Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

In Game Cutscenes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> In Game Cutscenes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2017 21:05:13   
skull1218

This is a discussion about the cutscene dialog. I will start by saying that AE should stop using "OMG!" in dialog, especially as you.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
9/9/2017 0:24:25   
paskyfer007

I really annoyed when I accepted the last quest, but I hadn't kill the Maleth (or Maloth) but people have killed him, and I got cut scene and I got back to the first room.
I mean what the hell!? I experienced this over 3 times, and it's really frustrating since the lag of AQW was nearly infinite.
Post #: 2
9/9/2017 0:31:35   
Loftyz

I think they should have less animation and special effects (like, barely anything), but more dialogue. More focused around characterisation, rather than quickly describing what you're doing and who you're doing it with/against.

Best examples, ToD, Kezeroth
AQW  Post #: 3
9/9/2017 0:33:54   
ShatteredReality

Ergh, the dialogue in ToD was cringe-inducing. It's hard to take the villains seriously when they're saying stuff like "LOL" and "OMG."
AQW  Post #: 4
9/9/2017 1:07:34   
LouisCyphere

I agree and they should stop it with the memes. I find it cringe-y.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/9/2017 1:17:21   
paskyfer007

Lol I couldn't agree more.
Maybe that's why they made skip cut scene button, to save the player from suffering of cringe.

Removed quote. Please do not quote the full post directly above yours as it is considered spam. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 9/9/2017 11:34:47 >
Post #: 6
9/9/2017 1:42:46   
Apeiron

+1 for more meme-less cutscenes. They are too overkill.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
9/9/2017 6:07:42   
Foulman

Moar memes
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/9/2017 13:14:24   
Grawlix

I want more cool animations like the first time Drakath appears cutscene which is really old but somehow it's still better than most of the newer ones. (I'm looking at you, broken Dragon Crown)

Nothing special
AQW  Post #: 9
9/10/2017 3:01:01   
EmbraceTheDarkness

^

Insert ranty text about how Nulgath is what made this game great and that animation was his work and yada yada

There's just something off about the Cutscenes in AQW in my opinion, you look at Dragonfable and there's just this "weight" to them I guess it's hard to explain. They feel much more alive and important where as AQW they've become more of a hindrance considering a vast majority of Players simply skip them.

Ps. Agree with everything stated above.
AQW  Post #: 10
9/11/2017 6:38:49   
paskyfer007

I skipped them because they were rather *ehem* boring.
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> In Game Cutscenes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition