Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Almost Every Inn At The Edge of Time Rumors

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Almost Every Inn At The Edge of Time Rumors
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2017 14:14:17   
Steel_King

Well, plenty of interesting material, and thanks to those who provided it. Some I find particularly intriguing...

spoiler:

"One like Wargoth walks Lore" (Paraphrased) "Wargoth turned Xan into an Infernal" - Do I really have to explain? The fact that these two tie together lends them credibility, and even though, "Wargoth turned Xan into an Infernal," could be false, "One like Wargoth..." could still be a possibility. Think about Dove, the flaming barber of Mount Shining Star, or even regular Xan?

Personally though, these two are the ones that I am most fascinated by:

spoiler:

The Land of Dragons and the Land of Fables must reconcile their differences once more.

Eis'aker, the Land of Swords.

I predict that the Land of Fables is Azaveyr (based on the magical wonders and terrors that inhabit it), and we know what the Land of Dragons is. The question is, with these two mighty powers embarking upon intercontinental war, what could possibly bring them together?... Except a danger neither can fight alone. Enter the Land of Swords, what I predict is the war-loving Southern Continent of Eis'aker. What if the war weakens both entities to the point where they have to band together to fight off a newly aggressive Southern Continent, seizing an opportunity in the chaos to launch it's own bid for Fissure control? I mean, it is much geographically closer than the Shapeless Empire, and we know from Akanthus how dangerous it is. You may think, "We would never ally with with the Magisters," but in this case it could be like allying with the Rose against Frydae or Caitiff. Remember, "Better the evil you know." Or, why would the Shapeless fight with us, and not take the battle directly to Eis'aker? Maybe they have fought Eis'aker before, and are aware of how powerful it is, and don't want to go toe-to-toe if they can indirectly fight through us instead?

The Harvest approaches

I am the Reaper

Sing a song of Crows...
Post #: 26
8/3/2017 5:39:48   
  Elryn

Custodian (DFGD)

spoiler:

Other than the flower one which has nothing to do with this, there are several spoilers that talk of trust. If you want a clue, they somewhat... go together.

Seven five five goes with three other spoilers the Doomknight gives you. I think you have not found one of them yet.
AQ  Post #: 27
8/3/2017 5:41:57   
Christophoses
AQW Release Tester & Lore Connoisseur

@above

[spoilers]I agree with the possibility of Azaveyr being the Land of Fables. The role it plays in DF has become equivalent to that of the Land of Dragons. The only problem is the credibility of these rumors[/spoilers].
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
8/3/2017 13:50:29   
Fire alandry

someone already wrote this, but his words weren't accurate. THe correct sentence:
spoiler:

Belle dies

This is dark. I hope it's wrong, even though
spoiler:

she can return as an elemental spirit.
DF  Post #: 29
8/4/2017 4:39:37   
Sanani

I find the
spoiler:

Alien race coming to lore. Its refernce to Shadowscytche. But we can never trust Doomknight so we must wait if this one is true. (I hope i want to defeat Valoth one more time)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
8/4/2017 4:49:49   
Alamiran

@Above No, it's referring to
spoiler:

The Atealans, a race of alien beings from a world without a sun that came to Lore in Book 2. Or at least I think so. If I'm right, then it's just one of those spoilers that have already happened, like the Nifaria and "Silver haired friend" ones.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
8/4/2017 21:32:03   
GammaCavy

spoiler:

I think the one about Belle is directly foreshadowing her Elemental spirit helping us at some point in the future, since as of this week she is clearly more important than we knew. Konan becoming a brother... is that a wonderful brother, or our brother?
It is still Behind is clearly the Hidebehind, and Six heroes is obviously the six heroes questline.
But the third serenity?
I suspect the Antagonist is linked to the swordhaven notes and the hidebehind, and we have done nothing to Falwyn yet.
But to me the most reassuring one is that we have the dragon we are supposed to have. Gravelyn as Robina and the princesses half sister confirmed?
And the Mana Core is a Philosopher's Stone, ala Fullmetal Achemist.
Zapps penpal was book 1 quest chain, and is entirely true.

That's all I've got for now. Will return to tease out theories more in the coming days, when my head's less fogged with painkillers. (Sprained ankles really suck.)

sincerely, your friendly neighborhood warrior thespian dark lord and counter guardian Gamma Cavy
DF  Post #: 32
8/4/2017 23:18:40   
Flabagast

OK! Here is a list of known potential spoilers that we don't know are either true or false, that may influence the storyline.

spoiler:

Willbreaker.

The King of Swordhaven is slowly dying

Seven heroes have slumbered and not awakened in millennia.

He rides on the morrow.

A good cup of Earl Grey tea and a black Decahedron.

The Antagonist awaits you.

Don’t fail Sam a second time. He might not be able to take it.

Light and darkness, not one but two.

Theano does not succeed… but he does.

Falwynn will defeat the King of Nothing.

It likes to play games with you.

Gravelynn has three sisters.

The future is lost.

The true Avatar of Time is always watching.

A baleful eye. A coming crow. A rotting vest.

There are powers that fill the void left when the Man of the Core is…

Infernal. Fairwind. Phantom. Arcana.

Gramercy is Sepulchure’s mother.

It is still Behind you.

Only the Six Heroes can defeat the White Tyrant.

Beware the Warden of Elysium Bank.

The third Serenity is the strongest of all.

The Hidebehind was not the last.

A secret of ages past dwells in the North.

Swordhaven burns with excitement from one man’s latest symphony.

Through his Eyes, Inanitas watches you.

Who is the Gatekeeper?

Seven five five.

The messenger is to be listened.

Without heart, head.

Theano wishes to bring back a weapon.

Belle is more important than you know.

One like Wargoth walks Lore.

Aelita.

NOVA will save you.

Abel.

The Mana Core is made out of people.

Elysium Bank has four division commanders.

Goethe’s Elixir can’t cure everything.

You'll soon see the Blade of Awe again... in a manner of speaking.

One Sword is dead, but the King doesn't know it yet.

Eis’aker, Land of Swords. (<<<^^^Could these two be related?)

K. V. was here.

And in response to Elryn...

spoiler:

Zapp’s penpal is trustworthy. You can place your faith in her and know that it will not be wasted.

Trust Circe in your hunt for Vilmor. She will not fail you.

Nifaria’s words contain no deceit. Trust her.

The strange poster at the request board can be trusted.

The first three are all false, so I suppose that means that the fourth must also be false, if they all "somewhat... go together".

So many tags... o-o
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
8/5/2017 10:32:04   
BeinDraug

Ok there are two that have already been answered

spoiler:

The third Serenity is the strongest of all. Refers to the caitif saga

A secret of ages past dwells in the North. Refers to the True Mortal storyline

There is one other that im wondering about though

spoiler:

Only the Six Heroes can defeat the White Tyrant.
The first thing i think of when i think of white right now is the mana phages
Post #: 34
8/5/2017 11:43:48   
OpprobriousPinecones

Huh, nothing about Faust...

I wonder if the "Infernal. Fairwind. Phantom. Arcana." is referring to extraterrestrials attuned to certain elemental planes. We've already seen Infernals, Fairwind would clearly be wind, Phantom, either Darkness or Lightness, and Arcana...pure mana?
Post #: 35
8/5/2017 13:46:32   
Alamiran

@Above I've always thuoght it was referring to Warlic, Kara, Secundus and some female character connected to magic. Thougt it might be Nythera, now I definitely think it's
spoiler:

Belle.

< Message edited by Alamiran -- 8/5/2017 18:20:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
8/5/2017 14:10:36   
GammaCavy

alamiran@ Yes. ManaWeavers anyone?
DF  Post #: 37
8/5/2017 21:24:57   
Ćon
The Darklight Hero

Faust doesn't need any spoilers since he's already had like, 3.

Though I'm surprised people aren't discussing the new spoilers as much as I expected! There's even a few that still haven't been uncovered yet.

@below
Didn't write that one, so I dunno. But I don't think a lot of stuff from AQ: Classic (like The'Galin) applies to DF.

< Message edited by Ćon -- 8/6/2017 0:09:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/5/2017 23:33:00   
Sr. dragao

I have a question:

spoiler:

NOVA will save you.

^Is this a confirmation that The Network does exist someway in the DF universe?
DF AQW  Post #: 39
8/6/2017 0:22:41   
RoXas_4r2

spoiler:

Gramercy is Sepulchure’s mother.

am I the only one that just got slightly mindblown at this? I mean, a lot of stuff starts making sense, such as grams taking care of gravelyn while a spy replaced her, and the fact that both aria and her mother have the same hair color as seppy further sustains this spoiler as true
AQ DF  Post #: 40
8/6/2017 0:59:19   
Inanitas
Spellsword
AQW/DF Writer

There are still so pretty good spoilers to be uncovered! My favorites are the ones about the Thorn Saga :) You may be given new information about the future of the Saga... Or you could be getting tricked!
DF AQW  Post #: 41
8/6/2017 2:12:29   
Alamiran

Well, I've thought of something with those two:
spoiler:

"Theano wishes to bring back a weapon." and "Theano doesn't succeed... but he does." Could the weapon he wants to bring back be Caitiff? I know Dovix told us Caitiff would NEVER be able to return but... this resurrection spell seems very powerful. Also, Friday the 13th is just two months away, and there are probably two or three more quests left in the Thorns saga. However, the "Soon,
we will be together again!" thing kinda ruins this theory. But still, I think Theano is WAY too evil to have some "lost loved one". I can't really see how he would benefit from bringing Caitiff back, the latter would probably blast him the moment it returned... And to my knowledge, Caitiff is the only sentient weapon that Theano would know of (He's never seen Opprobrious)

Another theory is that the weapon he wants to bring back doesn't have anything directly to do with the resurrection spell, and it is in fact the Blade of Awe that he wants to remake. But there is also the spoiler that "You'll soon see the Blade of Awe again... in a manner of speaking." Could this mean that Theano intends to bring back some doom spirit, and let it bind itself to the Blade of Awe? Maybe that doom spirit was once a doom weapon that he "befriended" and now he wants to bring it back, stronger than ever, and use it to kill anyone who stands in his way?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
8/7/2017 9:21:52   
Skyflakes

spoiler:

The third Serenity is the strongest. Who is it? Is it Dyana the Serenity whom Caitiff possessed? Who are these Serenities?

< Message edited by Skyflakes -- 8/7/2017 9:23:05 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 43
8/7/2017 9:28:19   
LouisCyphere

@Skyflakes:
My guess
spoiler:

First Serenity is Diana (not sure if I spelled that right). Second Serenity is our bread lady Serenity. Third Serenity is Caitiff. So The third Serenity is the strongest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/11/2017 16:59:39   
electro the 99th

Regarding the ones about "aliens" and "the hidebehind", I'm pretty sure all those talking about dark figures refers to the apparent group of shadowy beings that are the stars of the inn's Odd Jobs board.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Almost Every Inn At The Edge of Time Rumors
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition