Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Arthurian vs Pirate War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Q&A >> Arthurian vs Pirate War
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/9/2017 21:12:22   
Shards Superior

Is there a way to get to the actual Arthurian vs Pirates War missions? Not the finale, but the actual war - especially the rewards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/10/2017 2:40:34   
1997p3

I believe they are rare, a.k.a. unobtainable anymore
AQ MQ  Post #: 2
9/10/2017 4:13:47   
Shards Superior

I was still able to access them before going through the War Finale. After the War Finale, I cannot find a way back to them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/12/2017 20:05:03   
VoidCorrupts

Are you talking about the missions on Lagos or the actual Arthurian vs Pirate War? Just to clarify the Arthurian vs Pirate War is rare content and was removed years ago (and offered rare rewards like the Arthurian Eagle). If you are talking about the missions leading up to the finale, just click "Return to Hideout" as this will bring you back to Robert to replay some earlier missions. If by some chance you are talking about the Shadowscythe War from Lagos then you just need to click the "Braddock!" button (or alternatively talk to Char in Dean Warlic's office, which is a free way to get to Lagos War if your Non-Star Captain).
MQ  Post #: 4
9/20/2017 0:26:52   
Shards Superior

No, before you get to the finale, you still get access to most of the shops (the actual final mecha shops for the Eagle and Raider were removed, but stuff like the Arthurian Shield Bash and mini-rewards along the way were not). After you play through the Finale though, I can't find a way back to the actual war, not the finale.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/20/2017 19:15:20   
VoidCorrupts

Are you talking about this? http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20124719&mpage=1&key=�
MQ  Post #: 6
9/24/2017 13:21:19   
Shards Superior

These - http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16206417
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Q&A >> Arthurian vs Pirate War
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition