Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 27«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2017 6:08:13   
Metakirby

Where you would normally rank up a class as a member, the Nothings at Nightmare. You can even go to the testing severs if you have a CP boosting set (or at least a couple good pieces), for that extra base CP upon kill.
AQW  Post #: 76
6/22/2017 8:15:09   
Tyroniter

So uh, this has probably been asked before but I hadn't played for a bit before a few days ago, so what would be the best place to level up right now?
Edit: Non-Legend if I might add
AQW  Post #: 77
6/22/2017 8:20:42   
Metakirby

Battlegrounde, doing the Battlegrounde and Battlegroundd quest by killing the Ice Lord and Living Ice, you can also rank up a couple classes in the meantime, because there WILL be people there you can rely on to get you through the first couple ranks. It's about 22-23k xp and gold, per turn in session before any boosts are applied (so more or less 2.25k xp per kill).

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 6/22/2017 8:21:33 >
AQW  Post #: 78
6/22/2017 10:42:24   
Tyroniter

Ah nice, thanks a lot. Finally have some use for the 40 XP Boosts now I guess :P
AQW  Post #: 79
6/22/2017 14:44:58   
ghoal

Would rare is totems of nulgath from nulgath larvae?
AQW  Post #: 80
6/22/2017 14:49:35   
xXSp7d3rmOnk3y802Xx

I'm going to assume you mean how rare the Totem is from the Nulgath Larvae quest. For me, I think it's the rarest drop of all the items from that quest. I've gotten Diamonds, Unidentified 13, and the non-member Voucher far more often from the quest than the Totem. Maybe I just have really bad luck, but I would not do that quest for getting Totems.
Post #: 81
6/22/2017 14:57:17   
ghoal

I need a non-mem voucher too tho
AQW  Post #: 82
6/22/2017 15:09:29   
xXSp7d3rmOnk3y802Xx

If you need the non-member voucher, then yes do the Nulgath Larvae quest. After that, assuming you don't get any Totems, you're better off doing the Drudgen quest for Totems imo.
Post #: 83
6/22/2017 17:44:23   
ghoal

My cute Nulgath Larvae gave me one of his totems :)

But no non-mem voucher :(

< Message edited by ghoal -- 6/22/2017 17:46:10 >
AQW  Post #: 84
6/22/2017 20:00:59   
ShatteredReality

So is the drop rate of the Essence of Nulgath really 10% from the Dark Makai? It doesn't seem so when I'm farming.
AQW  Post #: 85
6/22/2017 20:13:02   
MaligKnight

The drop rate for the essences is weird despite being confirmed to be 10%. Sometimes they'll drop after every 2-3 kills and sometimes it will feel like an eternity before you get 1.
DF AQW  Post #: 86
6/22/2017 21:48:17   
ShatteredReality

Thanks.

Where do I get the Dragonfire of Nulgath? It seems to come from some sword pet, but they're member-only or cost ACs.
AQW  Post #: 87
6/22/2017 21:56:29   
Loftyz

Yea, and looks like there's no other way to get it, apart from buyback shop if you previously owned it.

I don't remember when that change happened, but I guess that makes AFDL technically Legends only.
AQW  Post #: 88
6/22/2017 22:02:14   
The ErosionSeeker

The Nulgath swords all open their quests for anyone, so all you need to do is find somebody with one.
The thing that would really make AFDL legend-only is that gross test server thing where nonmems never receive any legend drops.
Still no word on whether that's a bug or feature :^(
DF AQW  Post #: 89
6/22/2017 23:27:10   
Ryuunosuke

@loftyz but i have AFDL even without member is the dragonfire of nulgath changed or something?
AQW  Post #: 90
6/22/2017 23:38:04   
Loftyz

what erosionseeker said. I didn't know that quests could be accepted from other people's sword of nulgath.
AQW  Post #: 91
6/23/2017 0:01:02   
ghoal

I am sad, Nulgath hates me, I wasted 8 million gold on the assistant and no non-mem voucher
AQW  Post #: 92
6/23/2017 1:43:23   
orc orc orc

Yeah, free-players not receiving member drops is weird since they can't equip them either way. Perhaps they're planning to make member-only items equippable even after expiry (something Alina had thought of a few years back iirc) which would be pretty sick but that also means a there's massive list of quests and items that need to be retconned. Of course, it would really suck to have once free-player quests and farming items to become member-only but outside of that, I don't think free-players not being able to get member-only drops is a big deal, especially after such quests and items are readjusted to prevent the loss of free content i.e. Uni 34 quest requires Crimson Plate instead if Dragonfire.

< Message edited by orc orc orc -- 6/23/2017 1:48:21 >
Post #: 93
6/23/2017 4:06:53   
Foulman

I don't get this. Why is everyone complaining about Non-Member Vouchers? I got mine after 60 tries, but the Member one only dropped after 190 tries...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
6/23/2017 4:13:04   
Jams Loyal Subject

http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/bright-fortress-location

At the merge shop here, anyone is able to click on the Blade of Revontheus the Good Pet from the preview and access the sword of nulgath quests for free. You're welcome

~Loyal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 95
6/23/2017 4:44:51   
ghoal

@Foulman I have bad luck with non-mem voucher normally but when I don't need them they drop
AQW  Post #: 96
6/23/2017 9:19:15   
ShatteredReality

quote:

http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/bright-fortress-location

At the merge shop here, anyone is able to click on the Blade of Revontheus the Good Pet from the preview and access the sword of nulgath quests for free. You're welcome

~Loyal
Sorry, but I already tried that and it doesn't work.
AQW  Post #: 97
6/23/2017 9:26:11   
Metakirby

It works fine for me, you just need to click on a somewhat specific spot, near the Hilt of the blade. It's easier if you let the blade settle before trying to do this though.
AQW  Post #: 98
6/23/2017 9:27:38   
Zeldax

My mouse cursor doesn't change but I can still click on the pet to get the Sword of Nulgath quests. Somewhere along the hilt and the start of the blade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
6/23/2017 16:37:53   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

quote:

Still no word on whether that's a bug or feature :^(
I poked Cemaros about it. She said the Bug Hunters are looking into it. So... it's under investigation! But in the meantime if you need to do a quest that requires a Legend-only drop, I'd probably just say be extra sure to do it on the regular servers.
AQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 27«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition