Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Servers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Servers
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2017 5:47:56   
you stop

Hi my friend can't join other servers apart from Twilly. The only things I know that causes this is either a. the age the user inputs at the account is below 13 or b. the email isn't confirmed. He's past 13 years and his email is confirmed but he still cant play outside of that server. Any suggestions?
AQW  Post #: 1
7/17/2017 9:41:37   
kreem

Visit aq.com/help and find the proper pages your friend needs to read and the form he should use if he needs to contact the helpteam about his issue. Perhaps ask him to check on the manage account page,then see if his age is 13+ on there. IIRC if you put your age as under 13 and then you later turned 13 or put a fake age you need to contact the helpteam to give you open chat access and fix your issues so that might be worth thinking about in this situation but contacting the helpteam sometime today would be best thing your friend could do.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Servers
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition