Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Old forum posts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Old forum posts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2017 15:22:21   
s_venom

Hi,
I wanted to as is there a way to see forum posts that are about year older or more in AdventureQuest General Discussion?
Thanks.
AQ DF  Post #: 1
7/30/2017 16:06:19   
Shadowhunt

In the top right, above the list of threads, there is a thing that says "Display Topics from Last" with a dropdown menu next to it. The default is probably 7 days, but you can change it to All Topics. You'll be able to see things that haven't been purged, which is basically FAQ tagged threads. Normal threads that aren't FAQed will get purged after a certain amount of time (see below), so any posts that are in those threads will be deleted.

I went and looked and assuming it's still accurate, the AQGD is set for this:
Threads that have been inactive for 15+ days and have less than 15 replies will be purged
Threads that have been inactive for 30+ days and have less than 40 replies will be purged
Threads that have been inactive for 45+ days will be purged regardless of the number of replies

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 7/30/2017 16:14:23 >

AQ AQW  Post #: 2
7/31/2017 17:35:32   
s_venom

Thank you.

AQ DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Old forum posts
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition