Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Interesting little stories in DF that make you wish they were expanded on

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Interesting little stories in DF that make you wish they were expanded on
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2017 13:04:49   
elixxon

Is Lore really the acronym for that? OMG X,D

That explains literally EVERYTHING!!!
DF  Post #: 51
10/18/2017 2:29:26   
Phastore

Just went out on a flashback trip to Hunter's Paradise, and it seems that the game still hasn't told Teral's past life together with his "love" as well as his tattoos, the room that's blocked by some bandits? I don't actually remember... Also, we haven't been introduced to "Deep Root", the path next to the other that leads to the Blackwynn Tomb?
AQW  Post #: 52
10/20/2017 10:36:50   
spirit of greed

There's so many unexplained things in this game.

1:More Dravir history. How the dravir society work, what happened to them after Gorgok was defeated, did they had civil war?

2:More backstory about Ravenloss and the Chaosweavers

3:More history about Valthrith's early years and more about his family, they seems to be interesting Definitely not a boring normal family.

4:More Dracomancers

5:The backstory how Tomix banished the rest of the corrupted spirits.

7:The truth about Grams. It's so sad that everyone thinks she was a spy. Even the hero and Grams's family.
DF AQW  Post #: 53
10/20/2017 11:32:15   
elixxon

7. Seriously why no one found out the truth about it? She died such a heroic death, yet remembered as a villain.
DF  Post #: 54
10/20/2017 15:18:03   
Greyor_42

@elixxon

in the third atgasedd quest, you fight embodiments of betrayal, and the fake doom grams is the bossfight. upon completing the quest, you get a title card where the description is just "grams....", showing that the hero is still hurt by it. the sad part is, the hero isn't eve sure of what her fate truly was, as they only think she died. and they don't even know about her being on sepulchure's fortress when it crashed. and then grace showed up at the nest, looking almost identical to grams which really shook up the hero.
DF  Post #: 55
10/20/2017 20:14:55   
Flabagast

@Spirit of greed

We did learn quite a bit about the Dravir from Mritha, concerning their origin and their oppression at the hands of Dragons.

Also, speaking of Tomix, I'd personally like to know how he found out that Aspar resurrected him (presumably using Poitr's soul).
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 56
10/20/2017 20:35:32   
Steel_King

The Grams issue needs to be settled once and for all. It's so depressing that such a great person is remembered as a villain. I would also love to know more about:

Braughlmurk Cape

Other families at the time of the Valtriths (like the Darkspyres)

Ravenloss. Did the Chaosweavers build it? Was it always underground?

Teral's backstory.

All things Void. The Codex, schism between the Void Dragons, what the Core IS!?

*Just had a thought isn't related to this thread, but what if the Void Core is somehow linked to the Mana Core? Like a matter/antimatter thing? No need to respond, just wanted to say it.
Post #: 57
10/21/2017 16:57:56   
King of Zards

I'm curious about some places we've heard about but never visited like Coldfall Barrens and Siren's Anchorage.
Also, the supposedly haunted ruins that are visible from Moonridge. We haven't been there yet, have we?
Post #: 58
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Interesting little stories in DF that make you wish they were expanded on
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition