Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Any alternatives to EpicDuel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> Any alternatives to EpicDuel?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2017 16:48:26   
FishNoobCrack

Considering this game is 6 foot under, are there any games similar to this that you guys are playing instead?

I admit, I quite miss the strategy-based element to this game.
Post #: 1
7/9/2017 23:22:21   
Silver Sky Magician

Sword & Sandals is the classic
Epic  Post #: 2
7/10/2017 0:16:52   
Xendran

What you probably will enjoy the most is a CCG (Collectible Card Game).
I'd highly recommend checking out Eternal or Hearthstone.
Hearthstone is much simpler for people new to CCGs and has quite a lot more RNG effects, whereas Eternal has a steeper learning curve but has much more depth, more interesting gameplay, and FAR less RNG.

It's a 1-on-1 duel just like EpicDuel, except instead of picking a loadout of skills you pick a loadout of cards.
Also, since actions take mana instead of your entire turn, there is a lot more strategy in terms of using multiple actions in a turn.
Eternal also allows for you to save mana to do certain things on enemy turns, which Hearthstone does not.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 7/10/2017 0:18:26 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
7/10/2017 12:51:39   
8x

oh yeah, swords and sandals is fun
Epic  Post #: 4
7/10/2017 12:57:31   
HwarangxDxArcher

Games that is similar to this game, I can think of one, called the Lords of War and Money, it's a flash game as well, involves strategy, where you control a number of unit of your choosen race, then give it real-time order against AI or other player. It's a good game, unfortunately I never played it anymore, it's kinda boring like this game when it comes to level grinding.

League of Legends is what I'll recommend, its one of the best game I've ever played, and it's quite popular as well, you can research about it easily through google or youtube for gameplay.

For other AE game, I'd recommend DragonFable, while the gameplay is mostly offline(99%), the story inside this game is fantastic, and with new content every week, playing this game is like reading a manga (you'll be curious as to what will happen next):D

< Message edited by HwarangxDxArcher -- 7/11/2017 6:41:43 >
DF Epic  Post #: 5
7/10/2017 13:05:52   
8x

sinjid shadow of the warrior, also a lot of fun, similar to ED and swords and sandals
Epic  Post #: 6
7/10/2017 15:03:18   
HwarangxDxArcher

Lol, I remember playing those ninja thing back when I'm in high school.

But you can't really kill a lot of time playing that game, probably a few hours and you're done with it...

DF Epic  Post #: 7
7/11/2017 6:31:04   
Daph Duck

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Jsut like epicduel!
-Bad teams like in 2v2
-Luck factors
-Makes u angry
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/18/2017 16:36:14   
King Bling

Hey paige wuts ur ign and region ._.
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> Any alternatives to EpicDuel?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition