Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 21«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2017 16:28:14   
Legendary Ash

Running a recording software, timers and other apps on the same computer does contribute to lag, if you desire more pure and consistent results, use a recording device/timer or software not attached to the computer doing the speed run, one run per login to eliminate stored files and make sure to run low graphics, equip mandatory items that are smaller files or hide helm/cape, get to mountdoomskull directly while loading as little character avatars from Battleon as possible.
AQ  Post #: 476
9/14/2017 2:20:24   
priest_hidan

are any of you getting the necro scroll of dark arts from ultra vordred? not getting any.. is it a rare drop?
AQW Epic  Post #: 477
9/14/2017 3:50:11   
Metakirby

I would put it at around 5-10%, not super rare, but not really that common. It's low enough to where it wouldn't be too weird to need to kill him upwards of 20+ times and not getting it.
AQW  Post #: 478
9/14/2017 16:56:23   
Harukun

Where would I farm class exp if I'm a non-member?
Post #: 479
9/14/2017 17:00:19   
Rastaban

The Shadow Of Nulgath in Tercessuinotlim seems like a decent spot.
Post #: 480
9/14/2017 17:04:19   
Metakirby

Assuming you are max level, or near max, Either Battlegroundf or the Shadow of Nulgath, as mentioned above. If you go on a crowded server (mostly just artix) you will find some people there, although it's sad that everyone there is farming on the first screen when the 2nd screen is just so much better. The total hp of both mobs together is lower and they are both 4 levels higher than the ones on the first screen, giving you more or less full CP from both.
AQW  Post #: 481
9/14/2017 17:55:22   
priest_hidan

Can't find the let's party thread. So I will just post it here... i am farming ultra vordred in epicvordred map in testing server. log in and just go to priest_hidan and you will see me. any help is appreciated.
AQW Epic  Post #: 482
9/14/2017 18:20:53   
Ted Zlammy

^
Ah, you probably can't see it since you probably have "Display topics from last" at 14 days or lower. Here's a direct link to the thread if ya don't feel like toggling the topic display on the AQW General discussion page.
MQ AQW  Post #: 483
9/14/2017 19:24:48   
teravor

So I've decided today since I was bored to farm up the DOOMfire blade.

The only ACTUAL challenges are Carnax and Blood Titan. And walking.

Edit: After a quick calculation the Flaming DOOMfire Blade is only 211 Diamond Tokens in total so I guess it's not much of an endgame item, but it's still a long thing to get.

< Message edited by teravor -- 9/14/2017 19:26:57 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 484
9/16/2017 13:06:09   
worstAdventurerNA

I'm not sure if anyone discovered this, but on the testing server, the Tomb Drifter in /join dethertombs drops 3k gold per kill.

Is it better than battlegrounds/honour hall?
AQW  Post #: 485
9/16/2017 13:19:27   
teravor

It's not actually a bad idea, most people can probably one-shot them.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 486
9/16/2017 13:59:19   
nalguth

Which items do I need to access the Void Highlord room? I've cut down my inventory to the bare minimum and I still don't have enough space to complete the quest.
AQW  Post #: 487
9/16/2017 14:20:26   
Rastaban

You can potentially /goto someone in the portal room and then join Tercessuinotlim and /goto someone standing next to the desired NPC to save yourself some spaces.
Post #: 488
9/16/2017 14:32:16   
Metakirby

Bone Dust, Escherion's Chain, Strand of Vath's Hair and Makai Defeated x 30, I think.

It is also possible like Rastaban said to go to people who are in the right places, this could possibly be alts you place at the portal and in the desired room. Just remember to check up on them regularly, if they are in a private instance, else you risk them getting DC'ed.

The lowest required space needed, if you are not using gotos, to turn in Void Highlord Challenge is 22 (23 after the first turn in where a Roent is now stuck in your invenotry), so even with only the standard 30 spaces, you still have room for 7 items, , which leaves you with 2-3 free spaces, depending if you use an armor or not, for whatever you want, could be an extra class, some racial damage boost item, differently enhanced gear etc.
AQW  Post #: 489
9/19/2017 16:29:57   
skull1218

What should I farm now?

I have ENHH, VHL, AFDL, Void Paladin and like every other nation hard to farm item, and i am sick of nation farming so i dont wanna do it anymore

i have 15k lts

i have SDKA, NSOD, BLOD and Blade of Awe, i do not want to farm armor of awe

What should I farm now? I already have vamp rank 10 just in case rep farming is required so what is something cool I should farm? I am upgraded and I have acs to send (2k)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 490
9/19/2017 17:11:01   
axell5

I was initially going to suggest all jugg items( including pets for bragging rights ) and the void avengers scythe, but since you're sick of nul farm...
There is also the undead paladin set(the armor/helm/shadowreaper of doom)
You could also get to 25k legion tokens and buy the legion castle/ just have max stacks of LTs.
In /join chaoslab there are a few low drop items so that could be something you farm for.
Finally, ranking up reps you haven't reached rank10(I'm in the process of doing it )
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 491
9/19/2017 17:16:53   
skull1218

thanks lol and yeah forgot to mention I already have legion castle
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 492
9/21/2017 2:01:56   
Foulman

@SKULL1218
I'm so jealous
AQW Epic  Post #: 493
9/21/2017 11:39:18   
ChaoX

I'm on the last stretch of farming on Nation house and all I need are blood gems. I have CVKS and I have accumulated 60 of them, is it worth just braving the RNG or should I go through the guaranteed odds of Kiss the void?
AQW  Post #: 494
9/21/2017 15:09:06   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

I would probably stick with CVKS. In my experience, you can usually get a set of nine done in about 15 minutes or less, while KtV can apparently take 45-60 minutes. So that's around 27-36 attempts with CVKS in the time you can get a guaranteed Blood Gem. Blood Gems seem to have a decent drop rate from CVKS, so you'd probably come out ahead going CVKS. Plus you can earn some other reagents at the same time for future farms and the like.
AQ AQW  Post #: 495
9/21/2017 16:17:35   
  Solanaceae

ArchKnightshade of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

KtV can take as little as 10 minutes if you're lucky, and I average out around 20 minutes with AbA and racial boosts. Still, I agree that it's probably better to keep using CVKS unless you really want the Betrayal Blades or something, since I get Blood Gems around 1.5-2x as fast with CVKS. I think KtV lost the 2 extra Blood Gems you could get by turning in on the test server too, so it's a bit worse now to boot.
DF AQW  Post #: 496
9/21/2017 16:45:56   
Rastaban

I had to do the CVKS quest a bit less than 500 times to get to 100 Blood Gems. The extra loot made me glad I used it instead of KTV.
Post #: 497
9/23/2017 1:41:38   
ShatteredReality

I think the testing server is the best place for farming now, no glitches needed.

I'm only level 75 with level 73 non-mem wizard enhancements, but (using BLoD and Lightcaster class) beat Undead Raxgore in 1 min 38 sec. And then Binky in 1 min 52 sec. Jeez. I mean, I guess I could go test for all the Awe monsters, but the result would probably be the same.

Also, it took me 24 seconds to beat SN.O.W. Challenge, whose reward quest gives you 5K gold and 5K exp. So maybe gold and exp farming is better there too. (There's also monsters that give up a bunch of gold when defeated that have less hp, such as Iadoa in the Chaos Realm).
AQW  Post #: 498
9/23/2017 11:56:45   
k24

Hi all, may I ask what your experience has been with farming Slime Fangs from Phlegnn? I got 5 in my first 3 hours but over the next 4 hours have not seen a single Slime Fang. I am attempting to get 25 for the sword, but this may be a surprisingly long grind haha

< Message edited by k24 -- 9/23/2017 11:57:08 >
Post #: 499
9/23/2017 12:33:11   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Yes, unfortunately it may turn into a long grind. Slime Fangs have a really low drop rate. I guess you got somewhat lucky at the beginning.

< Message edited by Dr Disrespect -- 9/23/2017 12:34:18 >
Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 19 [20] 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 21«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition