Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Forum picture error

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AQ Questions/Answers >> Forum picture error
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2017 15:17:11   
s_venom

I am not entirely sure if it's the right place to ask, but it seems some of the item pictures on the forum are down? I mean you get a Picture that says "Please Update Your Account to enable 3RD party Hosting"
"For important info, please go to: www . Photobucket . com / P500"
Does anyone know anything about that?

< Message edited by s_venom -- 7/17/2017 15:20:00 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
7/17/2017 15:26:39   
  afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

Photobucket changed their business model if you want to embed photo or link them it requires paying now. Some photos still seem to work for whatever reason.

edit:
Capt. and the pedia staff are dealing with the pedia broken images do to this to some extent.

Also as you kind of mentioned not really a game question, if anywhere I might have suggested forum support but I will leave this.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 7/17/2017 15:29:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/17/2017 18:19:23   
Carandor

Archknight
AQ Pedia

You don't need to pay straight away to embed images, but there is a limit to how many you can embed from your account before it breaks.

As far as I know, the only accounts that have images linked to pedia entries that are broken now are IMR's account (already transferred over but haven't got round to asking the Capt. to sort it) and Dragoon23's (still waiting to hear back from him). If there's any other accounts with broken images because of this (except those found in the info subs), then let me know and I'll try and fix them.

I am broken yes I am. Have fun with the PM ~afterlifex

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 7/17/2017 19:51:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/17/2017 18:40:43   
s_venom

Thank you for the answer.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AQ Questions/Answers >> Forum picture error
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition