Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How to avoid juggernaut?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> How to avoid juggernaut?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2017 16:58:38   
ValkyrieXIV

Every now and then I'll think about Epic Duel and come back to the game to look around see what's up but everytime I attempt to comeback. This game pushes me away. This time its juggernaut. I can understand being sucked into Juggernaut all the time, but now it's 100% chance to juggernaut with an A.I. Why does this game go out of its way to make new players quit? Its impossible to win Juggernaut literally with A.I especially after level 30.

Why, just why?
Post #: 1
8/7/2017 10:24:34   
Mother1

Prior to the juggernaut change players were complaining that jug was impossible due to the energy meta and wanted a fix. Not to mention the game itself was having other problem with a lack of players to the point were new players couldn't even start due to not being able to get a match.

So they added NPC to the mix to speed this issue up. The consequence to this is that jug has become so easy now that everyone wants to get on the free wins, and since it is connected to 2 vs 2 it is now suffering for it.

As to how to avoid it all I can say is avoid 2 vs 2 until you are level 35. the jug range highest level is 34 so once you level up to 35 you can play 2 vs 2 without fear of jugs.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/7/2017 18:58:46   
hello there

Don't 2v2 till 35 plus , Don't 1v1 all you will face is +5s just npc or don't log in , Once you hit 25 in 2v2 all you will see is 2 40s vs u and a 40 lol
Post #: 3
8/9/2017 11:25:57   
Mother1

@ Hello there

I think you mean level 35 seeing as at 25 you would never see a level 40 even as jug opponent due to the range starting at 27.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Q&A >> How to avoid juggernaut?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition