Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/26/2017 2:48:28   
Foulman

Will there ever be a daily Nulgath quest for a cool set/class? Every Nulgath item requires an insane amount of farming for repeatable quests. What if there was a set that took exactly 365 days to finish? It'd be better for more casual players who don't have 12 hours to farm every day, and no one would be able to pre-farm for it either.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/26/2017 5:19:02   
Jams Loyal Subject

Hi Asuka,

Was wondering what on Earth happened to this:

January 22, 2016 DNs:

quote:

These quests were intended to release with the coins, but their absence was missed last week. We've added them in to keep them (and the rewards they give) in line with the original items. I apologize for the oversight; to make it up to everyone who's farmed the requirements for them already, keep an eye on Nulgath's merge shop. We'll be creating a pet which will require the same items, so you'll be able to get THAT pretty easily!

Have asked Alina many times without a response, maybe you know?

Cheers.

~Loyal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
7/26/2017 6:06:52   
TsumetheWolf

@Asuka- We ended up with a version of Polish's armour in-game, as well as the original Miltonius NPC set; are there any other Nulgath NPC's whose equipment you'd like to see? I personally would love to get my mitts on Taro Blademaster's set- in a Human or Horc form (or both). Any other 'forgotten' items you think'd be fun designing quests for? I mean it was pretty cool to finally be able to wield the Bearded Axe of Nulgath...
Post #: 28
7/26/2017 7:21:04   
iDreadnaut

@Foulman
I don't like that... The Nation has always been about farming for hours. I don't think Nation fans would like being forced to wait a whole year, doing a short quest once, every single day. There was some, if not a lot, of complaint on the daily aspect of Void Highlord already.

I don't like the idea of forcing hardcore players to farm slowly just because casual players play... casually?
It's been like this in every game, whoever has more free time to play will always be ahead of those that don't have that much free time.
AQW  Post #: 29
7/26/2017 8:52:39   
Foulman

@iDreadnaut
I feel like Legion has more members, but Nation members are much more hardcore. That's the reason Nulgath beat Dage in the Evil War. The Nation is about hardcore farming, and you do have a point. I'm casual, so I've taken a month to get 5 uni 34s. I'd really like a daily quest, but more people want to keep it as it is. What if both were available for any future items?
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/26/2017 9:43:43   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

I was wondering if you'd be able add some means of which would allow those with the AC tagged, Gen 1 void breeds (not the ones which required Totems) to re-obtain the Void of Nulgath (Rare).

Easier said than done. I don't think we actually can do that.

quote:

Will there ever be a daily Nulgath quest for a cool set/class? Every Nulgath item requires an insane amount of farming for repeatable quests. What if there was a set that took exactly 365 days to finish? It'd be better for more casual players who don't have 12 hours to farm every day, and no one would be able to pre-farm for it either.

S T O P, I WANNT TO LIIIVVEEEE.

quote:

asked Alina many times without a response, maybe you know?

Didn't we release this already? Like I am 100% positive we released something out there like this.
...Just dont remember exactly what it was.

quote:

are there any other Nulgath NPC's whose equipment you'd like to see?

Yes. Yes. Shh, I have plans and things.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/26/2017 10:04:56   
TsumetheWolf

@Asuka- Thanks for the answer! Plans and things, eh? Well, I guess i'd better hurry up and finish farming the Nation house then! (And after that, restocking on Reagents, it seems somewhat useful to have some on hand, just like Legion Tokens...)
Post #: 32
7/26/2017 10:13:18   
Asuka

Just because I have plans doesnt mean they will come to fruition. Its all about if I get dat okay to do so.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/26/2017 10:51:02   
DoomLord8989

quote:

I don't think we actually can do that.

Would you mind elaborating as to why you're not able to do this?
Post #: 34
7/26/2017 13:50:39   
Asuka

Mainly because backk then, the system was a fickle thing. it was a COMPLETE MESS and I don't think we could do it properly.

Today its much much easier to track these sorts of things. However it gets a little more complicated going backwards, especially dealing with turn ins and not straight out purchases
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/26/2017 17:21:17   
Jams Loyal Subject

quote:

Didn't we release this already? Like I am 100% positive we released something out there like this.
...Just dont remember exactly what it was.

Just checked Dirtlicker's shop to confirm and it still only has the Evolved Blood, Hex and Shadow Orbs so if something was added it definitely wasn't there.

The only thing I could think of that sort of matches the description is the Void Paladin set, but even that was released over a year later to a different NPC and requiring different resources.

Other pets with quests released since then such as buffed Tendurrrr and Gem of Nul have all been legend only farming pets rather than free player with item rewards.

Unless there's some super secret item I'm missing?

~Loyal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
7/26/2017 17:49:40   
Aura Knight

There was mention of a possible AoE version of void highlord at one point. Is that ever going to happen?

Also, will there be pets released during Nulgath's birthday each year to help players farm nulgath resources easily like how the legion has the paragon pets?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 37
7/26/2017 18:51:27   
polot38

quote:

There was mention of a possible AoE version of void highlord at one point. Is that ever going to happen?

I think it might actually be kinda cool to have a class that requires both LT's and Nulgath reagents to get, perhaps even adding some stuff that one would have to farm from Gravelyn. It could be tied into the whole shadowblast arena alliance thing.
AQW  Post #: 38
7/26/2017 19:37:46   
Apeiron

quote:

Unless there's some super secret item I'm missing?

There isn't.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
7/26/2017 23:33:59   
goldslayer1

quote:

Also, will there be pets released during Nulgath's birthday each year to help players farm nulgath resources easily like how the legion has the paragon pets?

Ohh geez, I hope not. I'd rather it not turn like the legion.
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
7/27/2017 0:51:12   
you stop

^ then again if ppl really want a farming pet, ENNH is a good substitute
AQW  Post #: 41
7/27/2017 9:31:37   
Asuka

quote:

Was found to be just massively and absurdly OP. We just could not.

quote:

will there be pets released during Nulgath's birthday each year to help players farm nulgath resources easily like how the legion has the paragon pets?

I'm super conflicted on this. I don't WANT to do this as much as I would like and if I do that, I would mess with drop %s a lot. So if I ultimately had to, I would honestly keep it almost the entirely same as previous versions and try to get them non rare
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/27/2017 10:54:14   
Foulman

How long does ENNH take to farm for? It has instant access to quests, but I'm not sure if it's worth stopping AFDL farming to get.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
7/27/2017 14:30:35   
you stop

i didnt really measure how long i farmed for but i think it's worth the investment. it saves you a few bagslots and can act as a mini farming pet for all the basic reagents (except diamonds)
AQW  Post #: 44
7/27/2017 21:20:28   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

Regarding the pets, I think the maximum there should be is the Orbs/CVKS. They make things a lot easier without entirely trivializing everything. I wouldn't want to see rampant inflation happen like what has with the Paragon pets. Right now, having one of the Orbs/CVKS certainly gives an edge, but it's still entirely viable to farm without them, and indeed some reagents are actually better off farmed from a different method. With Legion Tokens, it's pretty much gotten to the point where there's not much reason to farm LTs without one of the pets. I'm not really a hardcore Nation farmer, but I don't want to see it become the Legion but with 251915 reagents instead of just the one.

AQ AQW  Post #: 45
7/27/2017 23:52:10   
you stop

I agree with that. Every reagent has a reliable method of farming (guaranteed drops) except perhaps Uni 13 and Vouchers (both). While pets are not of necessity, they certainly help speed up the process. And even with pets, farming for reagents isn't a breeze, unlike the difference between Paragon pets and non-pet farming methods.

Also anyone here got droprates for Uni 22, 23 and 25? Spent over 10m gold already and I only have 2 of those .-.

Finally, is there any merit to buying Swindle Bilk's To Go Hut? 2 out of 3 of its quests are accessible from Drudgen or Swindle Bilk himself

< Message edited by you stop -- 7/27/2017 23:53:00 >
AQW  Post #: 46
7/28/2017 0:11:29   
fxmybrute13

Naw, the To-Go Hut is merely convenient. But it's 2K ACs compared to Drudgen's 5K.
DF AQW  Post #: 47
7/28/2017 1:10:33   
Rancore AQW

Does anyone knows the cap of courage tunic ? I got a 4x in few tries then couldn't get any.Then deleted 3 and got 3 again and keep it at a stack of 4x max.Can't get another 1 to get 5 courage tunic to get nation house.
Also,when i will try to get the Enchanted version,are the 2 other drops from chests common and easy drops or hard to get items ?
Thanks in advance
Post #: 48
7/28/2017 1:36:44   
Rickyb20

Pika-Knight
FR & AQW Q&A/Sugg

@Rancore AQW: I checked and Courage Tonic stacks up to 15.

AQW  Post #: 49
7/28/2017 2:05:13   
Metakirby

quote:

Also anyone here got droprates for Uni 22, 23 and 25? Spent over 10m gold already and I only have 2 of those .-.

I spent over 45 million gold to get Uni 23, so you can draw your own conclusion from that, I got Uni 22 rather quickly though, maybe 10 million gold in, or so. They are likely a "less than 1%" drop.

@Rancore AQW
You will always get a random result from a pool of items, depending on what Rune and combination of Reagents you use. It's entirely possible to not get Courage tonics many times in a row, so just be patient.

The 2 Items are a very low droprate, 1% or lower, definitely, because it wouldn't be true Nulgath farming without a couple of those at the end.
AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition