Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gorillaphant Warfare

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Gorillaphant Warfare
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2017 20:33:42   
Occavatra

Gorillaphant Warfare

Location: The Shears -> Up -> Right -> 2 Up Right -> Into the building -> Left -> Up -> Sir Leon -> Quests -> Sanctuary's Return -> Gorillaphant Warfare
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Oculus Tower and Tournament of Champions Part 2 / (Easy)
Release Date: June 16th, 2017

Objective: Determined foes pull out all the tricks! Watch out for the Rose Agent and his Gorillaphant tactics!
Objective completed: Aaaaaaahhhh! Run for it!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(2) Gorillaphant, (1) Rose Agent - Boss

NPCs
???
Enraged G-phant(s)
Leon
Rose Agent
Rose Researcher

Rewards
Rose Researcher's Mask (All Versions)

Access to Warfare Loot for DCs.

Dialogue
  • Sir Leon joins you as Guest A.

*Continuing the events of where you and Leon last left off, both of you are confronted by the Rose Agent who is accompanied by a Manahuntress and a Rose Researcher.*

???: Well... this is a surprise...
    ???: But your visit, <Character>, however unexpected, is no less delightful!
    <Character>: Didn't you send me a letter telling me to come here?
    ???: Letter?
    <Character>: So you don't have a clue? You weren't the one that sent it?
    ???: No...
    ???: While the idea is tempting... I have strict orders from Master Lexoris to follow.
    ???: Whoever might have sent you that letter was not I.
    <Character>: Master who?
    ???: Master Lexoris! The Head of Research into Magic Control and Containment under Magus Z. An ingenious and brilliant mind that—
    <Character>: Eeeeasy. I get it.

<Character>: I'm not asking for a full bio.
    <Character>: So, who does that make you then?
    ???: That—
    ???: ... You do not remember me?
    <Character>: Nope. Not a sausage.

*The agent puts on his skull mask to help jog your memory; he takes it off to find that you are staring blankly at him; irritated, he repeatedly puts on and removes his mask, but your reaction does not change, until you put on a cheery smile.*

<Character>: Uh... nice mask?
    Rose Agent: ... YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!
    <Character>: Hey now!

<Character>: I am not saying we've never met... just that I don't remember you.
    Rose Agent: BUT WE FOUGHT!! WE TRADED BLOWS!!
    <Character>: Did you read my terms of employment?
    Rose Agent: ... Beg your pardon?
    <Character>: I'm the Hero of Falconreach! Section 4C of Article 45 of the Hero code stipulates—
    <Character>: —that I'm only obliged to remember villains who were at least semi-memorable in the storyline!

*The agent's eyes widen in disbelief while you smirk playfully; shortly afterwards, your expression returns to normal.*

<Character>: But seriously, I don't know what you expected... I beat a bunch of lugs silly an average of five times a day.
    Rose Agent: But... I'm—

*The agent is speechless, but the researcher is quick to interrupt his train of thought without hesitation.*

Rose Researcher: Um... Maximillien, Sir.
    Rose Agent: ... What?
    Rose Researcher: The other one's taking the prisoner...

*The agent's eyes widen again and he looks at the wall where the man used to be; just before Leon got caught, he placed the captive on the ground; he smiles at the aggressors awkwardly; the agent becomes frustrated.*

<Character>: Drats... almost had him.
    Rose Agent: Step away from our prisoner....
    <Character>: Or what? You'll make us?

*Two Gorillaphants shackled in the green bracelets arrive at the agent's side to help him deal with you and Leon.*

Rose Agent: Or these Gorillaphants that have had their natural strength and endurance greatly enhanced by our new grade of Rose bracelets will make you...
    Enraged G-phant (1), Enraged G-phant (2) (in unison): *furious Gorillaphant growls*

*You pause at the sight of the two new formidable opponents.*

<Character>: Know what? I should stop asking stupid rhetorical questions.
    Leon: It doesn't look like taking the prisoner and making a run for it is an option anymore.
    Leon: Our foes want to crush the competition by way of enhancements.
    <Character>: Maybe, but they're not the only ones who can up the ante!

<Character>: Ready for a fight, Sir Leon?

*Leon looks at you with a smile; he removes a vial of mana from his belt and smashes it on the floor; the droplet immediately shapes itself into an upgraded mana-infused sword for Leon to use in combat.*

Leon: Ready when you are, <Character>!

• Battle! - begins battle with 2 Gorillaphant and Rose Agent.
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
  • Run Away! - returns to The Shears.

*You and Sir Leon battle the Rose Agent and the two shackled Gorillaphants until you both emerge victorious.*

Leon: Your game is up, Rose Agent. Tell us what the Rose is doing here.
    Rose Agent: ...
    Rose Agent: Research.
    <Character>: What for? What are you seeking to accomplish with this research?
    Rose Agent: Do you seriously pretend not to know, <Character>?
    <Character>: No?
    Rose Agent: For Peace and Justice, of course!
    Rose Agent: To put a stop to all the evils that have brought pain to friends! Family! Loved ones!
    Rose Agent: With this research... we can make sure every thing that has caused harm can be controlled...
    Rose Agent: ... that all things that try to bring the evils of misery and suffering to our door step are robbed of their ability to do so!
    Rose Agent: And to protect common people from being wronged! Just like you do! Our goals and aims are the same!
    Rose Agent: We seek to accomplish the same th—
    <Character>: That's nothing like what I do! When a bad guy shows up, I stop them and leave it at that. That's how you—
    Rose Agent: Stop them from what?! Going on to continue with their trespasses again?!
    <Character>: No, I just—
    Rose Agent: STOP BEING NAIVE!
    Rose Agent: Does stopping any number of Necromancers, time and time again, ever prevent them from returning—
    Rose Agent: —and raising more of our dead loved ones to come and rip us to shreds!?
    Rose Agent: Did vanquishing the Pyromancer Xan all those times ever stop him from continuing to wreak havoc around the Kingdom?!
    <Character>: No, but...
    Rose Agent: But nothing!
    <Character>: Putting every person that ever made a wrong choice in chains won't stop people from making wrong choices!
    Rose Agent: You're blinded by your own glory.
    Rose Agent: Not protecting people, but simply letting all the monsters that walk this world continue to wreak destruction on the innocent!
    <Character>: If you'd only listen to me, you'd know that's not true—
    Rose Agent: And I believed in you! That you had the world's best concerns at heart!
    Rose Agent: But if that's the danger you're going to expose the world to...
    Rose Agent: ... then you might as well just stay here!

*The agent flees the scene in a fit of rage, tears now streaming down his face; you call out to him, but it's pointless.*

<Character>: No, wait! You've got it all wrong! Come back!
    Leon: <Character>!
    Leon: Forget about him for now! We need to get this man out of here!
    Leon: He hasn't stirred at all since we found him... I think he is in need of serious medical attention!
    <Character>: ... Right. Just give me a second to grab the stuff he dropped and put it in my backpack. Could be useful.

*You hear a loud, startling rumble that causes you to panic.*

<Character>: ...What was that?!
    ???: Warning...
    ???: Self-destruction mechanism of this facility activated...

???: Breakdown imminent in... T-1 minute.
    Leon: This place is going to come down in mere moments!
    <Character>: Avatars!!

<Character>: Grab his legs! We have to run!

*Scene cuts to black; off-screen, you and Leon carry the man and fortunately make it out of the the facility with just thirty seconds to spare.*

???: Breakdown imminent in... T-30 seconds.

*Scene fades back in to depict a lone green bracelet that was dropped on the ground as a mysterious figure approaches it.*

???: Breakdown in 15...

*The figure made of an armored wood grabs the shackle.*

???: Breakdown in 5...

*Scene fades to black.*

???: Countdown complete.

???: Self-destruction engaged.

*In the shadows, a man briefly chuckles.*

• Complete Quest
  • DC Reward Shop - opens Warfare Loot for DCs shop.

Other information
  • Chronologically, it is recommended to complete the quest A New Discovery before this quest and continuing with The Shears' story.
  • Pop-up headlines during the quest:
    quote:

• Absorbed the energy of the Gorillaphant!

• Next Up: Rose Pajamas

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/8/2023 5:45:26 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Gorillaphant Warfare
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition