Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Wicked King(challenge mode)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> Battle Strategy >> RE: Wicked King(challenge mode)
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2017 11:11:28   
Kilvakar

Alright! I was able to do it without too much difficulty after taking your advice.

Character Link: Under Profile
Guardian/Adventurer: X Guardian
Build: BeastMage 100 INT DEX CHA, 150 LUK
Items Equipped:

Weapon: Zealot's Wrath/Solar Flair Staff
Armor: Sweater Dragon Mount
Shield: Ultraguardian Shield (Neutral element)
Spell: Gandolphin
Pet: Unlucky Rabbit (multiple hits) and FGM for healing or damage when I don't have too many Haunted stacks.
Guest: Solar Angel
Misc: Lohkaista, Mana Trap
Potion: Shining Aura

Notes:

Started off by using Zorbak's Ally Assist to turn him undead, triggering Shining Aura. Then, I used the Solar Flare staff to summon the guest for healing. Cast Gandolphin every turn to keep up the mana shield, and pretty much had to drink a mana potion ever other turn or so to keep it up. Used Sweater Dragon Mount in dismounted mode, but stuck with Zealot's Wrath for my weapon. Attacked whenever I didn't have to quaff a mana potion and switched to FGM pet whenever he failed to stack Haunted on me for a turn. The Ultraguardian shield gave me enough extra SP to keep the Solar Angel guest active the while time, while still alternating between Lohkaista Shard and Mana Trap. The occasional extra hits from the Sweater Dragon's breath attack really helped with damage output, and I didn't actually notice any problems with using Zealot's Wrath due to being in an FD armor.

I used almost 20 mana potions, but only 2 health potions. Success!
AQ  Post #: 26
11/16/2017 4:47:16   
Drikol

I was able to do it after reading the different strategies and using what I had in my inventory, only had to pick up the lv 5 call dark zard from zardhunter shop, switch my ultraguardian from wind to fire and upgrading my Crusader's shining Repeater from lv 135 to lv 150, good weapon, if you have it use it, it splits the damage into 4 hits so no trouble with the soft cap bug.

Character Link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=69464719
Guardian/Adventurer: Guardian
Build: Pure Warrior, 200 STR 200 DEX 200 LUK 150 END
Items Equipped:

Weapon: Crusader's Shining Repeater
Armor: Quester's Heavy Dragon Gunner
Shield: Ultraguardian Shield (Fire element)
Spell: Call Dark Zard (Lv 5)
Pet: Legendary Soluna
Guest: Dark Zard
Misc: Mana Trap
Potion: NIL

Notes:
Can't use Ally assist Artix because it hits over soft caps and misses (bug). Ultraguardian shield gave enough for mana trap and occasional use of shadowfeeder pendant for extra turn (but doesnt matter tbh because you still take 400 dmg worth of burn even with celerity) Finished all 20 health potions. It was a close one.

AQ  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> Battle Strategy >> RE: Wicked King(challenge mode)
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition