Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Doom amulet

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Game Support] >> DragonFable Strategy >> Doom amulet
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2017 17:29:50   
RKC

Monster/Quest Name: Doom Amulet (Black winter)
Character Link: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=6531366
Dragon Amulet (yes/no): YES
Level: 76
Build: Doom Knight Build
Weapons Equipped: Necrotic Sword of Doom
Accessories Equipped: Defender's Dragon Ring XVIII / Akriloth's Bane IV / Dragon's Rage / Silver Link / Doom Knight Cape and Helm
Stats: END: 80 / LUK: 95 / WIS: 200
Pets Equipped: None
Previously Used Strategies: None
Notes:

< Message edited by RKC -- 7/12/2017 17:40:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/13/2017 3:58:08   
HwarangxDxArcher

The Doom Amulet got a buff if you're using Doom Knight.

I don't know how big the buff is, I don't own a Doom Knight.

Try to use another class, and I recommend that you retrain your status, 200 WIS is truly unnecessary, just put it into LUK or END (since it looks like you don't want to invest on STR/DEX/INT).

For strategy :
1. Destroy the shard that heal the amulet as soon as possible
2. Use blind on the amulet so that its attack will miss a lot
3. Use the window when the amulet raise its defense to destroy the shard

DF Epic  Post #: 2
7/13/2017 9:47:14   
RKC

Well I give up I didnt go to work today just to actually beat the crap out of it and still I cant. Im out.

I just want to beat it for story not for the challenge. Ill just to go you tube to find out what happens next if you beat it.

Tried every armor, every combination I saw on youtube btw

< Message edited by RKC -- 7/13/2017 9:56:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/13/2017 11:10:17   
HwarangxDxArcher

It isn't exactly challenging in my opinion, you're most likely unable to win because your damage is too low(not investing on STR/DEX/INT do come with such drawback).

I just tried it with base-class and I win without even equipping a pet and not firing my defender cannon even once :P

Base-class deal much lower dps compared to other class.

Btw, have you retrain your status? Because as I mentioned before, 200 WIS is totally unnecessary.
DF Epic  Post #: 4
7/22/2017 6:58:30   
UltimateDoomKnight

@RKC

Doom Amulet can, in fact, be quite challenging. Keep in mind that if the shards are destroyed the Doom Amulet will bring them back after a time.
I'd suggest that you focus on the amulet first and then the shards since the shards will do nothing after the amulet itself is destroyed.
If your original class is warrior class, focus on to invest a little bit in STR.
For mage class, INT, and for rogue class DEX.
One good investment would be, for example: 100 STR, 100 END, 100 LUCK and the rest on WIS.
Luck is very good to give yourself a greater chance for avoiding your foe's attacks.

Make sure you equip as high level accessories and weapon as possible before the fight, it will make the battle a little easier.
Remember, you have Artix and Nythera with you so use Artix powerful multiple strike ability and Nythera's debuff ability on Doom Amulet.
Heal them when their health is at, for example, 70-80%. It's the best time to do it early. Go on the defensive as much as possible because this battle, especially the final battle with Doom Amulet, requires patience and endurance.

Watch out for attack 1, 4, 5 and 6. Then you need to be extra careful. In this link you can look at what kind of attacks it's making and what effects they give and develop your strategies.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22221982
When it performs attack one it would be good if you shield yourself as well. Don't attack until it's defenses has run out, then you can blind it. After the blind effect has stopped you can then weaken it's boost power as often as possible.
When your allies and you have taken heavy damage it is time to heal, debuff the Doom Amulet as much as possible and boost yourself up and use your strongest attacks.
The Riftwalker (or atealan armors) is good but so is Evolved Pumpkin Lord Armor, Master Soulweaver and enTropy Armor.

I hope this helps you! Good luck!

EDIT: Get the Not-So-Tiny-Bubbles Trinket from the quest Questions! It is a really good trinket for tough battles.
EDIT 2: If you're up for it you can also try to farm for the Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet lvl 70 version. It has some powerful buffs.

< Message edited by UltimateDoomKnight -- 7/22/2017 12:47:12 >
Post #: 5
8/19/2017 16:19:04   
Jue Viole Grace

DOOM AMULET is the easiest boss ever just target the amuleton the left and wreck havoc on the amulet dont worry about the right side i used ice scythe to add the ice weakness but trust me its easy i finished with over 2000 hp left
AQ DF  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Game Support] >> DragonFable Strategy >> Doom amulet
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition