Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2017= Forge OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2017= Forge OOC
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2017 21:35:33   
Dragonknight315

First, Alastasia is not ignoring Ee-nuk's charge. It's more that... Well, with Anki's intervention, I don't know if he successfully stops it or not. Therefore, I will mess with my next post accordingly.

Second, my idea here was that as Teras goes to cut Alastasia's neck, she's in the middle turning and shifting her weight to the left. Therefore, it would go in at a different angle. It still will do a serious amount of damage to her, but it isn't lethal yet.

Lastly, Chlona is that other important character to Alastasia. Essentially, she's a battle priest/shaman. Helped her in her offensive against the dark water spirit, and became close to each other.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
8/3/2017 22:16:54   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Hey Dragonknight315, just so I am clear: Is Alastasia still prone at the end of your post? I believe that to be the case, but want to make sure she didn't roll up onto one knee or to her feet.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
8/3/2017 23:07:11   
Dragonknight315

Kellehendros, she is indeed still on her back with both her feet on the ground.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 28
8/5/2017 0:21:31   
TormentedDragon

I may be a touch late with my post due to an inability to work on it last night and unforeseen circumstances preventing me from working on it this afternoon. I inquired regarding an extension with Starflame on Discord and was granted 12 hours. I am working on the post now.

Edit: Wahey, I didn't need it!

Some clarifications regarding things, some that aren't mentioned directly in the post because Ee-nuk can't see them happen.
Magnetized ball bearings: are probably still stuck to Stomper. I'm figuring sliding step on rise slid whichever ones were stuck to the bottom of the footplate still off to the side so now they're either off or on the edges.
Ee-nuk can't see Anki's wires at the distance Anki uses them to brace, only sees the electricity effect. Clarified with draketh on Discord that electricity effect stops during Anki's bracing against vortex cannon.
Vortex cannon blast wasn't intended to be quite as damaging as that, internal damage isn't standard for it. I'm assuming some kind of unlucky-for-Anki sonic-based result or maybe they just braced too hard.

< Message edited by TormentedDragon -- 8/5/2017 0:58:00 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
8/7/2017 19:12:10   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Dragonknight315, a slight issue raised from your post that I'd like to clear up. Teras is slashing, not stabbing. If he cuts into Alastasia's head and she transforms the inside to slime, he's most likely going to shear through the top of her head. I'm going to write the post in such a way as reflects that, unless you have a strong argument against this.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
8/7/2017 19:26:37   
Dragonknight315

Fair enough, Kell. I have no objections. Having said that, that means Alastasia will lose more fluids than planned, and the top part of her head will be bisected. Everything else should be okay, then.

< Message edited by Dragonknight315 -- 8/7/2017 19:27:18 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
8/7/2017 23:48:33   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

For the record, Dragonknight315 and I worked out the bits pertaining to damage to Alastasia from Teras' strike.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
8/9/2017 23:27:57   
Dragonknight315

Once again, DK messes up his brackets. XD I worked with Kell on Alastasia's position in regards to Teras. As to Edward, I assumed that Alastasia couldn't see him, but that she guessed he was still there with how Teras was acting.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
8/10/2017 0:37:01   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

A brief aside regarding Teras' unease: He realizes, subconsciously, that Alastasia is still alive as a result of his ability to sense intelligent entities in his proximity. His conscious mind just hasn't picked up the on what he's feeling yet because he spends most of his time blocking out his awareness of everyone else around him when he's in cities or populated areas.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
8/11/2017 9:24:42   
  Starflame13

As a reminder to everyone, and I will post this in all OOC threads, Paragon Arenas will CLOSE at 11:59pm EDT (server time) on Saturday, August 12th. Any prior posts made after that time will not be included in any decisions.

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 8/12/2017 12:49:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
8/13/2017 0:00:51   
  Starflame13

Paragon Arenas are now locked until deliberations are over and officially announced! Announcements will be made in the soon-to-be created Finals OOC thread. Afterwards, the arena threads will be unlocked so that anyone wishing to continue battles or leave the arena may do so, as their stories guide them to.

The Grand Arena will open (hopefully) at 12:01 am EDT (server time) on Monday, Aug. 14th. With luck, the OOC thread will be up earlier, depending on how much more time I need to make final decisions.

Thank you to everyone for participating in the Elemental Championships! Even if you don't make it through to the Finals, stick around to watch! We may have a wish to grant to the RP forums after the winner has been granted theirs…
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2017= Forge OOC
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition