Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 26«<2223242526
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/13/2017 9:17:01   
iDreadnaut

@Valkan
People normally use the /goto command to skip the puzzle.
AQW  Post #: 626
10/13/2017 9:38:34   
Metakirby

@iDreadnaut
The case of Blood Gems (and a couple other quests for that matter) is slightly different though, in these cases, there is a static drop, followed by a random drop. In the case of Void Auras, the static drop is listed as a random drop, although I guess it's intended to work the same.

I believe ErosionSeeker made some statistics on this and found that both the 5 and 10 reward has an approximately 33% droprate (or 1/3 chance). The 2 reward is guaranteed though. I assume this is because as of current AQW, it grants the 2 VAs no matter what, but if a higher reward drops, it drops that instead, making it work the same as a "you will receive one of".
On testing servers, you get the 2 VAs, no matter what, the 5 and 10s are just random bonuses on top. Even though it seems like it isn't to that much benefit, it still means that every time you get 5 on a normal server you gain 2 more on the testing server, totally free, same with getting a 10 and the slightly more rare occurrence of both, resulting in 17 VAs. In the long run, it will save you a couple hundred hours.

The average VAs per 5 turn ins on a normal server would be 25, I averaged somewhere between 35-40 for the most part, getting the occasional 15-20 (and 10 once or twice) and the occasional 50+ (my highest being 75, 85 being maximum).

I wouldn't mind if how it is acting on the testing server was how it was supposed to act all along, getting the 7500 VAs needed will still take anyone who farms at a sane* pace 6+ months and with the recent change making it the objectively best item in the game, I would like if it was just a tad bit more accessible for free players.

*Sane as in not spending anywhere from 8-12 hours a day farming the same 10 enemies over and over, which only a very small minority will even have the luxury of doing, I would imagine.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 10/13/2017 9:40:38 >
AQW  Post #: 627
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 24 25 [26]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 26«<2223242526
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition