Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War is on the horizon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> War is on the horizon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/31/2017 8:20:16   
lastspartan

Magi whatever is about to attack the kingdom of Green guard
The rose is about start a fight with the hero over kidnapping the king
The king knew (kinda) of was happening with magic users
The king has been stabbed
Xan has returned to give Jannia some elemental flowers

Now then, what is going to happen next?

< Message edited by lastspartan -- 8/7/2017 7:42:45 >
Post #: 1
7/31/2017 9:00:06   
Commander_In_Red

The sender of the flowers doesn't necessarily have to be Xan, just someone who knew about the flowers significance to her. It could have been Warlic. Or Xan. Or anyone who does any digging into Jaania's background. Or someone unseen who was there to see the story of Alexander in person.
DF  Post #: 2
7/31/2017 13:38:26   
ShadowMoon

might be secundus.
we really don't know what he's been up to since he finished making himself, just what hes going to do to ensure his own creation in the future.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/2/2017 5:32:48   
god of chaos

Well, we don't KNOW how far in the future the First Weaver saga IS, but dear old Headmaster looks...pretty much the same, from what I recall. So I don't think it's TOO far off. That SAID there seems to be no mention of a war, or anything similar in that story so I think we can imply nothing too bad or the like happened.

But that SAID... there might be other things we haven't considered so...
Post #: 4
8/2/2017 11:25:10   
ShadowMoon

theres always going to be a bunch of things no one has considered.
for all we know, they could have come from anything ranging from undead clone of tomix to twig.
hell, for all we know jaanias past self might have used a spell to send them to the bedroom of the greatest possible threat to the world of dragon fable only for them to show up in her own bedroom years later.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/6/2017 11:26:22   
lastspartan

Wasn't tomix already dead?
Post #: 6
8/7/2017 0:24:53   
brotherinlaw

Wait a minute, the commandments...superweapons...highly advanced empire...immoral government of mages...Oh no...

Can someone in the staff please tell me which continent Dragonfable's Talados was located on!?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/7/2017 0:59:26   
Greyor_42

@brotherinlaw

it's not "the commandments", it's "the proclomations". very different word.
DF  Post #: 8
8/7/2017 11:54:32   
ShadowMoon

quote:

Can someone in the staff please tell me which continent Dragonfable's Talados was located on!?

i'd say about the same place as AQs due to the timebooth incident being a thing.

quote:

it's not "the commandments", it's "the proclamations". very different word.

much like Celerita vs lady of light
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/7/2017 20:54:01   
brotherinlaw

Ah, sorry. I don`t have access to an actual computer right now, so I kinda guessed. I must have been thinking of the characters from Fairy Tail or Seven Deadly Sins.

@Shadowmoon: that`s just it, the Dragonfable an Adventure Quest maps share almost no commonalities. The only correlation they could have is being on a different continent from Battleon. So far, we know of only one other major continent in Dragonfable.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/7/2017 22:12:00   
Silver Sky Magician

Lol Falconreach hasn't even finished rebuilding yet and we're going to get invaded again.

What's going to happen next? Swordhaven gets partially steamrolled and the refugee nobles have to live uncomfortably beside the Falconreach peasants and magical creatures. And hopefully learn some empathy.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 8/7/2017 22:13:20 >
Epic  Post #: 11
8/7/2017 23:01:38   
Greyor_42

@silver sky magician

actually, if you take a look at tomix's twitter, rebuilt falconreach is coming soon. the guardian tower's exterior is already done.
DF  Post #: 12
8/8/2017 5:46:38   
dragon_master

B3 Falconreach Guardian Tower should be made accessible. There's no point keeping it locked if the city has almost non-existent Rose presence.
DF MQ  Post #: 13
8/8/2017 6:56:33   
Silver Sky Magician

^

If someone was silly enough to put a shard of the Ultimate Orb inside, I say it should stay locked...
Epic  Post #: 14
8/8/2017 8:43:16   
brotherinlaw

Speaking of, it'seems been 8 plus years, how long does it take the Elemental Lords to make some Orbs for Lorithia's sake...

It`s probably to late for this war, but shouldn`t the Guardians try to rebuild their order to it`so prime? I think we know where all the Guardian towers are, so it shouldn`the best that hard, just time consuming.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/8/2017 10:04:04   
dragon_master

The Shards of the Ultimate Orb have limited power. If whatever took that power,it would still not be "enough" to threaten Lore.

Caitiff used our Dragon,the power from that SOTUO was just giving her more abilities.

EDIT: The actual Ultimate Orb was insanely dangerous at the moment it was in Seppy's hands. Right now,whatever is left of it,is pretty much 10% of it's power. It's meaningless.

We already showed that limit to Theano.

< Message edited by dragon_master -- 8/8/2017 10:06:28 >
DF MQ  Post #: 16
8/8/2017 16:18:44   
rater202

@brotherinlaw.

8 of the Shards of the Ultimate Orb are the "Prime" Shards, which have inherited the full power of the Eight Elemental Orbs and serve the purpose they did, or will.

The rest of the Ultimate Orb's power is divided up amongst the other shards, though for the sake of attuning to the Ultimate Orb they'll do, but I think you'd need at bare mimimum the eight prime shards and the majority of the other pieces to come anywhere near close to the full power of the Ultimate Orb--the Shards Caitiff found are probably broken too small to be retrived without powerful magic unless it didn't have them on it when we destroyed it, part of one is canonically forged into a weapon the hero wields, and Theano has a pretty sizable and powerful chunk that we need to retrieve... I think Xan found one and uses it to restore his powers, if that's what the cutscene at the end of book one was meant to imply...

...Seriously, we need to gather up as many pieces of this thing as we can find and lock them up somewhere safe. Give them to Warlic, maybe? The Avatars respect him and I doubt anything is getting into his tower.
AQ DF  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> War is on the horizon
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition