Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ3D= News June 28, 2017: Just released! Random Adventures

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= News June 28, 2017: Just released! Random Adventures
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2017 1:47:34   
LouisCyphere

quote:

Artix Krieger | Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Random Adventures just released!
You can now click on the Travel Crystal in town to go on a random adventure. Earn Battle Gems, bring them to Cysero and use them craft pieces of the Beta Berserker set at the forge! This is something fun to do while you wait for the Dragons of Ashfall: Part III which is in heavy development now.

Everything you need to know... summarized
•You can click on the Crystal and choose "Random Adventure"
•No keys are required. WHAT!? O_O
•You will be thrown in a dungeon with another random player and fight your way to the boss!
•Everything is scaled to level 5 so everyone in the Beta can play.
•The final BOSS monster of a Random Adventure will drop a Battle Gem 100% of the time.
•Mini-Bosses have a chance of dropping an extra Battle Gem.
•Any monster in a random adventure has a chance to drop a Battle Shard... 10 of these can be turned into another bonus Battle Gem
•Do all of your crafting at Cysero's Forge. Simply talk to him.
•The Beta Berserker items will ONLY be available for Beta players like you to craft.
•We go live on Friday the 13th, 2017, so you have plenty of time-- pace yourself.
•Dage is working on more items to craft O_O
•This release includes 2 Random Dungeons
•Yergen is making more dungeons and adventure maps. (A lot more)
•In fact, he already has a new Frost Dungeon nearly complete.
•As the game grows and expands, we will use our newest assets to create new, fun, and interesting adventures.
•No, they will not all be "dungeons". Some adventures will be outside, or in buildings, or well, anywhere.
•We can get REALLY creative.
•The first 2 dungeons are super simple-- and that was intentional.
•We are eager to see feedback on the room sizes, number of monsters, and time it takes to complete one of these quick dungeons.
•Based on your feedback we are going to make changes to make this as fun as possible

Hope you enjoy this release!
We have been heavily entrenched in the development of our current main storyline's epic finale, The Dragons of Ashfall: Part 3. So I am really grateful to Yergen for creating these dungeons and to Oishii & the testing team for getting this live with such short notice. Even if this system is not perfect yet, it is really nice to have something new to do while waiting for the Ashfall finale. You should notice that the room sizes and monster density is a lot more-- "carnage paced" than our previous dungeons.

While we want a lot of variety in the game, for a short-burst "I have a few minutes to kill, can I run a dungeon?" this is exactly what we needed, just like the Battle Button in the original AdventureQuest game. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and creative ideas!

Random Adventures are now live in AdventureQuest 3D on Steam (PC/MAC), Apple iOS, and Android devices.

My only concern is that the prices for Beta Berserker items is too high. 40 Battle Gems for is the highest while the lowest is 10.
Maybe they can cut it back by half? I don't have much time to play the game due to my work load.

They actually lowered the prices. Source

New Prices for Beta Berserker Set
quote:

Beta Berserker Cape - 1 Battle Gem
Beta Berserker Boots - 3 Battle Gems
Beta Berserker Belt - 5 Battle Gems
Beta Berserker Gauntlets- 6 Battle Gems
Beta Berserker Helm - 36 Battle Gems (This is the set's most unique piece)
Beta Berserker Armor - 15 Battle Gems
Beta Berserker Shoulders - 24 Battle Gems
Beta Berserker Sheathed Sword (Back) - 9 Battle Gem
Beta Berserker Sheathed Scythe (Back) - 9 Battle Gem
Beta Berserker Sheathed Axe (Back) - 9 Battle Gem
Beta Berserker Sword - 50 Battle Gems
Beta Berserker Axe - 50 Battle Gems
Beta Berserker Scythe - 50 Battle Gems

Tagged. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 6/29/2017 2:23:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= News June 28, 2017: Just released! Random Adventures
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition