Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Class Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Class Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2017 16:43:56   
Aura Knight

Full wiz gives higher healing and I guess haste, luck gives better damage. Can't comment on what a mix would do. When you're at the higher levels, full luck is likely better since your healing will be decent enough anyway. Either or both enhancements work well with the class. I prefer wiz though may just go with full luck when I decide to use UOK again.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 301
8/10/2017 16:55:20   
ari462

awesome thanks, and once again, blazebinder full wiz correct?
Post #: 302
8/10/2017 17:16:37   
iDreadnaut

Yep, BB is full wiz.
AQW  Post #: 303
8/11/2017 7:46:12   
Aggreron

To add to what Aura Knight said above, you get max haste with either full wiz or full luck, so the only benefit of full wiz is the extra heal which honestly isn't really that necessary
AQW  Post #: 304
8/11/2017 8:57:07   
aaronarco

Since the new Dragon-themed releases came, is DragonSlayer General better versus bosses than LDmK?
Post #: 305
8/11/2017 9:06:45   
Lord Athor

What's currently the best buyable (i.e. 2k AC) class?
I have a secondary character that I need a new class for and I don't have the time to farm so I'd like to know what the best buy is.

< Message edited by Lord Athor -- 8/11/2017 9:09:03 >
Post #: 306
8/11/2017 9:49:17   
XeNON_54

Either Daimon or Stonecrusher.
I guess BlazeBinder could be worth it too but the rep requirements for it is pretty easy to get. I guess the only set-back for it is getting Pyromancer.
Post #: 307
8/11/2017 11:38:55   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

If you're going for an all-rounder than Daimon would be a pretty good choice. BB can farm really well but it's not the greatest for solos or support. Likewise, Stonecrusher can solo pretty well and support really well but it's not the best for farming. Daimon's able to do all of them in a pretty satisfactory manner, so it's a good one to pick up if you're looking for a class that can do it all but maybe not do any of the categories the best.

AQ AQW  Post #: 308
8/11/2017 12:34:59   
  Solanaceae

ArchKnightshade of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

I agree that Daimon is pretty much the best class you can get for 2000 ACs. It's fun, effective, and versatile, so you can use it as a stepping-stone for obtaining other classes.

However, if you were willing to consider 1000 AC classes as well, LightCaster would 100% absolutely be the first choice I'd pick. It's seasonal around September, so it should be available pretty soon. It's an absolute soloing monster in terms of DPS, has pretty good defenses, and has really good group synergy to boot.
DF AQW  Post #: 309
8/11/2017 13:20:45   
TsumetheWolf

Just to add; if your main goal will be farming multiple mobs at the same time, then Daimon is the best pick. I agree that Lightcaster is a soloing beast, but really it's for facing down one mob/boss at a time.
It all depends what you need the class to do.

@Aaronarco- While I do enjoy using DSG, I find LDmK is still better for my everyday boss-battling needs. Of course, I haven't used it as much as I used to since I obtained VHL, but it's good at what it does.
Post #: 310
8/11/2017 19:32:48   
Lord Athor

Thanks for the advice, I'll try Daimon out.
Post #: 311
8/12/2017 0:41:05   
Paulus Xiphos

Which time in the year does LightCaster come out? Ain't it in January?
AQW  Post #: 312
8/12/2017 1:37:54   
ShatteredReality

LightCaster, the class is available all year round. However, the armor you need to buy to get the class, Evolved Lightcaster, is only available in September, like it was last year in these design notes.

< Message edited by ShatteredReality -- 8/12/2017 1:38:06 >
AQW  Post #: 313
8/12/2017 16:24:59   
Bnouze

I am the only one to think that the BEASTMASTER class should have a very big improvement?
Seriously...

"Get up to Rank 10 BeastMaster rep OR buy it for 2000 ACs. As long as you're a Legend. Can't get this Class without being one."

It's one of the most USELESS CLASS... and farm for get the BEASTMASTER is really boring...

MQ  Post #: 314
8/13/2017 0:34:02   
Edme MacHeath

BeastMaster makes for a good sub 2k DPS soloing class. It has rather good survival and decent DPS.
It's not a top tier class by any means, but it's rather good and nowhere close to being useless. It's simply not the best option, like trying to use cardclasher as your main soloing class at this point.
CardClasher used to be the best soloing class when it was just down to Necromancer and CardClasher and necro had a worse heal back then so it's DPS was bad.

< Message edited by Edme MacHeath -- 8/13/2017 0:41:57 >
AQ  Post #: 315
8/13/2017 5:14:30   
xPrototypex

Between Necromancer, DSG, and DbSK what is the better soloing class?
AQ AQW  Post #: 316
8/13/2017 5:37:08   
fxmybrute13

The recent buff maintained Necro tankiness and made it have better damage than DBSK.
DF AQW  Post #: 317
8/13/2017 6:09:01   
Grawlix

What class should I get after Lycan? (Also want to know how good it is, currently at Rep 9 at the time of writing this) My other classes are Necro and Daimon. I'm thinking of getting LDK with LTs but it'll be months before Dage's birthday.

Nothing special
AQW  Post #: 318
8/13/2017 6:16:31   
Foulman

@Grawlix
Lycan is exactly the same as your signature.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 319
8/13/2017 6:39:00   
you stop

Try ranking Arcangrove, Mythsong, and Brightoak. Those 3 factions would give you Shaman and Stonecrusher, a farming and solo-ing class. Shaman is one of the best farming classes in game while StoneCrusher is one of the best solo-ing and arguably one of the top 2 support classes in game.
AQW  Post #: 320
8/13/2017 6:44:25   
Edme MacHeath

@Grawlix, Lycan is a decent enough soloing class and an okay farming class as it can hit up to 2 targets as once, it's not the best at either but it's okay. It however is a great pvp class

I'd recommend Shaman or Blazebinder if you want more options for farming classes, Shaman is very versatile and one of the best farming classes, BlazeBinder is also a great class and the most reliable
farming class, as it has no mana issues or HP issues and none of it's skill can miss.

StoneCrusher is practically a must get, as it is a great support class which is invaluable in group fights. It also makes a decent soloing class.

Void Highlord is a very difficult farm but it's one of the best classes ingame, if not one of the best soloing classes.
LightCaster is available for ACs by buying evolved lightcaster armor which returns in September I believe, which is next month. it's a great support class and one of the fastest soloing classes.
DragonSlayer General is a decent soloing class that's easy to get.
Legion DoomKnight will be a better option than DragonSlayer General but as you said, it'll be quite a few months before that returns

You can get ArchPaladin class, which is the safest soloing class arguably. It's rather slow and somewhat niche, I'd recommend getting some of the above mentioned classes before you get this one.

< Message edited by Edme MacHeath -- 8/13/2017 8:20:14 >
AQ  Post #: 321
8/13/2017 8:55:39   
  Solanaceae

ArchKnightshade of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

@Edme: BeastMaster's DPS leaves a lot to be desired. At level 65, it wasn't just sub-2000, it was actually sub-1000. It's not too shabby defensively, but it has pretty much no use these days. Instead of grinding BeastMaster rep, I would recommend getting Scarlet Sorceress (with the help of a party if needed).
DF AQW  Post #: 322
8/13/2017 10:04:17   
Tyroniter

You know whenever someone mentions Shaman, it's the usual 'one of the best farming classes' and stuff that's talked about, and I feel the soloing aspect of Shaman isn't quite touched upon. The one main reason that I use Shaman over BlazeBinder is because while doing a quest line I usually always have to do a quest to defeat a boss or something, and Shaman offers that switch up ability where I can solo and farm with it quite easily. It's not the fastest soloer for the lower HP bosses, but with the Dodge and Crit debuff from Elemental Grasp (or Embrace?), it is quite a safe soloing class for most bosses imo. And ofc, the unlimited power scaling makes it invaluable in higher hp boss fights in case you don't have a top tier soloing class. The only drawback would be the mana regen I suppose, but that's easy to control if you use the skill judiciously.
AQW  Post #: 323
8/13/2017 11:23:15   
The ErosionSeeker

Spiral Carve or Mana Vamp usually solve those issues, being able to instantly bump yourself with a bunch of extra mana every few hits makes beefy solos much easier.
DF AQW  Post #: 324
8/13/2017 12:05:32   
Aura Knight

For those of you that have the class, how long did it take to farm for chrono assassin? I do have the option to go for it once I upgrade but I don't think now's the best time to actually upgrade. My decision to do that will likely depend on how the naval commanders this year are, but I'm still curious about chrono assassin. I have the items I could get already obtained but will the 12 fangs I need take a very long time? I get they're all low drop items but can they all be obtained within a few days? Or is there some kind of daily quest involved here?

Also, I have something to ask or consider in regards to royal battlemage. If a health vamp awe enhanced weapon is used, does it help with the problem of not being able to survive too well with the class?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Class Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition