Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Do you still enjoy AQW as much as when you started?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: Do you still enjoy AQW as much as when you started?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/15/2017 12:32:25   
thulsa doom

@Flyingmongoose
Wow. Any post that manages to reference Beowulf, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Volsunga Saga AND Sun Tzu definitely makes my day. Awesome!
@Topic
Sure the Staff deserve our praise for their efforts -- I don't think anyone on this thread would deny this. However, I also believe that AQW has suffered in recent years do to AEs other enterprises (yeah, I'm lookin' at you AQW3D!) which have leached resources away from this game.
I've always heard (and I don't doubt it) that AQW provides the main income for AE. Now if this is the case, then why shouldn't we demand a bit more love.
How about a month or two of Artix, Cysero, Nulgath, Dage and the rest devoting all their efforts on this game... you know, like they did in the Old Days. I think it would be an interesting experiment.
AQW  Post #: 51
8/15/2017 12:46:37   
Ted Zlammy

I'm one of the old fogeys that started playing in '08 in October around Mogloween. I don't predate the Beta, but the game was still pretty darn simplistic prior to it it, even compared to now. There weren't armours yet, and free players couldn't even chat back than after all, haha.

But anyway, in terms of enjoyment... I think I enjoy it more than back than due to all the changes over time. But I'm having trouble enjoying the game as much as I did say, a year ago though. That's mostly because of me getting old and having to commit time more elsewhere instead of just grindin' for stuff in AQW (which has seemingly become the norm for some of the better items like Armor of Awe and AFDL for sets with boosts, BLoD for undead damage, and so on). Err, not fully hating on the grind/farm mentality and way of getting things, gotta put in some work for the better stuff after all, I just don't have as much time to do so now is all.
MQ AQW  Post #: 52
8/15/2017 16:25:58   
ashbestfriend

No.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 53
8/15/2017 19:10:54   
ShatteredReality

Care to elaborate why?
AQW  Post #: 54
8/20/2017 2:22:03   
paskyfer007

Remember when getting 1 Legion Token was really really hard and challenging, and getting 50 LT for "luxury" item was really hard back then? So they made another quest that rewarded with 10 LTs.
Then, we could get 50 LT in just hour. So the developers made another "luxury" item that cost more than that, 200 LTs for example. And then they made quest that available for member only or through special method (pet for instance) to get 200 LTs easier. Then almost everyone had that "another luxury" item. Then they made "another luxury again" item that more than cost more than 200 LTs, say that 500 LTs. Then they made pet for getting 500 LTs easier. And then they made the item that cost 1000 LTs, and not in long time they made pet to give easy LTs, 1000 in 2 hours for example. This thing happened again and again, until the max items cost 100,000,000,000 LTs, and we could get 100,000,000 LTs with 10,000 AC Legion pet. Meanwhile, free player like me will stuck in below, struggling to get only 1 LTs. Imagine that. AQW become "free to play, pay to win". So people who want to play for free, forced to "lose" and left the game.

Another story.
They made "awesome item" that cost 500 AC. People became crazy and buy that immediately.
Then they made "more awesome item" that cost 750 AC. People want look cool with it, so they craving for it.
In another month, they made "more awesome item with bonus" that cost 1000 AC. People want the bonus, so they buy it.
In next month, they made "awesome pet that can unlock everything, even the universe itself". People with money buy it with 2000 AC.
This thing keeps happening. In another side of story, people with no AC just bored, watching the developers keep feeding the rich. Some of them left.

Want another short story?
"Oh look, I have made an item that cost xxxx AC 6 years ago. I wonders if I made some modifications with cost xxxx+100 AC, they would never notice that"
"This armor was popular last year, people like this. What if I made the same base, with different color and some modification, with SAME COST?" (that's how Naval Commander was born)
"I can't develop more game mechanic, but I am pretty sure they love our Color Custom overused armor with 100% damage to all monster"
"Oh snap I can't make them excited with new release, better make new arts"

Sorry, this has to be said. This what make most people (or at least me) don't enjoy AQW anymore.

< Message edited by paskyfer007 -- 8/20/2017 3:32:35 >
Post #: 55
8/20/2017 21:10:35   
Rastaban

Artix just kicked about a thousand people off all at once, which is something that happens relatively frequently these days. When I managed to log back in, somebody else said they lost a bunch of progress toward the next level, and typed in all caps that they quit for good.

I really can't blame them.
Post #: 56
8/20/2017 22:14:30   
flyingmongoose

The real is problem is that around the same time Artix started randomly dropping people, which is like 2+ weeks ago, general latency had gone up noticeably.
I did have a laugh when the server dumped everyone off on Friday.
AQW  Post #: 57
8/24/2017 12:51:35   
Silver Disdain

Well still enjoying , it's almost 9 years and going in this october
maybe i'll just hate the fact that they let the old maps unhabitable
and way too many beggars/traders/scammers there
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
8/24/2017 16:11:25   
stuart

When all is considered it is very hard, if not impossible to please all of the people all of the time. As someone that has been here since day 1 I have seen many changes...some good and some bad.. but the game staff have always tried hard to keep to their premise of weekly releases and a lot of free to play content...so hats of to them for that. My support and actual play time has lessened but as I started out as an older player even from day 1 that is more to do with the time I can devote to this game than the actual game itself. I now view it as something I can log into every few weeks and pass a few hours.
I suppose my main proplem is that we have had so many "bugged" things that get overlooked in favour of new releases, and to be quite frank the forum discussion can actually seem very heavily policed if you have "unpopular" views.

But when you consider the above the game still continues...There are some really dedicated people.. And I cannot say much more than I hope they continue for a long time to come. For my small amount of financial input this game has provided me with a lot of entertainment, so many thanks for that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 59
8/25/2017 12:20:09   
LadyYennifer

quote:

How about a month or two of Artix, Cysero, Nulgath, Dage and the rest devoting all their efforts on this game...

Please no, I'm pretty sure that the players of other AE games wouldn't like to see their updates sucked up by AQW. (DragonFable, AQ etc.)
DF AQW  Post #: 60
8/25/2017 18:20:03   
Doxus the OverLord

I started AQW in 2014. My main account is created in January of 2014.
Anyway, I just lvled up myself just to 40-45 that time and lost the will of playing.
So, at 2016, I saw a banner in DF website of AQW and started thinking on about it... and so... it was Dage's Birthday and that time we were having the last week for getting Darkblood of Nulgath special packages.
Seeing all that gear and the art involving the Dage's Birthday made me wish to play again.
So, I came back to play in the end of February 2016. At the time, we were having all that hype done by Artix due to ToD Saga/Arc.
So, the way the histories (time-travels, plot twists, some humor, drakels, mirrors, and the most special to me: Deathknights - all that stuff involving Vaden) has been written and all the feelings involving it made AQW great by a way it haven't ever been to me.
And so ToD has ended and the Frostvale begun... That was nice to see the two brothers fighting... maybe using some doom and ice for this year could be a nice way to bring something new. I'm a lover of doom/deathknights and things involving Dage and Nulgath. Maybe we should continue the Dage VS Nulgath saga...
After the end of this all we had LightCaster and Void HighLord classes. Two funny ones to play due to nice animations and the power these two have.
So, the heavy power of Void HighLord, LightCaster and ArchPaladin made we rethink about the way the old classes actually is.
And by all that time we had a part of QoM's saga... I must say that I see the last part of QoM's saga a part of the history that could be a lot better... Staff could use the champions of each element and build an arena for challenging QoM's minions... we should have more wars, not only that darkblood war.
And, by the end of all, Aria ended being a thing that made her lost all its essence. I think that Aria fill a nice part in the plot of the game and that shouldn't be thrown to nothing due to new info/progress of the history by itself as it was made with Sepulchure and Drakath.
All the power that Staff "gave" to Drakath made Sepulchure being a miserable pile of nothing. AQW's Staff just killed all DoomKnight's Lore that were build in DF involving DoomKnights by itself and the principal figure behind it all - Sepulchure.
And now... what do we get?! The discontinuation of QoM's saga due to its plot being too bad written and 7DD being a substitute for it.
I'll be honest with what I really feel and think about it: I like dragons. I like Galanoth. I like dragonslaying. But I'm feeling this saga needs the essence of Artix writting the backstory. And all this spin-off saga need a class to it. A great class that is capable of using the fiery and wild power of dragons to crush things. And, as a dragonslaying class, being better than generical classes by itself. Something like Paladin actually is against undeads plus a power level near of ArchPaladin/LightCaster. And farming involving it.
Another thing to say is... if we're massive-killing dragons, why not giving to us an opportunity to farm for something as DB for everyone? How about making a release where Galanoth ultimate fight a dragon and DB is broken and we'll need farm to rebuild it, and maybe having better bonuses than the "broken" one?
Now, it's time for TLaPD and all the backstory involving it... I must admit... I don't like TLaPD. Maybe I could like this one a little bit due to dragons involved in it.
Now, I just feel that staff is going to kill the game by a week after other. And stay seeing this being killed and doing nothing to it. Man, 2017 isn't even 10% as good as 2016, and we got Void HighLord, LightCaster and SSoT/SWoT this year...
I'm not saying that we need a bunch of classes. We just need better quality stuff. And please, don't repeat what has been done with Nulgath's Birthday... all that hype for... at the end, only seeing a class and katanas. If it wasn't Zee, Nulgath's Birthday would be a complete failure.
This year only the Dage's Birthday was good. And it was in March, the 3rd month of the year. We're in august, the 8th month. Seven months of nothing as great as it. And to make things even worse, I had the feeling that week after week since the Dage's Birthday if was getting worse.
AQW's staff should wake up and do something. Think about what we had in Dage's Birthday... is it too hard to make something as it was made? New items, farming for items, new nouse items, items related to a big theme of influence in the game, time-travel...
Nowadays I'm thinking on about stopping with AQW. This isn't even being 10% of what it was in 2016. It's sad to say, but it's exactly how I'm feeling. I'm just losing the motivation to play.
Post #: 61
8/30/2017 11:21:42   
Glissando

To be blunt, not even close.

AQW  Post #: 62
8/30/2017 15:17:26   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

The discontinuation of QoM's saga due to its plot being too bad written and 7DD being a substitute for it.

There's a common conception here of the QoM saga being "scrapped" or "discontinued". There's nothing to suggest this as far as I'm aware. The 7 Deadly Dragons arc, like the Throne of Darkness arc before it, is not a replacement for the QoM. The Throne of Darkness in fact had a direct tie-in to the QoM saga, and it's fairly likely we'll have another tie-in with the next anniversary and/or with the end of the 7 Deadly Dragons arc. And no, I'm not buying your spiel that the game isn't 10% of what it was last year because ToD was so much better than 7DD, nor was the 13 Lords saga so much better than the QoM.

quote:

Now, I just feel that staff is going to kill the game by a week after other. And stay seeing this being killed and doing nothing to it. Man, 2017 isn't even 10% as good as 2016, and we got Void HighLord, LightCaster and SSoT/SWoT this year...
I'm not saying that we need a bunch of classes. We just need better quality stuff. And please, don't repeat what has been done with Nulgath's Birthday... all that hype for... at the end, only seeing a class and katanas. If it wasn't Zee, Nulgath's Birthday would be a complete failure.
This year only the Dage's Birthday was good.

"we got Void HighLord, LightCaster and SSoT/SWoT this year..."
"I'm not saying that we need a bunch of classes. We just need better quality stuff."

We got quality classes.

This is already the best year for Nulgath Nation ever IMO. To me it was Legion that got the short end what with no new classes and Dage being so involved in AQ3D.

quote:

This isn't even being 10% of what it was in 2016. It's sad to say, but it's exactly how I'm feeling. I'm just losing the motivation to play.

Like in 2014? Was 2014 also less than 10% as good as 2016? If things aren't moving along as you'd like them to you can always take a break, the game will still be around to come back to later, and by then we'll more than probably have more DoomKnight/Deathknight/Dage/Nulgath stuff.

Personally I much prefer 2017 to 2016 already.

2016 was not kind to farmers. The heaviest grind of the year was AFDL, for which the process of acquisition was ill-conceived at best. First off, an exact replica of the armor was made available for a $5. Then there's the quest line...and hoo boy. A required quest item was made into a crapshoot at the end of a 10+ hour quest in Nulgath Demands Work. Two people could farm for AFDL the same way, but one could take many, many tens of hours longer because of where the RNG was emphasized. 2016 had horrible bugs in the testing servers that made it possible to deal billions of damage and for multiple brief windows applied a 100% drop rate to every drop in the game, meaning any time spent wrestling with drop rates (for say, Unidentified 35) was rendered completely meaningless, including retroactively for quests like Hardcore Paragon Pet's which could take hundreds of hours of willpower to acquire, willpower rendered pointless because someone thought it'd be a good idea for drops on seriously unstable servers to carry over.

2016 did offer many new classes including some good ones that broke new ground in StoneCrusher, Abyssal Angel, Great Thief, and ArchPaladin, but so has 2017 in spite of the necessary hold on classes due to the nearby rewrite.
2016 saw the re-release of PvP Medals during the Lorelympics, and I was pretty disappointed with the missed opportunity to release new medals, but the not only was there nothing new to correspond with new, more powerful classes, but there was the same prohibitive amulet disparity for free players that was prohibitive to their success in PvP. (a +3000 Amulet for Legends and nothing better than +1500 for free players.) This was completely fixed in 2017 with the release of Diamond and Platinum amulets.
2016 saw no level cap progression. 2017 gave us 20 levels and fully updated enhancements in accordance with the new cap.

The Throne of Darkness saga was generally considered a refreshing improvement in the game's typical writing quality, it wasn't the norm in the years beforehand. Not that it didn't flag at moments too (looking at you, BaconCats). The 7DD saga is no worse than most of the arcs we've had in previous years including any number of plugs (Kimberly, George Lowe, CTRL+ALT+DEL, TMBG, Voltaire, etc).

If I can still play in 2017 and not be totally disillusioned with the game I've played for years, wouldn't you want to too?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
8/30/2017 20:00:23   
The Jop

Well, if you mean right when I started, then no. Beta was very limited in terms of content but being able to explore an entirely new world when you have no idea what to expect is one of the most thrilling parts of a game for me. You can say that I'm blinded by nostalgia because the game is objectively better now, but that's just how I feel. But compared to later, when the game got out of beta and starting releasing normally, I do enjoy it as much. I have a lot less free time, but I still make sure I play the new releases every week, and I still look forward to seeing what story (and jokes) the staff has come up with. I'll concede that the game play can get tedious since the quests have limited variety, but I can always switch to another one of the multitude of classes I have to make it more interesting. I'll be enjoying AQW's releases for years to come at any rate, and I hope fellow players can as well, even if they need more drastic changes from a new release.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 8/30/2017 20:01:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
8/31/2017 1:08:03   
ghoal

I hate AQW as a game but I like AQW as my world.
I see Love and Hate as two halves of the same coin.
I was banned from AQW, but then I started over, I spent 1500US$+ on my current account which is only 265 days old.
You are not suppose to love your life 100% of time, life is takes lots of work(farming) and there are times in life that you get lucky and you get unlucky (which is what we call RNG), there are small stories that make up your life which some people call events. would you buy the clothes used clothes if you had a choice? no, I know I wouldn't, that is why there is no trading with players. AQW is like real life, biggest difference is AQW is more fun for me than my real life.
AQW  Post #: 65
9/1/2017 10:47:26   
Trappertom

A big part of it was the community for me. You'd see people everywhere, there was always someone willing to lend a helping hand to you, should you have need of it. Now though everyone just sits silently in /yulgar showing off their oversized wings or pet and lagging the place up. You ask for help and it's almost like they make it a point to ignore you.

It's funny really, I've found some people are more willing to help you if you have some sort of rare item on show.

< Message edited by Trappertom -- 9/1/2017 10:48:37 >
AQW  Post #: 66
9/7/2017 2:56:09   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

@Trappertom
I completely agree with your last observation. I've seen it happen on numerous occasions to many players in the game.
People tend to judge you on the gear you equip. If you equip rares or so called "exclusive items" that are really hard to come by and go around asking for help you always receive more responses. If you are of a high level, got great classes, etc and say for example equip something from the suggestion shops (taken as an example, this is not to say that suggestion shop art is inferior to other art), other players think that you are a noob and don't know much about the game. They develop a condescending attitude towards you.

Post #: 67
9/7/2017 3:16:48   
Aura Knight

It doesn't happen often, perhaps because I instantly join a private instance of a map, but there have been a few times where I see a low level asking for help in a room full of mostly afk players and the few that aren't afk just insult the player asking for help. Usually when I see this I'm in some kind of bad mood and would not like to interact with said player even though I do know I'd be able to help. I suppose this is something like the bystander effect or could be exactly that. "Why should I do anything? Someone else will probably help." This thing is hurting the sense of community the game had once and I'm ashamed to say I'm becoming part of the problem. Things were different in previous years. I would almost always agree to help someone fight a boss or show someone where to go, and such behavior allowed me to join the now disbanded, ambassador's guild. Nowadays, I care very little for the game and only have random bursts of interest once in a while. I may just be outgrowing the game or maybe it's the sea of afk that's destroyed my motivation to help others. I could say that I'll make an effort to be more helpful, but what's the point? Others won't care and in the end I'd just be wasting my time. I'll probably keep playing casually as a solo player. I think I've given up on having fun with this game. Now, it's more of an obligation to finish the story and pick up a few nice items along the way. I'm probably just rambling at this point so I'll end things here.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 68
9/7/2017 5:49:20   
LouisCyphere

quote:

A big part of it was the community for me. You'd see people everywhere, there was always someone willing to lend a helping hand to you, should you have need of it. Now though everyone just sits silently in /yulgar showing off their oversized wings or pet and lagging the place up. You ask for help and it's almost like they make it a point to ignore you.

It's funny really, I've found some people are more willing to help you if you have some sort of rare item on show.

This culture is also creeping in on AQ3D despite the game not focusing on rare as much as AQW. Not surprising since majority of them came from AQW and old habits die hard.

I agree, there has been a massive wave of apathy in AQW. If I have to guess, it's one of the reasons why we have so few new players sticking around.
It might have something to do with the prevalence of rare items that people would be unwilling to help if you're not part of their clique who have rare items.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
9/7/2017 5:58:43   
RKC

I still enjoy it but it has days when the staff just wants everything AC's thats when the game gets sour and bad.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
9/7/2017 7:44:24   
Trappertom

quote:

@Trappertom
I completely agree with your last observation. I've seen it happen on numerous occasions to many players in the game.
People tend to judge you on the gear you equip. If you equip rares or so called "exclusive items" that are really hard to come by and go around asking for help you always receive more responses. If you are of a high level, got great classes, etc and say for example equip something from the suggestion shops (taken as an example, this is not to say that suggestion shop art is inferior to other art), other players think that you are a noob and don't know much about the game. They develop a condescending attitude towards you.

Oh definitely lmao. There's been so many situations of people talking in Yulgar's inn. I'd try to pitch in, add my two cents only for someone to go "Er, ew... Who do you think you are noob?!" it's childish and petulant to say the least, but whatever. So I'd just be fiddling with armors and what-not trying to come up with new combinations or whatever when suddenly outta the blue these guys are wanting to know my story, sending me friend requests and the like, and why?

Because they checked out my char page and saw I had (insert rare item here). I get it though, most players are young, and it's cool to be angsty and brooding.

I probably sound salty as all hell, but I was around during alpha, and it hurts to see the game's degraded as much as it has.

quote:

I still enjoy it but it has days when the staff just wants everything AC's thats when the game gets sour and bad.

How about when you buy a 12k AC package and find out Mindbreaker is tagged as members only? Meaning you have to pay an additional charge on top just to take advantage of a reward.

quote:

This culture is also creeping in on AQ3D despite the game not focusing on rare as much as AQW. Not surprising since majority of them came from AQW and old habits die hard.

I agree, there has been a massive wave of apathy in AQW. If I have to guess, it's one of the reasons why we have so few new players sticking around.
It might have something to do with the prevalence of rare items that people would be unwilling to help if you're not part of their clique who have rare items.

I've played AQ3d briefly, I wasn't really into it though. It's a crying shame to hear that game's suffering the same problem, though.

< Message edited by Trappertom -- 9/7/2017 8:05:14 >
AQW  Post #: 71
9/7/2017 9:15:48   
Ferozakh

I've been playing AQW for almost 9 years and so far I still love it and had no plans on quitting. However, my main issue for being distraught in the game since day 1 would be RNG and items with severely low drop rates (i.e below 5%). Speaking from experience I've been in for the past 8-odd years, I can safely say that the game has always been on a trend of including RNG on most endgame quests, especially the Nulgath Nation.

As for RNGs:

Yes, I get that challenges are fun to most of you (not for me, but I just went with the flow) and adding them isn't in any way amoral. But plaguing the quest models, drop rates with RNG just simply in the name of challenge doesn't make sense at all. Farming/grinding are always plain hard work, and not over a fluke; which a lot of players have a vast misunderstanding with. Because of RNG, a lot of people are complaining as to why Player A got Item D in seconds but Player B hadn't possess the same thing for eternities. Keep in mind though, farming involves only hard work, not over gambling and "luck". A fully matured plant with fruits doesn't go through just 4 days of growing because of RNG. It simply requires hard work, grit and patience.

The only feature in AQW in which RNG is appropriately added would be the Wheel of Doom.

What are the alternatives?

It's okay for quests to be challenging, but with reasonable difficulty. My solution would be entirely removing RNG on all endgame quests and instead making the quest rewards EITHER having a low drop rate around 30%-15%, OR make a quest which requires a lot of temporary/permanent quest items. That way people will get whatever essentials they want for farming more fairly and certainly, not over a fluke.

Items with drop rates lower than 5%:

Being a player for almost 9 years, I can understand most items aren't really difficult to get. However, some items are just way too unreasonably difficult to get. Those items are namely Runes Found, the old Thanatos, Binky's rib and the Doom Heart. It could've been a tad more easier to get those. Having their drop rates reduced to such a chronic state such as it being below 5%, or even below 1% only causes more tension than fun.

I hope in AQW's first decade, we can have better and fair quest models, for us players to enjoy!

< Message edited by Ferozakh -- 9/7/2017 9:22:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
9/7/2017 11:29:39   
The Finnish Phoenix

Nice to hear your input on this Ferozakh! I'm a huge fan of your artwork, the Archfiend Doomlord/Fiendish DoomKnight set is the coolest set we've had in years, perhaps ever and you certainly deserve a full-time position as an artist for AQW.

It's pretty ironic that they made a quest so heavily RNG-based for your armor when your main issue with the game is RNG. I understand that AQW's artists and quest designers work independently of one another now, but it'd be nice if they could at least consult you or check in with you as to your thoughts regarding the finished quest line.

I agree that drop rates should be entirely removed for end-game items. That said, a low drop rate around 30%-15% is still a drop rate, and if say 10 hours were to go into rolling that die then it'd be a lot worse than a 1% drop that takes a few minutes to roll for. This was readily apparent with Unidentified 35 which was much harder to get than an Unidentified 19 or a Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem).

It is awesome to hear from you on the forums, am a big fan and look forward to more posts/far0 comics/amazing artwork from you. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 73
9/7/2017 14:10:09   
flyingmongoose

Getting back on topic and away from fan-girling and before this starts looking like a suggestion thread

I'm having trouble involving myself with the lower levels like I used to. Before, they mostly wanted help moving through zones or killing something and now its just "Level me to 85 fast", "OMG get me Scarlet Sorceress", "No one needs your help", "Help me get a rep class. I'm rank 1 by the way", "Help me get all the ArchPaladin drops." etc. etc. with a lot of people not taking it well if you tell them no.

Now onto things that I would like to see:
Some company transparency whether it be on problems or what have you.
Unique player count which is self explanatory.
AQW  Post #: 74
9/9/2017 0:38:18   
paskyfer007

Maybe AQW has changed from story oriented game into item oriented game.
No matter how much story line you have completed, it wouldn't make you cooler unless you have descent item.

In other opinion, I think lag is what kill AQW.
I don't want to stay in AQW too long, because it will consume more memory, especially when lag.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: Do you still enjoy AQW as much as when you started?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition