Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2017= Sky OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2017= Sky OOC
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/9/2017 1:23:01   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Notes:
  • I checked with both Titan and Rayen where their attacks were aimed prior to even writing this post.
  • I also checked with independent parties to confirm that the assumptions made in character by Inigo and Molly regarding momentum were, in fact, wrong. Molly being urged to toss by Inigo has more excuse, heh.
  • There is a one-hundred percent possibility that I could have simply stood still and taken only superficial damage, even with the explosion radius of the fireball. I didn't, because where's the fun in that.
  • Ayiso and Irina are incredible disappointments to the Willow Man now. Shame seeking a private duel and paying his whistle next to no attention!
  • I am officially rambling in the OOC thread now, so I'm going to go to bed now. Hah!
  • AQ  Post #: 26
    8/9/2017 16:32:49   
    Tdub

Posted again, and once again all actions were approved by Kooroo. Very little attention being paid elsewhere in the Arena, though.
    Post #: 27
    8/10/2017 4:24:37   
    TitanDragonLord

Hey guys. I've already messaged Starflame on my current situation, but because my holiday and a few things going on with it, there's a good chance I won't be able to post today. If not, a post will be up within the next day from my current deadline. If it does come to that, I can only apologise for the delay and any problems people have with their posting schedules as a result.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
    8/10/2017 9:25:40   
      Starflame13

For clarification: Titan does have a 24 hour extension. As we're nearing the end of the Paragon phase, if anyone waiting on him needs an extension due to a potential delay, let me know. I don't want anyone idling before their last post if possible!
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
    8/10/2017 16:31:05   
    TitanDragonLord

Gonna have to use that extension I'm afraid, sorry for the inconvenience
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
    8/11/2017 4:00:50   
    Kooroo

I'll also need to play the 'extension request' card, since I've been a bit pressed for time the past few days and haven't been able to get enough time together to put together a worthwhile post considering what's currently happening between Irina and Ayiso.

I hopefully won't need too long, but I'd still need say, maybe 5-6 hours at least?
    AQW Epic  Post #: 31
    8/11/2017 9:23:59   
      Starflame13

You have a half-day extension if needed, Kooroo. Rayen, since you are the only one left in Sky to risk idling out in sky besides Kooroo, let me know if either his or Titan's extensions require you to need one as well!

As a reminder to everyone, and I will post this in all OOC threads, Paragon Arenas will CLOSE at 11:59pm EDT (server time) on Saturday, August 12th. Any prior posts made after that time will not be included in any decisions.

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 8/12/2017 12:48:53 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
    8/11/2017 17:13:28   
    Kooroo

Finally posted. Had Tdub approve the actions and review the post before it went up.
    Phew.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 33
    8/13/2017 0:00:14   
      Starflame13

Paragon Arenas are now locked until deliberations are over and officially announced! Announcements will be made in the soon-to-be created Finals OOC thread. Afterwards, the arena threads will be unlocked so that anyone wishing to continue battles or leave the arena may do so, as their stories guide them to.

The Grand Arena will open (hopefully) at 12:01 am EDT (server time) on Monday, Aug. 14th. With luck, the OOC thread will be up earlier, depending on how much more time I need to make final decisions.

Thank you to everyone for participating in the Elemental Championships! Even if you don't make it through to the Finals, stick around to watch! We may have a wish to grant to the RP forums after the winner has been granted theirs…
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2017= Sky OOC
    Page 2 of 2<12
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition