Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Should we trust Galanoth?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: Should we trust Galanoth?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/6/2017 16:37:56   
Beshin Adin

Update on the fanfic: Galanoth used a power called 'Deathstroke of the Destruction Sword'. Sounds sinister.
AQ AQW  Post #: 26
9/6/2017 17:09:46   
TimeKiller

Galanoth wont betray us he was fine with us having a pet dragon in DF. Shadow is still offended about being called a really really ugly dog tho :c
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/6/2017 17:15:03   
Beshin Adin

He won't betray us, but he might do something extreme
AQ AQW  Post #: 28
9/6/2017 21:20:00   
flyingmongoose

I agree, he might do something extreme such as BETRAY US.
AQW  Post #: 29
9/8/2017 16:45:56   
Beshin Adin

Not betray us. More like try to 'save the world' Sasuke Uchiha-style
AQ AQW  Post #: 30
9/8/2017 19:46:40   
The Jop

Galanoth's not even that bad, especially given his scorched past. He had nothing against the Dragon of Time, he just did it to save his friends. Now Duncan...he has issues.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
9/8/2017 21:12:11   
Wizardlife

I would say no.
spoiler:

In the last release, Mariel, a Dragon Priestess, was revealed as being a dragon herself, and Galanoth, expectedly, felt betrayed. Although she did kind of save our butts. Galanoth didn't try to kill her or anything, and after the final cutscene in his dialogue he says he can't get Mariel out of his head, and that he doesn't like feeling manipulated by a dragon, even a good one. This probably means that he does NOT know of our Eternal Dragon of Time status. While he might not necessarily kill or backstab us, it would definitely destroy a lot of trust and cause problems with him in the future.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
9/9/2017 0:39:25   
Christophoses
AQW Release Tester & Lore Connoisseur

Galanoth was looking for a solution to Sepulchure killing all of his friends, and slaying the Eternal Dragon of Time was the only solution. There's no reason for us not to trust him since he has nothing against us.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: Should we trust Galanoth?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition