Above I don't know what classes ANY of those are supposed to be.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
6/17/2017 3:29:06   
Luma

@above Legion DoomKnight, LightCaster, StoneCrusher, and Void HighLord
DF AQW  Post #: 39
6/17/2017 3:37:03   
Alamiran

@Above Thanks, what about VoT?

And in fact, I'd say the best DPS class is Chrono Dragonknight. It has a good DoT, and two pure damage skills, and it's final skill can do 50-60k crits with my level 59 character. If it fights along with a Stonecrusher, it'll be able to keep fighting at full power for almost as long as you want, and it would even be able to reach 130k crits, that can actually be used quite often.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
6/17/2017 3:41:31   
Metakirby

quote:

what about VoT?

Vindicator of They. It's not exactly a class I would use for the job though, but it does still hold up as a decent class, even though it was released way back in 2011 (I think), almost 6 years ago.
AQW  Post #: 41
6/17/2017 3:43:41   
Paulus Xiphos

And I have LightCaster. So maybe I can used that Necrodungeon method.

What's the difference between the non-mem and mem quests?
AQW  Post #: 42
6/17/2017 3:44:58   
Metakirby

Non mem: 2500 rep.
Mem: 5000 rep + a special weapon.
AQW  Post #: 43
6/17/2017 8:12:57   
XeNON_54

Isn't just farming for the BLoD give doomwood rep as well?
Post #: 44
6/17/2017 9:00:13   
Metakirby

Yes, once you are done with BLoD and all the Doomwood storyline quests, you will be rank 10, no doubt.
Even the non mem Doom Overlord quest is more efficient that BLoD questing though, as long as you can find 1-2 other people with the right classes, which more or less boils down to SC/LC + high damage dealers.
AQW  Post #: 45
6/17/2017 12:28:05   
Foulman

How often does Uni 13 drop from the Archportal quest? Is it less than Supplies and Larvae?
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
6/17/2017 12:55:08   
Stronius

@Alamiran
The thing I've found with CDK, is that you pretty much have to have a Stonecrusher with you, to achieve the best DPS. I've hit nukes of several million damage (granted, using AFDL pieces and a Dragonblade/Chaorrupter/BLoD), but without a SC to give you that much needed buff to haste, crit chance, and most of all mana, as you've noticed, you'll struggle to hit over 100k on a nuke with a VERY long cooldown. The key to maximize your DPS is most of all just getting the extra mana regen from Echoing Earth, so that you can spam your abilities, which in turn powers up your nuke to ridiculous levels.

< Message edited by Stronius -- 6/17/2017 12:56:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/17/2017 23:44:47   
Loftyz

@Stronius
Yea, SC is a must, but you can still hit 250k solo with 1 AFDL piece and tonic/elixir. It's just inconsistent, cause you miss and non-crit. +Haste means more skill usage in the 10 seconds before the nuke, which is what makes the damage insane. Consistency buffs really help as well, like Lightcasters +15% crit chance/hit chance, Trueshot Elixir, Fate Tonic, etc. Consistency is gonna be a lot more important, because you just don't have any use for hitting millions and millions of damage.
AQW  Post #: 48
6/19/2017 3:31:51   
the awesome simon

Finally got voucher of nulgath non mem after 140 turn in of nulgath larvae 100 gem of nulgath 14 voucher of nulgath legend and 6 uni 13.Now onto the void crystals.
Post #: 49
6/19/2017 4:13:06   
MaligKnight

NSoD is such a slow and strenuous farming cycle, even with the quest that requires sepulchures armor. I get distracted so easily from it i'm surprised i'm close to actully finishing it even after putting it off 6 months ago and only recently picking it back up.
DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 21«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition