Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Yearly mastercraft set(s) speculation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Yearly mastercraft set(s) speculation
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2017 7:30:37   
Dreiko Shadrack

So, as summer wears on we are past the halfway point for the year and the yearly mastercraft set will be dropping that much sooner, furthermore we may or may not be getting a revamped older MC set (as it has become a sort of tradition now as well).

Personally I would hope the new set is an FD one but as for the element I'm not sure, leaning on wanting it to be Energy.
If I had to pick which set I'd most like to see revamped then I would pick Morningstar with a close second of Kindred.

Speculate-on!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/16/2017 7:32:39   
Silver Sky Magician

I want a Wonder Woman themed set. The lady characters get too little exclusive art in this game! The guys can have a Superman theme or maybe just a more covered-up version of the WW costume.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/16/2017 7:57:25   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

haha same as always a mastercraft set on dragonslaying
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/16/2017 10:15:22   
Kalle29

I'm guessing FD, don't think they'll make another MD one...
AQ  Post #: 4
7/16/2017 11:14:54   
pihilliplopoph

Due to FD lacking in some elements (Fire and darkness still don't have an up to date one) it would be great if they could release an FD compression armor that doesn't overlap with the two compression FD ones we have now. That way they can put us FD users to ease for some time and return to catering to what the majority want again.
Post #: 5
7/16/2017 14:12:22   
darksampson

FD and a Wand, maybe a tome or atleast a 100% proc ranged weapon.

As for element I would prefer darkness, fire, or ice since those are lacking permanent FD options.

As for theme... idk they might go with Demons, cause of the whole summer event. Maybe they'll continue the ancient civilization theme and go like Mayan perhaps Zulu or maybe Ancient Chinese/Korean. Ice cream set kinda was a wild card though.

< Message edited by darksampson -- 7/16/2017 14:16:53 >
AQ  Post #: 6
7/16/2017 14:33:01   
Rayimika

Neutral element spellcaster set with spellcaster lean 150 generalist robe as armor, neutral celtic wheel clone and divine magic on special melee/ranged0.9 harm weapon(+magic tome with divine magic for sp, harm efficient and normal spell) and pixel ether-like misc and spell which skips a turn for sp regenration and harm lement pet with a toggle to regain mana.
AQ  Post #: 7
7/16/2017 16:39:04   
ss2195
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Im good with anything as long as it isn't a joke/humour set.

However, if I was to through in a theme, i'd go for Asuras which could possibly have Shevites thrown in the mix.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
7/16/2017 17:15:50   
Aura Knight

I want a ranger set. Any kind of defensive lean that covers earth, wind, and darkness. Could cover other elements instead. Gives bonus accuracy and damage to ranged attacks and has defenses that can change to better protect you depending on the situation. Sounds broken but this is just a rough idea. Since we have a dwarf armor now thanks to the latest update to the giftboxes, why not get an elf armor that rangers can use? If a new set can't be done yet, updates to either kindred or morningstar would be nice too.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
7/16/2017 18:04:08   
rubmybelly

How is FD missing Darkness and Fire?

Do Dragonknight and Twilight sets not exist?
AQ  Post #: 10
7/16/2017 18:05:10   
afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

DK is mid IIRC
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/16/2017 19:01:45   
Dreiko Shadrack

DK is indeed mid-defensive (and bad).

twilight is on old standards from before armor leans as multipliers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/16/2017 19:05:02   
LurkBlackSmith

If this mastercraft involves demons due to the summer event,can we have a lot of accidental explosions messing everything up during the quest? While will we get to use Cysero's sponge bombs for this? Also reminders about heat related troubles references?

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 7/16/2017 19:10:34 >
DF  Post #: 13
7/17/2017 12:43:36   
battlesiege15

quote:

The guys can have a Superman theme or maybe just a more covered-up version of the WW costume.
Better yet, the same art for male and female! Most armors default to male versions so this could be a fun change!

I personally would LOVE an armor for BMs. The BM lean was great for Bard of War but it was sad that it didn't stay very long after the change was made to it.
AQ AQW  Post #: 14
7/17/2017 13:42:24   
Rayimika

Not another Banshee/Lightbringer form for male heroes
AQ  Post #: 15
7/17/2017 13:46:38   
Semceck

I would really like Nemesis set to be revamped. I think is the best one that needs imediate attention.
Post #: 16
7/17/2017 14:02:47   
afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

The revamp on it probably wouldn't be all that big, it's most glaring issue being the lack of the final tier.
Morningstar also lack the tier, not sure what else it needs but there are some other FO earth armors now.

Kindred probably is the most needed but also the most complicated in various aspects.

Now as for this year, FD needs filling but there are also other gaps as far as yearly MC goes.

Fire: MO, N, FD
Water: MO, N, MD
Wind: FO, MO, N, MD
Ice: MO, MD, FD
Earth: N, MD, FD
Energy: MO, MD, FD
Light: MO, N, MD
Dark: FO, MO, MD

If we discard neutral and mid leans as they aren't popular we are left with:

Fire: FD
Wind: FO
Ice: FD
Earth: FD
Energy: FD
Dark: FO

The FO's have other none yearly MC options. FD being a glaring need.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/17/2017 18:42:35   
rubmybelly

What FO Water are you talking about? WHEEL?
AQ  Post #: 18
7/17/2017 19:20:12   
afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

Beyond the very last line it's all about the yearly MC sets.

Only a lean designation, nothing about how up to date, popular or useful something is etc..

For water FO most consider or assign that to kindred.
Morningstar has the FO earth slot.
Nemesis would being ice/dark neutral thou arguable since it's not mono.

I think everything else is apparent.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/17/2017 20:47:33   
battlesiege15

Nemesis and Morningstar also do need a change to their pet MC.

There's an abundance of FO Darkness armors tbh but a FO Wind armor is very much needed.
AQ AQW  Post #: 20
7/17/2017 21:38:10   
Kajimaru

yesss, plz FO wind, im already tired of using Tyrannochicken Rider, and horde's Ire sux.
AQ  Post #: 21
7/17/2017 21:38:34   
rubmybelly

Wind FO would be my ideal set as well

Especially since I missed out on Chicken Rider
AQ  Post #: 22
7/17/2017 21:50:30   
Dreiko Shadrack

but, chicken rider is seasonal...at most you missed it temporarily.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/17/2017 21:56:05   
rubmybelly

I'm about 10 months away from it so its rare to me.

Plus with my luck I'll forget to log in during that week.
I've been wanting the Diretooth form for years and forget every time to just log in and get it during Halloween
AQ  Post #: 24
7/17/2017 22:05:53   
Kajimaru

what sso good about the diretooth form tho?
AQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Yearly mastercraft set(s) speculation
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition