Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2017 1:05:13   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

If I pour the whole lot into OS And maybe convince others still there to buy a few can you see about getting it a small update? (This is mostly a joke question, but on a more serious question: what would it take to get OS kinda running again? I can think of a few players and even the odd Ak who would not want to give up on it, and I'm sure as a Loyal Nulgath Nation Liutenent you don't want it to stay closed forever. HOW MANY SACRIFICES MUST I MAKE)

I reaaalllly wish I could goo back to do OverSoul work. If I could and it went up again, I would in a heart beat.

quote:

also, can you bring back the high quality animation version of void highlord class as a separate version for those who already obtained it?

For lag purposes, we cannot. We tried to keep the animation as close as we could

quote:

Asuka could we not get a new evil war where we would get a new story line then from the original one and we also got some cool legion and nation rares and they would be made in the original styles meaning adding in some items from OS to the war, would be a great addition for players that missed the old war to see how a good war is and get some nice gear.

Not my call to make. I mean, hey, if it goes that way... then a general I become.

< Message edited by Asuka -- 8/21/2017 1:06:31 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 126
8/21/2017 8:52:47   
megakyle777

quote:

I reaaalllly wish I could goo back to do OverSoul work. If I could and it went up again, I would in a heart beat.

I'm just gonna throw this out there, but you could try to make it happen. I mean I know a bunch of us tried a while back with forum stuff to do but there's only so much we can do. Hell at the very least you could try to throw some Oversoul references in AQW or some quests or something. If people see stuff about Oversoul in the latest Nulgath farm they might go "Huh what is Oversoul?" and drop in there for a bit.

Having said that, I've no real idea what you could do to make it happen. There's not much Ican do and that annoys me.
DF  Post #: 127
8/25/2017 19:48:38   
Rastaban

Seems the Void Spartan stuff frequently fails to drop after doing the quest. Kind of unfortunate.
Post #: 128
8/26/2017 8:01:48   
XeNON_54

The quest description literally says You may receive at Random.
This means there's a chance you may get nothing but the Gold and XP rewards.
Post #: 129
8/26/2017 8:09:26   
Metakirby

Also, the more items you have from the quest, in your invenotry, when turning in, the higher the chance of getting nothing is, because it doesn't give you something you already have.

I have done 6 turn ins so far, all of them with 0-2 items in my inventory and I have always gotten 1-2 items per turn in, sadly, those items happens to be the ones I already have banked. I have not gotten a single new item since my first 3 turn ins.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 8/26/2017 8:10:33 >
AQW  Post #: 130
8/26/2017 18:26:36   
Rastaban

quote:

This means there's a chance you may get nothing but the Gold and XP rewards.

I am aware of this. It's just that Asuka had said otherwise beforehand.
Post #: 131
8/26/2017 22:18:43   
ritamail

Well I have alot of things to talk...
I think that was a shame miltonius leaving, the game lost alot whit his leaving. Miltonius brought the first quest pets that completely broke the acc tag(cag&banzo), he brougth the battle badass swords in the game that everyone loved and still love(that 8th babe), he even make the dwarf badass version of himself that is still used today and made for once menbership worth buying.

I know selling the same product twice as battle and as quest completely break the item glory and gave a bad taste in the players mouth, i hope to not see that mistake happening again.

However, the game needs more of this new inovating ideias(everyone wants the house of nulgath, but no one cares about Drick the Bartender of nulgath), if you want to be back to all your former glory.
So my question is, what comes next?

Nulgath quests are for the try hard players. However before acessing nulgath, there was the need to defeat some hard bosses. I think both houses the legion and nulgath should lead u to some new zone whit requiremts to enter(like killing some little ponny, blinky the murder) just like on tesserium, instead of underworld and citadel.

PS: The zone could be the Evil/Abbys god who nulgath vs dage serves whit some Good/Divine god counter part (Polish group) from a long dinstant war.

PSS:At this point the only thing cativating the hardcore players is: nulgath, dage, the possibilty of the badass shepulture coming, abit of story from artix and gravelny(champion of ligth&darkness), possibility of Polish good faction, developement of dreadrock and troll grimskull.

< Message edited by ritamail -- 8/26/2017 22:32:42 >
Post #: 132
8/26/2017 22:37:04   
Grawlix

I got the helm (which sadly bugged out and didn't let me accept the drop), the scarfed helm, the banner cape, and the daggers frim my first turn in after I got my first two Uni 13's lol.
AQW  Post #: 133
8/26/2017 23:45:54   
fxmybrute13

3 new items on first turn in. 3 on second. 1 on 7th. 1 (armor) on 17th. 2(!) on 20th. Currently sitting on 38 turn ins, and have 10/11 items. Just missing that Spearshield.

I don't mind this RNG grind at all though, there's not much at risk when you get nothing (in comparison to the holy grail of what not to do a.k.a. Uni 35).

Note : Finally back to farming after a long hiatus after 19 turn ins.
Note2 : I'm starting to mind this RNG grind.

< Message edited by fxmybrute13 -- 9/24/2017 16:33:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 134
8/26/2017 23:54:46   
flyingmongoose

Why was stack limit of Gems changed to 100?
Now I wont be able to do Terraforming or anything else that required the 150 stack.

Maybe I'm just dumb.

< Message edited by flyingmongoose -- 8/27/2017 1:53:58 >
AQW  Post #: 135
8/27/2017 0:54:26   
fxmybrute13

That's just an old item description. It still stacks up to 100.
DF AQW  Post #: 136
8/27/2017 1:00:58   
The ErosionSeeker

I thought the red bits on Spartan were supposed to be CC?
:^(
DF AQW  Post #: 137
8/27/2017 1:40:12   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

I just checked and confirmed the stack limit of Gems is still 150, the description is just wrong. I've submitted the report, but in the future if you see an incorrect item description (stack limits, for example) you can submit a bug report so they can be rectified.
AQ AQW  Post #: 138
8/27/2017 2:16:09   
Rastaban

What's this? Nothing six more times in a row? Marvelous.

I love Zee and his art and wish him the best, but nothing in this game is worth putting up with this terrible quest design.
Post #: 139
8/27/2017 4:15:37   
paskyfer007

quote:

I love Zee and his art and wish him the best, but nothing in this game is worth putting up with this terrible quest design.

I did three times, and only got 1 item. Now I am running out of Unidentified 13, Zee's thingy, and Diamond.
Is this quest worth it? I mean random drop with random requirement.

Why RoN and voucher don't have AC tag? Just curious. We couldn't buy back both item even they were AC tagged, so what's the matter?
Post #: 140
8/27/2017 5:26:14   
Rastaban

People like to sell vouchers.
Post #: 141
8/27/2017 7:08:54   
fxmybrute13

Not non-mem vouchers (unless I've been in the dark about a super-secret way of getting non-mem vouchers very easily).
DF AQW  Post #: 142
8/27/2017 7:45:47   
you stop

quote:

I think the easiest fix to this would be to guarantee 1 drop from the quest rather than have 0-all drops in one turn in. I wouldnt mind even if the drop rate of uni 13 (and all other items, really) would hinder this but really, to farm for items that are hard to drop only to have NOTHING in the end is annoying as hell. it sorta produces the same thing with the old system of gaining roentgeniums.

unless you have crag, then all this would be much easier with uni 13 problem out of the way
AQW  Post #: 143
8/27/2017 10:36:19   
XeNON_54

Is it still not possible to enter the other parts of tercess in the test server?
I wanna know what happens if I turn in the Void Spartan quest in the test servers.
Post #: 144
8/27/2017 11:23:38   
Metakirby

Still bugged, or intentionally kept inaccessible, you decide which you believe in yourself.

As for what would happen, probably not much, it is random after all, no like the Void Aura quest which doesn't act like it says.

Having end rewards being complete RNG isn't fun, sure, the mentality of "well, you will likely get something when you turn in" is valid, but the problem arises when you get further in and just need those last couple items.
Couldn't it at the very least have been a "you will receive one of", maybe also putting in a little bit more quest requirements to compensate? You would still have to deal with some RNG if you were looking for specific items, but you would at least feel a sense of progress.
You would still need to do 11 turn ins for the whole set, each which takes 1 hour+ (assuming good Uni 13 RNG, it could be a lot more for anyone stuck with Larvae/Supplies/Assistant).

On a side note, Void Spartan progress: 6/11 items, 3 capes, 2 helms, 1 weapon. No new items in 7 turn ins.
Edit: Well, I just got the Spear, that's something.
Edit2: Daggers acquired.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 8/27/2017 14:13:54 >
AQW  Post #: 145
8/27/2017 13:07:27   
worstAdventurerNA

5 turn ins of Void Spartan.

All of them dropped both versions of the helm, while the cape dropped on the 4th and 5th run.

I just wanted the armor.
AQW  Post #: 146
8/27/2017 15:55:48   
Tentaclecat

So far I've gotten every Void Spartan equip except the armor. It only took me 3 turn-ins but that's where RNG had the quest give me either equips I already have or empty rewards in my next 7 turn-ins.

I agree that it should be "You will receive one of" on the quest. Adding a prerequisite could also make up for the new condition.
AQW  Post #: 147
8/27/2017 18:30:19   
flyingmongoose

I think we need double spears and double shields for the set.
The armor needs the head region fixed. Theres just a floating face region with your hair attached and no back part to the head.
The shield on the arm needs to be adjusted back a bit to center the middle with the hand, maybe also add a handle (the shield doesnt have straps so I have to assume it is center grip)
I have no idea what the script on the spear says but you cant even see it in larger view map so the blade on the spear looks plain and unadorned. Only way I can kind of see it is to go to the closest view on pinkmap.
The set could also use some color options.

< Message edited by flyingmongoose -- 8/27/2017 19:09:26 >
AQW  Post #: 148
8/28/2017 0:56:48   
Iron Volvametal

quote:

I think we need double spears and double shields for the set.

We need more double spears in general; only one I can think of is that Shadow Nulgath Polearm.

Here's hoping they add Dual Iron Spears in /nostalgiaquest.
AQW  Post #: 149
8/28/2017 1:01:09   
worstAdventurerNA

10 turn ins of Void Spartan.

9 helmets.
1 dagger.
2 capes.

Basically wasted 150 diamonds, 10 U13, 5 million gold, 100 GoN and 10 2% items for 2 helmets, a sword and a few capes.

gg
AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion/Ask Us Questions
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition