Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Patch Notes (Updated 11 Jun 2018)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Patch Notes (Updated 11 Jun 2018)
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/12/2017 15:02:56   
Shadowhunt

It's there in the DNs for the patch notes, it was just left out when the list was added to this thread. I've added it in, all the class "fixes" (most of them were changes made in response to feedback, but meh, semantics) were regarding Eternal Chronomancer. I added that portion in.

Keep in mind that this list is being updated and is being done slightly differently than most other DNs posts here, so there may be things that are on the DNs version that don't make it onto this list.
AQ AQW  Post #: 51
12/12/2017 19:31:13   
secondxhb

Wonderful, I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget something that could be pretty useful to some people. Keep it up!
Post #: 52
12/18/2017 20:09:27   
Shadowhunt

New set of fixes posted. Rather busy week this last week!
AQ AQW  Post #: 53
1/3/2018 3:06:40   
Insanely

At last, a quest on BoL got finally fixed! Hoping the Doomwood, Skyguard, J6 would get fix to in the future. :)
AQW  Post #: 54
1/8/2018 14:25:26   
Shadowhunt

More fixes for this week! Plus some fun extra information.
AQ AQW  Post #: 55
1/8/2018 15:06:50   
iDreadnaut

So, they nerfed rogue and leprechaun? With that cooldown, I'm not sure if Footwork/Ceili can be looped now.

Alright, I did some tests here. Seems like Leprechaun can loop Ceili alright, whereas Rogue can loop Footwork.

I might have missed some changes, but I'm pretty sure Ceili had higher cooldown than Footwork. I can't remember any changes to Leprechaun in the DNs of Rogue rework update a few months ago.

Anyway, Leprechaun has 5 spare seconds to loop that thing.

< Message edited by iDreadnaut -- 1/8/2018 15:29:26 >
AQW  Post #: 56
1/10/2018 3:20:13   
neora5

Taken from the November 6 Patch Notes:
quote:

Bug fixes: November 6, 2017

Non-CC Paragon Plate eyeglows fixed.

It's still not fixed. :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/10/2018 11:47:52   
Shadowhunt

I looked into that a while back since you've brought it up so many times. The file for the armour was entirely rebuilt, and changes were made. Perhaps they're not as visible as you would like them to be, but this new version of the file is the one that's going to stay.
AQ AQW  Post #: 58
1/10/2018 15:44:42   
neora5

Are you sure the changes went live? I just compared the eye glows to my existing screenshots and the wiki, which hasn't been updated, and there is no visible difference.

If the issue is not having the files to restore the glows, the Paragon pets might offer a solution, since they have the original glows.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
1/22/2018 13:00:45   
Shadowhunt

The changes were definitely rolled, as the female version now has eyes on the breastplate. It's entirely possible that this is the change that was made. Sometimes a report will come in regarding an armour and while looking at it, some other issue will be noticed. If a report is confirmed with two potential issues, both with be looked at but both may not be changed. Ultimately, the eyeglow that is on the current version of the armour is apparently the one that was decided on to use for the armour, so that's probably the one that will stay.

As a general announcement, we decided to make a few formatting changes to this thread. We will now be showing only the four most recent patch notes, but with links to past posts available. We have also separated out the general game and class changes so that you can easily find each type. Hopefully these changes will make it easier for people to read and stay informed.

Sorry for the late update on these ones, but it's up now! It was really interesting doing the Bloodletters one since that's so old and it's just now that the tips were made to actually be CC. Keep the reports coming in!

A lot of class stuff was done this week, hopefully you all enjoy them! Interesting that MechaJouster's being looked at

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 1/22/2018 13:00:45 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 60
1/22/2018 18:59:13   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

So what does MechaJouster even do again?
AQW  Post #: 61
1/22/2018 19:25:20   
iDreadnaut

It just exists... I think...
AQW  Post #: 62
1/23/2018 12:47:34   
Keeper of the Owls

quote:

So what does MechaJouster even do again?

It, like many of the other older classes, simply exists to give you the illusion of having viable class choices.
AQ AQW  Post #: 63
1/23/2018 12:49:05   
creepy gy

Is Prismatic Austere Wings being so high on back is bug or intentional? (They are almost on neck level)

Picture

< Message edited by creepy gy -- 1/23/2018 12:54:11 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 64
1/23/2018 13:45:46   
Shadowhunt

I've dealt with reports a few times on things like that, though I don't think I've done one on those wings specifically. If they were submitted as part of a set, though, then it's probably intentional. Sometimes the artists will place things like capes in a position that seems really high on certain armours, but when used with the armour they're part of a set with, they appear to be in a more reasonable position. I'm pretty terrible with knowing sets, so the best I can say is submit a report, but know that it might not be changed if the artist submitted it intentionally positioned it there.
AQ AQW  Post #: 65
1/23/2018 14:49:46   
Iron Volvametal

Are Nopperabo & Face of Conquest considered a reasonable "bug?"

I know they're meant to be smaller to fit with their appropriate set, but couldn't they just adjust the armors to make them fit better? Pitch-black Nopperabo would go well with Shadow Legacy of Nulgath if the bright blue eyes didn't slightly show due to the head's small size. And FoC looks silly with most sets since your face shows on the side like TwoFace.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 1/23/2018 14:50:04 >
AQW  Post #: 66
1/23/2018 19:23:52   
Shadowhunt

For the Face of Conquest, it's meant to go with a specific set and it's a Dage item. Dage will sometimes do things to make his art look good that can cause some issues with how it turns out for other things (think stuff like altering character models). So you could submit a report on that one but I highly doubt anything would come of it, as this is pretty much exactly point 2:
quote:

2. Dage and Nulgath items will usually only be tested with their own sets. They will sometimes use different templates or do wacky things with their sets. As a result, these items will pretty much only be tested within their own set, so if something doesn't fit with other items in the game (cape wings positioned too high, for example) but it goes fine with the set it is intended for, it'll likely stay.

For Nopperabo, again it would depend on if it's designed as part of a set. The example you use, though, I'm fairly sure I've dealt with before: the blue eye glow from Shadow Legacy of Nulgath being visible. That's something that's not going to change. If the helm is causing issues with other armours, then it could be something that would be looked at. But if it's just an issue specifically with Shadow Legacy of Nulgath, then that's one that would likely be closed right away since SLoN is the culprit and decisions have already been made on the eye glow.

Ultimately, it is best to submit a report if you think something ought to be changed. It may get closed, yes, but it could end up being something that gets passed on to us. Remember, I'm one of the Hunters, but Cem and Tris will be the ones to decide what gets passed on. I can tell you what I think will happen based off my experiences and what I've been told, but I could be wrong. So the best option is to submit the report. That's the only way things can potentially get changed. No report, no chance of change.
AQ AQW  Post #: 67
1/24/2018 1:14:47   
Iron Volvametal

Sent.

A report's better than nothing, I suppose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AQW  Post #: 68
2/5/2018 17:41:54   
Shadowhunt

Battleon's boxes should be a little more unpacked now! By which I mean there are a lot of fixes this week because Battleon's revamp had a few hiccups. If you've been having issues with the Calendar shop in the Book of Lore, give it a shot now.

New notes are up! Enjoy the wonderful sight of Yoshino's arm being broken while also being possessed by Memet!

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 2/5/2018 17:41:54 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 69
2/5/2018 17:55:42   
Iron Volvametal

Treasure Hunter rep is now re-obtainable?

Wonder what they're planning...
AQW  Post #: 70
2/5/2018 18:26:56   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

Maybe they're planning to complete the defeating the chaos beasts questline for more rep?
AQW  Post #: 71
2/5/2018 19:55:21   
iDreadnaut

Thanks, I can finally farm Treasure Hunter reputation and max out my reputation list.
AQW  Post #: 72
2/5/2018 20:35:53   
Red destroyer

What can be done when an item is changed and you don't like it? It isn't fair, i spend ac's on gear only to have it be changed so drastically. In this case i'm talking about the one eyed drow +5 helm, the colors are so unbearable after the "fix". This is unjust I've had the item for like 4 years now only to have it be changed into something i can't even wear with he same sets as before. I can't change the hair to black anymore it stay's gray, i can't possibly be the only one having this problem,this isn't right, at least let us have the option to choose if we want the change before making it after so many years.

Please make a forum or a place were we can report/decide whether we like the change or not, I've had a problem with a few of the other item fixes, but i feel we need to do something about this problem.

Make rules for this, for instance if an item has not been changed for so long why change it so much after so long i can't adjust to this color change on the drow helm after so long for example.

I want my old one eyed drow helm back, its not the item i bought ac's for its not the item i wanted so badly back then, it looks so uncomfortable to me now.

Please relpy

< Message edited by Red destroyer -- 2/5/2018 20:38:57 >
AQW  Post #: 73
2/6/2018 3:53:20   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

quote:

Thanks, I can finally farm Treasure Hunter reputation and max out my reputation list.

Blacksmithing rep would like to have a word with you, although I guess it would technically be maxed out since it's capped at rank 4, but 4 is not 10. Not that it would matter much anyways, my reputation list is messy either way, due to all those random over-repped reps. It's definitely nice to be able to finally check off another rep though.

Well, this is gonna be quite the task with the quest only giving 100 per turn in, with a 20 minute boost + Doomblade I was able to get just over 5k rep before the boost faded, so ~15k per hour with 2.5 times boost, that's just about 20 hours worth of boosts with the rep from the Museum quests taken into account.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 2/6/2018 4:47:37 >
AQW  Post #: 74
2/6/2018 22:39:52   
Jams Loyal Subject

I concur with red destroyer.

Similar case for me, they "fixed" Plasma Puro's shoulder a few months back but in doing so overplayed the entire armour with an ugly shadow that wasn't part of the original design. I have reported this many times since with screenshots and detailed explanations and nothing has been done.

The annoying thing is, they fixed the first issue so quickly; if I didn't know better I would almost say I think the bug team see this shadow as subjective and thus not a bug, when it reality it's a major change from the original design and is thus a definite bug.

~Loyal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Patch Notes (Updated 11 Jun 2018)
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition