Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Shoutout to Dragonfable Staff for being Awesome!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Shoutout to Dragonfable Staff for being Awesome!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/11/2017 14:50:31   
DoubleS

Hey! Returning player here, played from the beta test to about halfway through the orb saga back in the day. Been playing adventurequest since 05 so when I eventually got older and stopped playing both I'd still check into adventurequest every few years to see if there was any major updates and maybe send my guards into a war. Just checked dragonfable out for the first time in like 5 years though and DAMN. You guys went all out. There's so many quest chains, towns, classes, badges, captivating storyline, and stuff to do in this game its insane. Always preferred adventurequest back in the day but now the game feels extremely lackluster while Dragonfable has turned into everything it was meant to be. Sad to see only 150 people online at a time.
This game is the shiz and I wish the best of luck for its future! Thank you Dragonfable staff for your years of dedicated hard work making this masterpiece!!! <3
AQ DF  Post #: 1
9/11/2017 17:42:26   
elcidIII

man, you've missed a lot. the longest i've ever been away from this game was a year.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
9/11/2017 21:12:38   
Vaalirus

Oh man you are about to have yourself a ride.
DF  Post #: 3
9/11/2017 22:08:46   
LouisCyphere

Welcome back. The stories here are always getting better.
Make sure to read up the Design Notes on Engine Update and Combat Update.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/13/2017 1:01:12   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

well then, if you want to see Dragonfable at it's best, play the Ravenloss saga I and II :D (Roirr saga afterwards)
DF AQW  Post #: 5
9/13/2017 3:13:01   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I am 101% supporting ergotth's suggestion. These sagas are incredibly well written. (Warning: Tears may occur.)
Post #: 6
9/13/2017 4:27:43   
docblade

@Rafiq Wrong. Tears WILL occur. Playing the second saga finale for the x-ed time. Still dont manage not to cry. The feels.
DF MQ  Post #: 7
9/13/2017 13:31:09   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Not everyone is built as close to the water as we are, buddy (Though I'm with you, it's impossible to not cry for me)
Post #: 8
9/17/2017 0:37:22   
DoubleS

You all were so right! What should I do next?
AQ DF  Post #: 9
9/20/2017 1:48:03   
Yoruhikage

quote:

What should I do next?

You could get your Atalean Class. Or, if you've done that, I'd suggest the Calamity Saga. It's one of my personal favorites, although I'd say it's a toss-up between that and Ravenloss for me.
Edit: You also get a really cool weapon from it. Spoiler pertains to Ravenloss.
spoiler:

Don't forget to pick up your SoulForge weapon if you've finished the Ravenloss Sagas.

< Message edited by Yoruhikage -- 9/20/2017 1:53:38 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
9/20/2017 7:42:48   
DoubleS

^So far I've caught up on all the major storyline for books 1 and 2. Finished ravenloss books 1 and 3 as well as the calamity saga. Just unsure where to go in book 3 when it comes to the Rose to play out the actual story in order.
AQ DF  Post #: 11
9/20/2017 8:04:05   
Greyor_42

doing it in order would probably be best. though i also feel that you should have put the calamity saga off until you at least did the tournament of champions in swordhaven. just because the calamity saga sort of assumes you've reached that point already.
DF  Post #: 12
9/22/2017 1:31:58   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

to start off the Rose saga, there are two sagas you can follow, Blood and Rose (Amytivale, book 3) and Sulen-eska. (Falconreach, go down once and talk to the guy with golden wings near an anvil, then take the travel map to Sulen'eska/Betrubung Swamp and give a roll with the NPCs, once you get there, do PM me and I can tell you more what to do :D)

As for Calamity saga, take the Travel Map to Castle Valtrith. Piece of advice: every mogloween a class called Shadowhunter is avaible in Castle Valtrith, it's a very unique and fun class.

< Message edited by ergotth -- 9/22/2017 1:32:49 >
DF AQW  Post #: 13
9/23/2017 20:15:32   
Flabagast

Don't forget to see Cinquefoil in Surewood before going to Sulen'Eska though! Also The Shears Inn has some Rose content too.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Shoutout to Dragonfable Staff for being Awesome!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition