Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Design Notes, August 25, 2017: PTR Update: Combat + Power Level Testing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Design Notes, August 25, 2017: PTR Update: Combat + Power Level Testing
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/6/2017 14:57:03   
thulsa doom

Lol now I'm doing over one million on my AA -- just by looping my last skill.

I was finally OHKing Jirabin and Binky (Ah, sweet revenge!) with Unlucky Leperchaun's 2-3mil. AA.
Had to finally stop -- it just felt too much like cheating. But I did have fun!

< Message edited by thulsa doom -- 9/6/2017 15:45:14 >
AQW  Post #: 51
9/7/2017 8:41:15   
XeNON_54

@darkhl7
That's only on quest lines/quests that need previous quests completed/ that are not transferable.
But that's only on quests that you haven't done yet on the regular servers. Quests in the regular servers should transfer over to the test servers if you have already completed them.

Items/gold/xp are saved and they do transfer over to the regular servers.
Post #: 52
9/7/2017 15:14:17   
Berg67253

Wow Ultra Omniknight is doing over 100k crits with auto-attacks using the Archfiend Doomlord set. Obviously this is too much.

< Message edited by Berg67253 -- 9/7/2017 15:27:06 >
MQ  Post #: 53
9/7/2017 16:52:50   
flyingmongoose

Rank 10 passives are also triggering super often too. I had Collector's trigger 3 times in about 10 seconds.
HoTs have a super wacky trigger time and some DoTs seem to last a very long time.
The permanently in combat glitch is still around.
Ability effects seem to persist a few seconds after the skill fades

Seems like the 25% bonus for the test servers is up.

Also if something kills you and then you rest while dead, it can still attack you. So using that you could possibly draw aggro in a group fight.

< Message edited by flyingmongoose -- 9/7/2017 17:26:13 >
AQW  Post #: 54
9/9/2017 12:40:51   
Arcane Energy

Do all items from monsters drop in the testing server?
Post #: 55
9/9/2017 22:48:18   
fxmybrute13

Last time I checked, non-mems can't get mem drops. But this was maybe a month ago, so might have been fixed.
DF AQW  Post #: 56
9/9/2017 23:55:01   
The ErosionSeeker

^ Survey says... still nope.

https://i.gyazo.com/3a1ccf5a7c06edb848b8bbd755bd2fe0.mp4
DF AQW  Post #: 57
9/10/2017 9:18:14   
Foulman

Soloing tibicenas with BM feels good. I feel like I need to congratulate the team on fixing the connection issues; I no longer disconnect when double clicking drops. Everything is so much smoother, and the numbers are great.
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
9/10/2017 12:24:31   
The Finnish Phoenix

The Spell Power auto attacks are more powerful than they should be on the Test servers. Perhaps this is because they spell power auto attack stacks on top of the default auto attack, as this would account for them being in most cases about doubly powerful.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Design Notes, August 25, 2017: PTR Update: Combat + Power Level Testing
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition