Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

AE focusing too much on Adventure Quest Worlds?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> AE focusing too much on Adventure Quest Worlds?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2017 23:49:06   
Luks

What do you guys think?

WE TRY TO MARK HISTORY BECAUSE WE'RE TOO AFRAID OF BEING FORGOTTEN...
DF AQW  Post #: 1
9/3/2017 1:51:18   
Rickyb20

Pika-Knight
FR & AQW Q&A/Sugg

AE is focusing on whatever will make them money. Right now, AE's biggest money-maker is AQW, and AQ3D is probably going to follow suit once that goes live to the public.

While AE does have a few games still receiving updates (AQ, DF, and all their mobile games), I assume they aren't making them enough money which is why they aren't focusing too much time and energy on them. Additionally, the rest of AE's games (HS, OS, WF, etc.) are dead and aren't making them any money at all which is probably also why they aren't focusing any time and energy on them either.
AQW  Post #: 2
9/3/2017 1:55:32   
Ninjaty

You focus on where the money is, or your business is very likely to go under. AQW is AE's most popular game by far, with all the other player bases combined being nowhere near the size of AQW's. AQW also has the highest costs to keep online, due to it's nature as an MMO, meaning it has to make more money than the other Flash games to support itself. Based on this, I feel the attention they give it is adequate for a game of it's size and genre.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> AE focusing too much on Adventure Quest Worlds?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition