Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

10th Anniversary?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Q&A >> 10th Anniversary?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/15/2017 14:03:23   
VoidCorrupts

Anything planned for this important event in MQ? Since MQ will be 10 years old in October can we expect to see anything? I would love a new awesome event for this year considering... you know 10 year anniversary (maybe something like a Flavescent Friday, but for a whole week or something awesome).
MQ  Post #: 1
7/17/2017 23:03:45   
drago774
Banned

R.I.P MechQuest
MQ  Post #: 2
7/17/2017 23:05:10   
123456aq

Hey, as your aware MQ has lost all of its staffing capabilities due to other projects getting in the way and internal conflict. There isn't any more updates to this game and the only "new" update that may happen this year is having old events replayable even though you would not be able to get old rares. Im sorry to inform you of this but its been like this for years and its painful to have seen it die and its story end. Im sorry
Post #: 3
7/18/2017 7:56:42   
VoidCorrupts

Don't be sorry. I was informed years ago. I was just checking if there was a dim light at the end of this very dark tunnel. Still hoping for a 10th Anniversary event (or some revival in any sense) some this year or maybe next. Obviously though, if the staff was planning something this big they wouldn't spoil it right now (too early?) so I guess I will have to wait patiently with my fingers crossed. I was just trying to try my luck a bit and get some "official" announced (or even a hint).
MQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Q&A >> 10th Anniversary?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition