Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Interesting little stories in DF that make you wish they were expanded on

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Interesting little stories in DF that make you wish they were expanded on
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2017 23:36:32   
GammaCavy

wild guy: Do you mean loremaster Oruni? She's in a cave.
DF  Post #: 76
11/2/2017 23:49:05   
Steel_King

@Gammacavy

Who is that? I don't remember her.
Post #: 77
11/3/2017 20:33:28   
GammaCavy

Dwarf loremaster. Sends us off to get Sepulchre's helmet. In the cave at the bottom of the canyon near oaklore keep. The one where the Raidient Pearl is?
DF  Post #: 78
11/4/2017 2:32:28   
Alamiran

@Pantocrator I believe the reason for the lack of military presence in Book 1 (and 2) was Xan's assault. After all, his armies killed 500.000 knights. That's not something a kingdom can just recover from that easily. Also, I think there was a war going on with Sepulchure and all his allies at the time, and that must also have occupied some of Swordhaven's forces. The only reason Rolith had time to worry about bandits was that Falconreach was so close by, so that the Guardians and Warmongers could beat back Seppy and his allies.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
11/5/2017 16:10:45   
wild guy12

Sorry, brain fart there, I meant Yashta. Got the names confused since they were on the same quest.
Post #: 80
11/5/2017 18:25:51   
Sakurai the Cursed

^Well, to quote Yashta from the quest:
quote:

Yashta: I was told to be here, at this time, on this day, to find <Character>, who saved the world and his silver-haired friend with no hands.

< Message edited by Sakurai the Cursed -- 11/5/2017 18:27:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
11/5/2017 23:39:53   
wild guy12

I remember him saying that but how long was he down there waiting? Did he follow us down there, was he already waiting for awhile, is there a wall of tally marks down there have you asked the guy about his hobbies interesting response.
Post #: 82
11/6/2017 2:11:56   
Arthur Glacier

I am curious about the Infernals.
We can learn from the story of Alexander (Xan) that Warlic used to be one of them. We can also assume that they are powerful.
But that's it. Where do they live? Why exactly was Warlic sent to the Lore (his brief mention of the reason is hardly an explanation)? Are all of them as powerful a Wargoth? Could they be allies or enemies to the people of Lore? Learning about them could make an interesting quest chain.

Another thing is Jaania's story. I mean after The Merge.
What did she do to become Acanthus's ally (or more like a puppet if you ask me)? Would the Rose be so powerful without her? Were there any moments when she wanted to withdraw? How much was she manipulated/brainwashed by Acanthus since they joined forces?

Like many others, I am also curious about Ravenloss, but not as much as about those two.
DF  Post #: 83
11/6/2017 3:13:06   
Greyor_42

@arthur glacier

quote:

Would the Rose be so powerful without her? Were there any moments when she wanted to withdraw?

the first of these answers would be that the rose only exists because of her in the first place, so take from that what you will. as for the second, whether or not she wanted to withdraw, remember what she said immediately after freezing us:

quote:

Jaania: ...
Jaania: Whatever it takes.

pair this with how much of a knight templar she has proven herself to be as the rose leader, it leads to the conclusion that the thought has never ONCE crossed her mind to back out. when she said "whatever it takes", she MEANT it.

as for how she got akanthus on board, that's something we all want to know still. and considering akanthus is stated to lie to everyone, "especially jaania", i'd say that the manipulation rate is at least 90%, considering the fact that the rose has existed for 5 years, and he's STILL not only on board, but of equal rank to her in the hierarchy, thus implying that none of the rose members(jaania included) ever caught onto his lying.
DF  Post #: 84
11/6/2017 5:06:44   
Ace Woodlink

Fae. We haven't seen her at all since the end of the Earth Orb saga.
MQ  Post #: 85
11/13/2017 0:07:39   
Nessa Ellensse

What happened to Xan? We haven't seen him since the end of book 2 except in flash back form. Is is still aroiund Has Warlic found a way to cure him? Will Warlic find a way to cure him?>
AQ DF  Post #: 86
11/13/2017 0:17:41   
Greyor_42

@nessa ellensse

he's still around, otherwise the cultists who were raiding his fortress wouldn't have freaked out upon hearing he was on his way back.

as for being cured, even if warlic DID find a way to do it, xan wouldn't accept hit just to spite warlic. also, it's very possible that he already WAS cured, at least, going by what tomix had said once:

quote:

Xan isn't feeling so "hot" at the moment

remember, he was frozen in the same exact magical ice prison as us. which also happened to be the same exact spell as the one that imprisoned jaania. the ice for that spell works EXACTLY the same as the fires that consumed xan's head. this means that it healed him during those couple years he was frozen away, this time without the fire burning the flesh away as it got healed.
DF  Post #: 87
11/13/2017 9:41:44   
Da Awesomancer

I wouldn't be so sure of that, Greyor. The healing Jaania's ice did may have just countered the destruction of tissue that accompanies extremely low temperatures. Xan may very well still be a charred skeleton.

I'm honestly not even certain Xan can be cured. He's identified as an "Elemental" after all, the magic that has consumed him for so long is likely an immutable part of him now.
DF AQW  Post #: 88
11/15/2017 21:12:30   
dragon_monster

I wonder if the healing ice can repair and even regenerate beings could it actually make people younger bringing them at an point when their body was at peak health maybe even reverse aging at an extent?

That is assuming that it can do all that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
11/15/2017 22:36:54   
asgaron

Is the mysterious lady we meet at that inn grams i mean she could be we dont know how she came to be or how she met them for all we know she didnt die and fell somewhere messimy found her and all she remembers is her name and that part hasnt been carried out yet or maybe she took something sepulchure and that guy was connected some how and wants it bak maybe sepulchure stole it you never know just something to think about

will we get an expanded story on tomix's brother will minds on the story ever change we will return back to it once more or will it be a cliff hanger

something that might sound odd but i think the Male avatar your male hero and falwyn would be good as a couple just my personel thought Lol i mean im saying this half and half people will be like oh no its a fanboyish person with bad romance ideas but no i dont usually say this and i just wana
throw this out there obviously it would be iffy on the female avatars but maybe have a different character later down the road with male and female versions XD GRAIN OF SALT

Post #: 90
11/16/2017 19:45:31   
Flabagast

^ I really really really really hope we get some closure concerning Poitr and Tomix's soul. I have a feeling the Hero will finally meet Poitr when they encounter Secundus, as the two them seem to be in some kind of kahoots... Which is really another mystery in itself I suppose.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
11/16/2017 19:54:45   
Greyor_42

@asgaron

tomix has a timeline of the weaver saga on his twitter. we're definitely not done with it yet.
DF  Post #: 92
11/20/2017 7:05:05   
asgaron

I'm Getting visions of warlic, mysterious stranger and travelling into the memories of warlic that he remembers of the first reality before the dragon of time died via galanoth?

Also lore expansion Idea
Mysterious Stranger is the multiversal or omniversal source of evil in all of battleon and similar to how the supreme dragon of time creates these heroes (Your avatar) to protect lore as he is not fully awake and it somewhat fragmented he creates champions or simulations for his will which come in form of the shadowsytche, the ultimate darkness orb dragon , artix , the destroyer, the shadowsytche from mech quest etc

And maybe also that there is an entity/avatar for virtually ever possible idea or element of reality down to even the 1 dimensional and below elements but depending on what the aspect of existence it is some are weak and not even aware of their own self existence and some are prominent like the queen of monsters who could be considered the avatar of void/chaos using drakath as champion OR you can say that void magic was used to create chaos magic but void magic is something leagues above in itself
Post #: 93
11/20/2017 7:19:10   
Greyor_42

@asgaron

careful there, you're combining canons. word of god has already said that each game's canon is separate from others(as in, queen of monsters and galanoth slaying the dragon of time are canon to AW and nothing else). the only real exception is mechquest is canon to basically everything because of what happened with the reset, and everything is sort of canon-ish to AQW in a really weird way. but things that happen in AQW has basically no effect on the story of any other game.
DF  Post #: 94
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Interesting little stories in DF that make you wish they were expanded on
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition