Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hi guys! What's new?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Hi guys! What's new?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/2/2017 16:14:02   
crash98

Hi to everyone on the forum and to AE.

I haven't played any of the AE games in a while... 4 or 5 maybe so more than a while. So how are you guys doing? I've noticed that a lot has changed. For starters MechQuest doesn't seem to get updates anymore since a long time ago. Is DragonFable still getting updates? I'm only sure that AQW is on and going because I saw it on Steam a while ago. Sadly I can't seem to remember my account there and I don't have the Email anymore so I probably can't even get it back. DragonFable was my favourite game back then, I even got a Dragon Amulet for my entire account. Could someone give me a little resume on what's going on with it since I'm quite lost when I log in. Thanks!

What's new with the games and the forums? How's the AE team doing?
DF MQ  Post #: 1
10/16/2017 8:27:18   
Sneevillord

DF, AQ and AQW are going strong so far (espcially DF in my completely unbiased judgement). Oversoul, Herosmash and Mechquest have stopped receiving any updates well over a year ago due to them missing coders (moment of silence for Ash) as well as not bringing in enough gold. The team have a new game in the works, the one you likely saw on steam called AQ3D, a new 3D multiplayer project they launched a while back that they are making some great headway with as it's also available on mobile. They've also created a few other mobile games, most notably Battlegems.

That's a pretty brief rundown of the state of the company. I can't recall the fate of Epic duel however so another might have to answer. Still a great company. Also DF is their best game with an immersive, gripping story and writing. Not an opinion.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
10/16/2017 9:10:01   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

EpicDuel has stopped receiving updates. Its staff now work on AQ3D.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Hi guys! What's new?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition