Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 28«<2425262728
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/12/2018 10:27:29   
redqueen24

@Metakirby So the hardest part of getting roentegnium is the tainted gem farm, yeah? I find it hard to drop. And the spawn rate is so slow.
Quite honestly, for me, the only hard part of the entire ordeal is the roentgenium farm, yeah?
And the fastest tainted gem farm there is the cube reagent, I think?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 676
1/12/2018 11:41:07   
Metakirby

Tainted Gems will definitely be the most tedious part of the whole grind (for someone with CVKS and/or Astral/Crimson Orb that is), I can only speak from statistics when it comes to farming it without any of these. One could also argue for Emblems being one of the more time consuming parts as well, which I can definitely agree with, because these 2 reagents both take a decent while to get in the required amounts, but also because TGs rarely drops from the previously mentioned pets and Emblems needing to all be farmed manually, so all the time spent farming with the pets gives you almost no progress on these 2 reagents, I would be surprised if you get more than 50 TGs total from Crimson Orb by the time you have VHL.

Cube Reagent is definitely what I would recommend when farming for Tainted Gems, some people prefer farming Bone Dust instead and although there's a valid argument for doing so, Cube Reagent is still a faster method of farming Tainted Gems, if you don't mind switching maps every 20-30 minutes, that is.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 1/12/2018 11:43:19 >
AQW  Post #: 677
1/12/2018 13:04:47   
Aura Knight

Cube reagent is definitely faster but repeatedly doing the quest can get boring. I think it'd be best to use various methods for Tainted Gems. When I was farming VHL, I used cubes reagent, bone dust, and when I was feeling super lazy, dreadrock gem exchange. The first two guarantee a tainted gem, but on the last it's a chance drop. However, because the quest can be completed rather quickly and we have quite a few multi target classes, it wasn't so bad.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 678
1/13/2018 8:23:42   
creepy gy

What is the best way to farm Cubes? Right now i am just AFKing in the Grizzlespit room but i dont think that it is very efficient.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 679
1/13/2018 9:10:19   
Ziorac

@Creepy Gy
Well, afking is never going to be the best way, unless you're just being lazy, since you're removing potential damage that could be done on a monster by not doing anything. Though in the case of those sneevil small fry that are like one hit kill it doesn't matter much....

What I did was walk between the bottom three rooms in /boxes, killing everything as it spawned. I'd use an infinite range class like Eternal Inversionist, since the middle guys have a tendency to not wanna move to attack you. And then just walk back and forth, back and forth... I guess you could also use the /join boxes-9999999 spam method, but I don't think it'll be faster.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 680
1/15/2018 3:10:13   
creepy gy

What is the best way to farm uni 13 for someone who doesnt own any pets? How good is Ascended Drakath gear quest for farming uni 13?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 681
1/15/2018 12:24:35   
Arcane Energy

@above
best way is from nulgath larve uni 13 is about 5% from there
Ascended Drakath gear quest might be bugged and never drop or just very low 1%
Assistant/Supplies are both about 1%

btw these drop rate's just estimates over countless times of doing the quests and taking count.
Post #: 682
1/15/2018 14:07:16   
iDreadnaut

Is Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) 1% across all quests or does it have different drop% in different quests?
AQW  Post #: 683
1/15/2018 14:42:27   
Arcane Energy

@above
It's 1% drop rate for all quests(iirc Alina conformed it before) except for Tendurrr The Assistant quests. If you max stack every drop you can get from "Assisting Drudgen", "Assisting Crag and Bamboozle", and "Assisting Oblivion Blade" then it will always be 100% but it's not worth imo.

< Message edited by Arcane Energy -- 1/15/2018 14:43:57 >
Post #: 684
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 26 27 [28]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 28«<2425262728
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition