Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Underworld Finale!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Underworld Finale!
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2017 0:44:18   
Silver Sky Magician

Neat ending to a great summer saga. Would like a 'skip' button for those who have completed the quest though so we can more easily access the upcoming Wicked King challenge fight without slogging through all over again.
Epic  Post #: 101
8/13/2017 1:25:02   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Hollow: This weapon has frames for all elemental versions, so pick the couple you all figure work for rewards.

Kamui: Make ALL the elemental versions!

So yeah, minor preview for tomorrow. :p

Wind element is missing...

Seismic Righteous Claymore = Earth

Cyclonic Righteous Claymore = Earth

I think, Cyclonic Righteous Claymore is supposed to be Wind instead of Earth.
Post #: 102
8/13/2017 1:42:33   
moe

Do the weapons have some kind of penalty? Like are they normal?
AQW  Post #: 103
8/13/2017 2:37:33   
Primate Murder

Anybody know when the infosubs will be out?
Post #: 104
8/13/2017 3:40:39   
Kajimaru

heckhounds are causing me real trouble, it wouldnt be an issue if they didnt randomly swap between fire and darkness attacks :/
AQ  Post #: 105
8/13/2017 3:56:07   
Affinity

Lost in Vanity Faire AQ Q&A

^Pretty sure they will always start with the Fire attack and will continue to do so until you get burned. After that, it switches to Darkness until your burn expires.

What a great quest chain! It's been a while since I enjoyed a quest chain so much and the rewards look fantastic as well.

Edit: @The One Wolf - Not sure if everyone gets the tag but some regular ArchKnights do.

< Message edited by Affinity -- 8/13/2017 4:12:31 >
AQ  Post #: 106
8/13/2017 4:04:48   
The One Wolf

@Affinity Interesting... current ArchKnights get 'AQ Team' tagged?

During my time we were only entitled to 'Test Chars', and even that was for the senior members only.

--

This quest is exceptionally long (though not tedious as the MC set quests); it's fitting for a finale and the save points are very much welcomed.

You can't please everyone, but I daresay the rewards meet the needs of the major builds.

Post #: 107
8/13/2017 4:18:04   
ruleandrew

For the Underworld Finale quest, there are check points in the quest in case if you lose in any battle. You continue from the last checkpoint if you lose in battle.

Quest length: ~ 16 standard battles plus 6 boss battles. You can skip 2 battles at the start if you pass the stat roll (choice of DEX or STR).

Checkpoints mark
~after 4 standard battles
~after 8 standard battles and one boss battles
~after 12 standard battles and two boss battles
~after 16 standard battles and four boss battles
~after 16 standard battles and five boss battles

If you buy the Missile Barrage spell, you are expected to cast the spell 3 times before you run out of mana. Damage boast for the Missile Barrage spell is roughly +20.8333%.

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 8/13/2017 4:43:24 >
AQ  Post #: 108
8/13/2017 4:48:29   
Kajimaru

wheres hollows shop gonna be?
AQ  Post #: 109
8/13/2017 4:53:23   
ruleandrew

To: above

Reward shop occur after 16 standard battles and six boss battles.

There is a short cutscene after the sixth boss battles. This occur prior to the reward shop.

Allow at least 1.75 hours for this quest (Underworld Finale!).
AQ  Post #: 110
8/13/2017 5:13:20   
Yozai

@Kajimaru

My guess is Falcon's Fall where the current one is.

SHOP: Hollow's Garage
Weapons

Hollow's Weather Remote
Whammer
Number 9

Pets

292 Z

House Items

Hollow and Jess
Maxwell, Sasha and Emma
Anna and Scakk
Morgan

Here is what you can buy atm.

< Message edited by Yozai -- 8/13/2017 5:16:27 >
AQ  Post #: 111
8/13/2017 5:30:31   
Rayimika

Very unhappy about the rewards.
spoiler:

The magic sword is seeking and has a proc, the armor has damage skill and I won't swap Dragon Gunner for it, the claymores are persumably noproc with MC as the description says, yet they are type toggle instead of arcane versions, like Bloodblade - not better than the compression noprocs my inventory is flooding with about these days. Spell is a lot! weaker than D-Burst. Most you can do with wicked weapon is use it in non-FO lean, of which Ice and Light have right about Lightbringer form and the claymores serve nicely as gap fillers for most of us, especially energy; and magic earth is the first one besides custom staff which is what you want of it in 1.25x besides End of Graves UR basically.
AQ  Post #: 112
8/13/2017 6:59:48   
Zeruphantom

Showcase on all the new stuff!

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 113
8/13/2017 8:46:08   
Kalle29

I think the rewards are good, and fitting for the finale.
AQ  Post #: 114
8/13/2017 10:53:16   
Lv 1000

^ Very true. Warriors/mages get some much needed gap fill weapons and we finally get a non-premium, non-seasonal FD fire armor
Post #: 115
8/13/2017 12:02:34   
CH4OT1C!

After playing it through, the quest was well worth the wait. It wasn't simply a quest where we fought 8 monsters and then a boss. It really felt like the underworld was genuinely firing everything it had left to throw at us, and as such made what could have been a gruelling number of monsters worth the effort. The checkpoints also make that a lot easier to swallow (so if you fail against one you don't have to start right back at the beginning). The wicked king himself wasn't too much of a test, but still a nice concept (as well as looking fantastic). Being able to use a giant mecha made the ending all the more satisfying.

As far as the rewards go, I can see the staff really tried to cater to every build with at least something. There's definitely a few things that may be worth picking up. I particularly like the spell and the armour. I'd love to see more of these 2 kind of items (especially as we need more FD options period). Not sure I'll be keeping any of it permanently in my active inventory, but these are definitely fun options if players were to want to change things up (or indeed if we start seeing more demons in quests). A couple things I'd love to see in the near future is more demon "tagging" and "haunted" effects. I'd love to use that status on an enemy, as well as make use of all the recent demon trigger gear.
AQ  Post #: 116
8/13/2017 12:51:36   
Kajimaru

so im checking the mount thrall thing, and falconfall is a question mark x-x
AQ  Post #: 117
8/13/2017 13:25:51   
Andlu

The items didn't fit my inventory in any way, therefore the rewards suck /sarcasm
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 118
8/13/2017 13:34:54   
Primate Murder

Does anybody know what the claymores do?

What's their proc rate, their MC and bth lean?

If it triggers against demons then what's the bonus damage/bth? Does it have any effects? A downtrigger?

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 8/13/2017 13:41:31 >
Post #: 119
8/13/2017 13:51:55   
Rayimika

We can say for sure they are MC, so there is likely no downtrigger. An acquaintance of mine said he haven't seen it proc meaning there is an extremely high possibility of +9% damage. Claymores like Frozen One have -3 BtH lean and since it doesn't elemet seek the bonus is +15%. Default form is melee with equal stats but it switches to magic automatically if INT is higher as the new tradition.
In other words I wouldn't bet this is not a clone of Paxian deliverance right now anyhow, atleast till we see the true stats in 'pedia.
AQ  Post #: 120
8/13/2017 13:53:42   
mega000200

@Andlu

I don't like to fight long battles so this quest line sucks. /s
AQW  Post #: 121
8/13/2017 14:01:15   
ss2195
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

quote:

We can say for sure they are MC, so there is likely no downtrigger. An acquaintance of mine said he haven't seen it proc meaning there is an extremely high possibility of +9% damage. Claymores like Frozen One have -3 BtH lean and since it doesn't elemet seek the bonus is +15%. Default form is melee with equal stats but it switches to magic automatically if INT is higher as the new tradition.
In other words I wouldn't bet this is not a clone of Paxian deliverance right now anyhow, atleast till we see the true stats in 'pedia.

And what's necessarily bad about this? Or are you just looking at something to complain about? Sorry but we already have people who've taken up that position.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 122
8/13/2017 14:05:15   
Rayimika

You see the cup half-empty, me - half full.
What's good about it is I wouldn't use equipments as such unless there is no alternative and, fortunatly, I don't have to.
AQ  Post #: 123
8/13/2017 14:17:01   
ss2195
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

I'd rather just throw the cup away. Goodbye and good riddance.

And as plenty may have stated in response to your trolling posts, just because YOU don't find the items interesting or useful doesn't mean anyone else won't. There are people out there with much more specialized inventories compared to yours who don't seek moments just to complain about how nothing suits their playstyles or characters because they don't have the need to make everything about them.

This questline has been amazing as far as I can tell with a proper balance between easy and challenging monsters so players on both sides of the spectrum are satisfied. The armor is absolutely amazing and I intend to get it on both of my ranger characters. Poor things will love the compression that this offers, even if it isn't completely optimal.

Can't wait for the follow up to this with Hollow's shop and the MC set quest. HOPEFULLY, we can get that sweet sweet mecha as a reward in the near future.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 124
8/13/2017 15:11:01   
alchim

This whole questline was amazing. (or is?)

Great rewards, great story, great battles. Truly what i hope we get more of down the line (like in the next MC quest).

Big thanks to all the staff involved in making this possible.
AQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Underworld Finale!
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition