Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Questions from a returning player

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Questions from a returning player
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2017 17:38:08   
spacedog4

As a returning player I liked how DragonFable has changed and how the plot is really captivating. Although I have caught up on the main story, I still have some questions (and forgive me if they're dumb)

• Is the True Mortal quest line still continuing or is it dead? Also when do these quests occur in the timeline?
    spoiler:

I think Elyrn appears in the quest before the most recent one of now so I assume that these quests may be relevant for things in Book 3. I also want to learn more about the Giants

• Why do the Rose resist bacon of all elements?
  • Does Aika Village have a connection to the story (Dreamwood and wood elves)?
  • Does Mae Pi (innkeeper at Osprey Cove) have a quest? The inn is closed in Book 3.
  • Will Gingkage get more quests after The Letter?
  • Is Konnan a blacksmith for the Rose now? imo he should've been frozen as well
  • What old NPCs are gone for good?
    spoiler:

I know some appeared in the calamity saga like an older Aquella, Artix, Valencia, Zhoom (and Thyton, Rhubarb, and Kordana?), Galanoth is dealing with the Thorns, and Robina is Cinquefoil (?). Also I know what happened to Tomix and Yix. Though I heard some like Fae just disappeared.

I think out of all of these, I'm most curious of the status of the True Mortal quests.

Moved from DFGD. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 7/18/2017 10:32:33 >
Post #: 1
7/17/2017 19:37:19   
Stephen Nix

Undead Penguinmancer
DF Pedia

Once you log into the game, you need to find the button that reads, "Returning Player Guide"

In that, you'll find your answers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/17/2017 23:07:37   
HwarangxDxArcher

Why bacon you ask?
Probably because they usually had bacon as their breakfast menu, so they've build up resistance for that particular food element

DF Epic  Post #: 3
7/18/2017 9:27:46   
Sirix

The True Mortal quests were on hiatus for a long time, but they have started being worked on again.
DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Questions from a returning player
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition