Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Shop Item Level Upgrading to guardian accounts rather than guardian characters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AQ Suggestions >> Shop Item Level Upgrading to guardian accounts rather than guardian characters
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2017 9:34:55   
1997p3

Would it be possible to have the feature open to adventurer characters in an account where there are guardian characters, rather than just guardian characters? Since it is still possible to update equipment for adventurer characters by transferring it to their guardian characters, and transferring it back, it is essentially available for such characters, and the feature would only enhance convenience, but not actually giving anything to those adventurer characters which they did not have prior, or does this still constitutes as making guardian features free?
AQ MQ  Post #: 1
8/11/2017 9:41:03   
LUPUL LUNATIC

I wondered same thing, and i fully agree should be made on guardian accounts rather than guardian characters for convenience sake.
I dont mind how it is right now but as a + would be great (a great bonus like).
AQ  Post #: 2
8/11/2017 10:31:03   
afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

It's already something that has been mentioned by Captain Rhubarb. IIRC the reason it wasn't done originally and hasn't been done yet is a matter of the system being able to tell the difference between a normal items an a guardian items for a non guardian character. The system would have to check that and them skip any upgrade tiers that did not apply to the character in question.

Meaning it's not just a matter of lets the whole account uses it, there is going to have to be checks and redesigns coded to make it work properly.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 8/11/2017 10:32:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/12/2017 7:00:15   
1997p3

Ah, I wasnt aware that Captain has already addressed this before, thanks!
AQ MQ  Post #: 4
8/12/2017 16:55:47   
big E

quote:

The system would have to check that and them skip any upgrade tiers that did not apply to the character in question.

To be fair, mid-range Guardian tiers such as 40-60G-80 don't really have a purpose other than to annoy Adventurers. Besides, they mainly appear in older equipment these days - ever since the level cap became different for Adventurers and Guardians, few items that aren't 136+ have been released with G-tags. (Excluding series which are G-tagged in their entirety.)

Is it too much to ask that such mid-range G-tags be scrapped? Especially if it helps for this purpose?

< Message edited by big E -- 8/12/2017 16:56:15 >
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AQ Suggestions >> Shop Item Level Upgrading to guardian accounts rather than guardian characters
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition