Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/7/2017 10:30:56   
you stop

That's how RNG works. Once, I've farmed over 30 million gold (metakirby farmed 45m iirc) and I didnt get Uni 22 :^)

In any case, I would like to ask if anyone timed how long it would take to farm a single roent. I know a bit of farming for this involves RNG (in the sense of non-100% drop rates) but there should still be a general average.
AQW  Post #: 101
8/7/2017 12:52:23   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

I don't know that it's really all that feasible to try to figure out the average time for Nulgath-based farming. There's just so much RNG involved and there are huge variances in how fast people can get things done based on membership status and what pets they have. Depending on the methods you have available to you, I'd say you could probably get a Roent with between 6-10 hours of farming, but that's just based on how long it's taken me to get certain things. The Elemental Ink, Black Knight Orb, 20 Bone Dust, Aelita's Emerald, the Dwakel Decoder, the Nulgath Shaped Chocolate (assuming you don't have to farm Gold), and The Secret 1 probably take about half an hour or so at the most to get. But then you've got to slog through 300 Favors and Approvals, which aren't exactly hard but can take a while. Elder's Blood is fairly easy but a large number of kills. Essences aren't a super high drop rate and you need 50 of them so that can take a while. You can do a run of 20 Tainted Gems in about 30-45 minutes but you'd need to do that five times, which is another 2-3 hours or so. Gems can take a really long time depending on how you get them. Emblems took me about an hour and a half to two hours for the 20 when I did them last night. And on it goes. Similar things apply to pretty much any other Nulgath item, because it has so much more RNG intertwined so it's really hard to come up with any sort of average.

TL;DR Depending on the methods you can use and how efficient you are I'd say you can probably get one in 6-10 hours based on my experience, but it'll be really hard to pin down an average because of RNG and different available pets and quests.
AQ AQW  Post #: 102
8/7/2017 14:06:56   
you stop

Hmm I'll go with 6-10 hours. Although to cut my time short, I have near 5000 archfiend favors due to farming ENNH at one point so I guess there's that :/ I was just really curious if VHL really does take a lot of time (by this, I mean a full month or two) to do but when I personally started doing it, it felt like I could do it in roughly 20-25 days if I did 1 roent a day.
AQW  Post #: 103
8/7/2017 14:25:14   
  Shadowhunt

Plenty of people have done a Roent a day and gotten the class in the requisite 17 days, but that's a lot of continuous days of repetitive grinding. With a little more conservative pacing you should still pretty easily be able to do it in a month or less.
AQ AQW  Post #: 104
8/14/2017 3:10:40   
you stop

did they change the droprate of essence of nulgath? 4 tendurrr's dropped and still got 0 essences .-.

EDIT: nvm i think switching servers fixed the issue

< Message edited by you stop -- 8/14/2017 3:25:35 >
AQW  Post #: 105
8/17/2017 23:52:36   
aaronarco

How true is it that member Voucher of Nulgath drops easier with Larvae quest?
But should I choose this over Supplies even though Supplies quest is more convenient for me?
Post #: 106
8/18/2017 3:04:43   
zanathos

In theory it would, since there's less possible drop rewards from Larvae than from Supplies. I myself have had the Vouchers appear more from Larvae as well, but I also farm larvae much more often than Supplies, and I personally am pretty lucky with vouchers.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 107
8/18/2017 3:17:09   
aaronarco

Got it on the second try of Larvae. Wow. It hasn't been confirmed but it must be 100% legit.
Post #: 108
8/18/2017 6:22:33   
Metakirby

quote:

In theory it would, since there's less possible drop rewards from Larvae than from Supplies.

Quantity of rewards have no impact on the chance of getting certain rewards from quests, each item has it's own separate droprate on a quest to quest basis. It is true that Larvae has a significantly higher chance for Member Vouchers though, at least I have always seen way more Member Vouchers from Larvae than Assistant/Supplies over a lot of turn ins, but that's just because the droprate itself is set to a higher value.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 8/18/2017 6:23:55 >
AQW  Post #: 109
8/19/2017 12:49:13   
Grawlix

Pretty inexperienced with Nulgath but what is a non-rare armor that looks good with the Necro Fiend hood (For now I'm thinking Warlord of Nul) and what is an efficient way of farming Diamonds?
P.S. I really wanna see Templar from OS as an armor set

< Message edited by Grawlix -- 8/19/2017 12:51:32 >

Nothing special
AQW  Post #: 110
8/19/2017 13:19:30   
Metakirby

quote:

what is an efficient way of farming Diamonds?

For fast Diamond farming, do Only the Strong Survive today (or Crush the Weak, if you are mem), from Evilwarnul.

quote:

P.S. I really wanna see Templar from OS as an armor set

It's already ingame
Redemption of Nulgath (Rare)
Redemption Blade of Nulgath
Redemption Helm
Redemption Wings of Nulgath (Rare)

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 8/19/2017 13:39:59 >
AQW  Post #: 111
8/19/2017 13:42:52   
The Forgotten

Exquisitely pathological (AQ Q&A/Strat)

^While true, both of those quests require an Unidentified 13 first, which I don't think Grawlix does (if you have that in your bank, that's great, but otherwise, you'll have to farm Larva/Escherion for a while). As an additional note, Section 11 of the AQW farming guide has info on how to farm other Nulgath reagents.
AQ AQW  Post #: 112
8/19/2017 13:44:16   
Grawlix

^ But it's RAREEEE :((

Thanks for telling how to farm diamonds tho

quote:

^While true, both of those quests require an Unidentified 13 first, which I don't think Grawlix does (if you have that in your bank, that's great, but otherwise, you'll have to farm Larva/Escherion for a while). As an additional note, Section 11 of the AQW farming guide has info on how to farm other Nulgath reagents.

That's what I'm planning to do after finishing ArchPaladin

Double post merged. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior.
Signature removed. Please don't use your signature more than once per page. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Signatures ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 8/19/2017 13:53:00 >
AQW  Post #: 113
8/19/2017 18:43:52   
The Forgotten

Exquisitely pathological (AQ Q&A/Strat)

Yeah, but the same is true for Diamonds otherwise. :P
AQ AQW  Post #: 114
8/19/2017 19:10:24   
ShatteredReality

Anyone here have an ENNH and is willing to allow me to use the portal to my heart's content?
AQW  Post #: 115
8/19/2017 19:33:59   
Sebastador

Veya you should remember her was one of the principals farmers and counter of stadistics she have one, and she have a long time without log-in so i believe you can use her ENNH

< Message edited by Sebastador -- 8/19/2017 19:36:40 >
Post #: 116
8/19/2017 19:44:18   
  Shadowhunt

Veya, Solanace, iRule, and Brittney all have them equipped. Those are just some that are quick to type, but I'm sure there are plenty more you could find if you wanted to.
AQ AQW  Post #: 117
8/19/2017 20:21:18   
thulsa doom

Feel free to /house crom my ENNH anytime.
AQW  Post #: 118
8/20/2017 4:12:44   
megakyle777

Kinda a legit question for Suka:

I just won 1000 Artix Points in the super human contest and have a bit of cash. If I pour the whole lot into OS And maybe convince others still there to buy a few can you see about getting it a small update? (This is mostly a joke question, but on a more serious question: what would it take to get OS kinda running again? I can think of a few players and even the odd Ak who would not want to give up on it, and I'm sure as a Loyal Nulgath Nation Liutenent you don't want it to stay closed forever. HOW MANY SACRIFICES MUST I MAKE)

On a more AQW related topic: Assuming that won't work, what do you think would be a good Nulgath related purchase in Any AE game for 1000AP?
DF  Post #: 119
8/20/2017 10:07:59   
ShatteredReality

Which item should I get first from "Nulgath Demands Work"?
AQW  Post #: 120
8/20/2017 10:12:18   
  Solanaceae

ArchKnightshade of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

Personally, I went for the helms and just showed my hair. I'd advise anything that isn't the weapon, so you can stack with weapon boosts and so you can have a variety of weapon ranges to choose from (i.e. static weapons).
DF AQW  Post #: 121
8/20/2017 11:14:13   
  Shadowhunt

I did the exact same thing Sol did Being able to stack the damage boosts of the helm and weapons is pretty big. Plus, none of the set really looks that good to me so I preferred the ones that I could hide. That's why, despite having full AFDL now, I still keep the two helms in my inventory and leave the armour banked (unless I'm on Testing Servers). I still put a fairly large emphasis on aesthetics so I'd rather have two inventory spaces for things I can hide rather than one for something I can't.
AQ AQW  Post #: 122
8/20/2017 11:37:08   
Ryle

suggestion:
can you make vouchers/roentgenium/hadean ac tagged? theyre obtainable thru drops anyways

also, can you bring back the high quality animation version of void highlord class as a separate version for those who already obtained it?

< Message edited by Ryle -- 8/20/2017 11:38:39 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
8/20/2017 12:05:32   
  Shadowhunt

I'm not sure why Roents aren't AC tagged, it seems like something that would have it. Hadean I don't think really needs one since it's pretty easy to get anyways. IIRC, the reason they didn't tag the Vouchers was because that would make them unsellable and a lot of people like to use the 250k sellback on them (mostly the member one) for a bit of quick gold.

Bringing back the other animation for VHL would be fine in my opinion ONLY if/when they are able to add an option to turn off animations. VHL's not too bad when I'm playing on my desktop but I don't do that often. When I'm on my laptop, which is how I usually play, the animations are just way over the top and cause a lot of lag. GB has this issue too. So if they're going to bring back the version that has even worse animations, they should do it after giving the ability to turn off the animations so it won't be such a drag on the computer.
AQ AQW  Post #: 124
8/21/2017 0:35:11   
AQWFluffeh

Asuka could we not get a new evil war where we would get a new story line then from the original one and we also got some cool legion and nation rares and they would be made in the original styles meaning adding in some items from OS to the war, would be a great addition for players that missed the old war to see how a good war is and get some nice gear.
AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition