Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ideas for items to farm

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Ideas for items to farm
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2017 15:49:38   
1997godown

Any ideas for things to farm or get (that I don't all ready have)? I have a lot of the rare items in the game like the snugglebear helm and the Ice Scythe. I am currently farming for the vanilla ice katana, but after that, I am not really sure what to do! link to my character page
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Edit: I still need a lot of the defender medal items, but I will need to wait for a war to do that

< Message edited by 1997godown -- 7/16/2017 15:51:35 >
DF  Post #: 1
7/17/2017 13:07:25   
BeautyJester

You seemed to have all the ones i seen up till now that are hunt able rares... lol.

Next up, get all the DA equitable equipment!!! cause you know, storage doesnt limit DA items
Post #: 2
7/17/2017 22:01:48   
fxmybrute13

1. Master/ Advanced/ Basic Cordemi Codex. Unfortunately, it's not DA, so no free storage.
2. All 7 Memory Fragments, although they're not DA, so no free storage.
3. 10 REALLY Special Dragon Chow.
4. Crystal Blue Amulet, which you can make into Purified Guard's Blade V.
5. Dragon Defender equipment, including BOOM-Voice Brew, although you may want to wait for a war.
6. Another useful pet you could get are Miniphage for some mp recovery. You have Cheshire Twilly for hp recovery. Although I usually just use Stan anyways.
7. You could try to get the best weapon for each element. You have the Doomed Scythe of Elementals, so maybe try for the secondary elements. For example, Zorbak's Staff for Ebil, Mooncaller Scimitar for Silver, Wormwood's Axe for Poison, or CheeseSlicer for Nature, etc.

You could also farm for stuff you really like. For example, I got the Spyblade of Alacrity/Frost/Judgement/Static III and Soggy Spyblade because I really like Sepulchure's DoomBlade design.

Or things that are important to the story, like Ultimate Twin Blades of Glory (reward for Chapter 1 Finale) or Transcendance (Vaal's weapon).

< Message edited by fxmybrute13 -- 7/17/2017 22:02:01 >
DF AQW  Post #: 3
7/18/2017 0:48:03   
BeautyJester

^ the fact that you have a list of sepulchure's weapon lookalike... i am stunned; how the hell do you find these weapon?
Post #: 4
7/18/2017 2:18:18   
fxmybrute13

Sorry, I'm not really good at explaining how I remember something, but here goes :
I remembered going back and farming for them when I was looking for things to collect. I recalled that there were some notable items in the Chapter 1 Finale, so I just used the Encyclopedia and just searched until I found items that I liked.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Ideas for items to farm
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition