Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2017= Fountain OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2017= Fountain OOC
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/1/2017 1:05:56   
Caststarter

Since Apoc asked. Lightning strike order for reference. Since it is left to right map wise. Arde, Arthok, Cryil and if Necro's character is inside, then him.
DF  Post #: 26
8/1/2017 23:23:26   
Apocalypse

A very special post made possible by the collaborations with Ryu and Castarter to bring this to viewers like you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
8/1/2017 23:33:57   
Necro-Knight

Always one for the theatrics, Apoc...but was that a challenge there at the end? ;P
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
8/2/2017 1:01:30   
Apocalypse

To Cyril yes, though Arthok is ready to throw down with whoever challenges him.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
8/2/2017 22:20:33   
Ryu Viranesh

Cyril (maybe not so) graciously accepts your challenge. We'll see how that goes for him over the course of the next round.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
8/3/2017 15:52:25   
Caststarter

People sure do blissfully want to fall into traps. Necro, I accept your challenge. However, I doubt things will end well for Gervase, as you may hope... Allow Prota to show how true tacticians fight. Hint; it is not the romanticized version of one.
DF  Post #: 31
8/5/2017 13:58:47   
Apocalypse

Collabed with Ryu. Time to beat the ever-loving snot out of each other.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
8/6/2017 22:05:06   
Ryu Viranesh

My half of the collab. with Apoc. Time for Round 3.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
8/6/2017 22:23:36   
Caststarter

"In this corner, we have the hulking mutagenist, Arthok! He is big! Mean! And snarly! And the other corner, Cyril the corrupting and deteriorating with touch thief! We have the match of a life time folks! Come and buy even more tickets for this showdown!"

And me and Necro will just have "tea-time" I suppose...

Edit:

Necro. Can you please respond to me for something on Discord? I sent you a copy of what I have written down and what I think placement of everything is for.

< Message edited by Caststarter -- 8/8/2017 13:01:59 >
DF  Post #: 34
8/8/2017 18:06:28   
  Starflame13

I have asked Necro to edit his post slightly in order to clarify his final attack in accordance with how I have interpreted his abilities from his biography. Namely, I can see that his spell is adapted from the "Queen's Nails", but having full control over them in entirety differs too much from how the initial ability was defined.

While creativity with listed abilities is encouraged, please make sure to still stay within the realms of reason that you and I have set for you in an approved bio. As I can see where Necro was coming from with this, and I am at part in fault as I did not catch the mistake when it was posted, he is not receiving a penalty as of now.

If you are unsure that a planned ability will fit within the bio, you can send me a PM. I will not proofread an entire post, but I will check out specific questions on attacks and abilities.

Keep up the good work, all! Less than a week to go!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
8/9/2017 1:16:11   
Necro-Knight

Post has been edited, as per requested! And Cast, I have responded to you via Discord!

Battle on!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
8/9/2017 10:51:24   
Apocalypse

Collabed with Ryu, as per usual. I believe this will be my last post for the Paragon Phase.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
8/11/2017 4:29:38   
Necro-Knight

@Starflame

At this time, I would like to make a point about CastStarter's recent post, and the accuracy of her portrayal of the situation. She has unleashed her Maxwell ability on not only my character, but her own as well, and after a certain point in her writing, namely paragraph 14, simply ceases to acknowledge the storm's existence. She then continues to move forward with her wounds, never once stating whether or not the storm has ended or is still shocking her every 0.25 seconds, as I was informed via PM about the ability.

Unless there was some form or immunity to lightning, which I do not see mentioned anywhere, she should still be suffering from the storm above her as far as I can tell, considering nothing in that post says it ended. At the moment, she is only suffering from the cuts and wounds I gave her, so I believe we have an issue to be resolved here.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
8/11/2017 9:13:57   
  Starflame13

@Necro-Knight- I was under the impression that you and Caststarter were collaborating on your recent posts, is this something that you were unable to resolve before bringing it to my attention?

That said, I am interpreting from her post that Prota's Lightning storm ended shortly after Gervase's Ice storm, given the line "Thunder no longer roared. All there was, was simply silence." You are correct that Proto has no magical energy resistance (though she wears insulating clothes from her bio), but while the character should have potentially taken more damage from the Lightning storm than as is currently written, as you have already posted (and worked around the Lightning Storm attack yourself in doing so), I see no reason to require an edit from Caststarter.

Caststarter - if my assumption about the Lightning storm ending is incorrect, please let me know!

As a reminder to everyone, and I will post this in all OOC threads, Paragon Arenas will CLOSE at 11:59pm EDT (server time) on Saturday, August 12th. Any prior posts made after that time will not be included in any decisions.

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 8/12/2017 12:49:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
8/13/2017 0:00:57   
  Starflame13

Paragon Arenas are now locked until deliberations are over and officially announced! Announcements will be made in the soon-to-be created Finals OOC thread. Afterwards, the arena threads will be unlocked so that anyone wishing to continue battles or leave the arena may do so, as their stories guide them to.

The Grand Arena will open (hopefully) at 12:01 am EDT (server time) on Monday, Aug. 14th. With luck, the OOC thread will be up earlier, depending on how much more time I need to make final decisions.

Thank you to everyone for participating in the Elemental Championships! Even if you don't make it through to the Finals, stick around to watch! We may have a wish to grant to the RP forums after the winner has been granted theirs…
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2017= Fountain OOC
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition