Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Will AE be okay?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Will AE be okay?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2017 18:16:03   
raylas

Is the AE crew and office gonna be alright? I know they're in Florida, and as you all have no doubt noticed: There's currently a hurricane so powerful that it made the GROUND SHAKE and it's slated to basically hit the entirety of Florida.

So will AE and everybody there be okay? I'm just worried about them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
9/8/2017 18:25:47   
  Alina
Battleon Sorceress

Hello all! Thank you (and everyone else in-game and on social media) who have sent us wishes of luck and good will.

Artix and I have checked in with the crew here in Florida -- everyone's right and tight and as safe as possible. Not too many are evacuating/leaving, but the ones who are have good, safe places to go.
The lab's secure, we've all got supplies.

We sent people home yesterday to telecommute and to conserve gas, since there are major shortages in the area.

We will get through this, and we'll do everything we can to make sure our family, friends, neighbors, and homes get through as safely as possible.

We are still planning to release -- AQWorlds' update will go out tonight thanks to Reens (she runs our weekly releases and lives in Canada). AQ3D's update went out yesterday. We are like the post office - neither rain, nor hail, nor sleet, nor snow can keep us from Battling On! (However, you may experience a delay in getting replies from Player Support if power goes out in any major way.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
9/8/2017 18:31:37   
raylas

Glad to hear that, I've been worried, and hoping the storm would get weaker, but no luck there.

It's good to know everybody is prepared and has somewhere to go, Best of luck to them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Will AE be okay?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition