Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Return of the Dragonfable Riddles!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Return of the Dragonfable Riddles!
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2017 19:12:07   
Greyor_42

perhaps it's faust?

quote:

If i unleash my power
Nobody can withstand

may refer to the "bargain" skill that nobody can use yet. and he IS secretly a pretty nice guy from what we've seen.
DF  Post #: 76
11/11/2017 23:06:23   
docblade

@^ Nope, Faust is wrong
DF MQ  Post #: 77
11/12/2017 0:36:44   
Greyor_42

...hang on a second.

quote:

Powerful, owns powerful signature 'weapon', can be friendly to us.

quote:

Though i can fight myself quite good
And may just break your wrist

is it ..... ash dragonblade? he once broke the wrist of an undead abomination, causing it to completely fall apart, he's a good fighter, is very strong, is kind, and has a powerful "weapon" in his princess.
DF  Post #: 78
11/12/2017 2:11:33   
docblade

@^ Thats a good idea and i may consider it for a later riddle. but its still wrong. I will not give any hints. I just tell you that it doesnt have anything to do with a wrist. I just had to put something in there that rhymes with resist.
DF MQ  Post #: 79
11/12/2017 14:25:25   
Steel_King

Burns list of Hand-Related NPCs.
Post #: 80
11/13/2017 3:19:05   
docblade

let me give you a little hand. its no weapon in the usual meaning, but its very hard to resist against it. There's another, even better known npc who can use this weapon, too
DF MQ  Post #: 81
11/13/2017 4:02:47   
Greyor_42

if the weapon is what i THINK it is.....

is the answer san robin?
DF  Post #: 82
11/13/2017 15:35:07   
docblade

@Greyor No, wrong

@Mahas All of them are wrong. Its still no "weapon" in the usual way since the person dont use it to fight. Maybe i should just give you the answer, since the riddle is out for quite some time and you all are about to reach the stage of "lets throw in some random names and see if its close"

< Message edited by docblade -- 11/15/2017 0:48:43 >
DF MQ  Post #: 83
11/14/2017 18:51:36   
mahasamatman

So, I'm gonna guess possibly-friendly NPCs based on guesses for some powerful, hard to resist 'weapons' that 2 known NPCs have used:
hugs -> Zorbak
darkness orb -> Vayle
energy orb -> Balthar? can't fight good by himself...
maybe some other orb?
science?
(corrupted) dragon amulet- Frostscythe? not friendly...
Judgement wheel- Vaal? Unlikely...

So... I'm still pretty stuck.
DF  Post #: 84
11/15/2017 4:00:54   
Ace Woodlink

quote:

hugs -> Zorbak

Last time Zorbak was used for the power of hugs, things went very, very wrong.

As for the answer, I'm going to guess Death.
quote:

Death: Heroes don't usually ASK permission.
Death: I've never had the chance to just say "yes" or "no." It's always "STAND ASIDE, DEATH" or "I'LL VANQUISH YOU, DEATH!"
Death: Heroes never stop to think that maybe I don't WANT to battle them. That maybe I do favors because Death can be kind.

< Message edited by Ace Woodlink -- 11/15/2017 4:04:54 >
MQ  Post #: 85
11/15/2017 4:20:10   
Greyor_42

@docblade

this next guess of mine is a bit more out there than my last few, and is most likely very wrong, but can still be kind of plausible as an answer, and i'll explain my thought process on it:

Dr. When

he once offered to give us a tour of time and space to repay a debt he apparently owed us, he's incredibly powerful(have you DONE the boss fight with him way back when he was first introduced in book 1?), he has a "weapon" that isn't actually used for combat, is very irrisistable, and is used by a better known NPC: the phone booth. time travel is something most people can't resist the ide aof, because everyone want to know the future, or change the past in some way, and the effects of messing with time CAN be catastrophic, hence it's an irresistible weapon, and cysero, an npc many, MANY times more well known than him can use it as well.
DF  Post #: 86
11/15/2017 7:47:34   
docblade

@the two above both are wrong, but my human side enjoys your tries. The villian side laughs and wants to mock you. I think i go with the first^^
DF MQ  Post #: 87
11/15/2017 9:07:08   
Greyor_42

^

to be fair, i did have to do a bit of mental gymnastics to make Dr. When fit as a possible answer. and i DID say it'd most likely be wrong. it's just the only other character i could guess anymore.
DF  Post #: 88
11/15/2017 10:25:01   
mahasamatman

Alright. Last try.
I went over EVERY major NPC and came up with my final possible solutions, each with an explanation. I'm 99% sure one of these is correct.

Secundus:
If the weapon is fleshweaving, it's very hard to resist, he didn't use it for fighting, and Roirr used it too. He also pretends to be friendly.
The Beastmaster:
The weapon could be animals/creatures, which Aria also uses. We first thought he (it?) was just a monster, but turned out more than that.
Gary:
If the weapons is the box of potions he carried, it's hard to resist, many others used potions, and he's kind of friendly.
Kordana:
The weapon is the wind orb, Drakath also used it, she didn't use it to fight, she fights good herself, and is friendly.
Raven:
The weapon is lycanthropy. It's hard to resist, she didn't use it to fight, and Chaney also 'has' it.
However, Thursday can resist it, so it's not something that "nobody can resist".
MS:
The weapon is the ultimate orb, which Drakath also used. He might seem friendly when selling doom weapons.
The Professor:
The weapon is science, which Lim also uses. It could also be Warlic's power (which the professor didn't use to fight). Also, at first he wasn't friendly.
DF  Post #: 89
11/15/2017 10:40:19   
Steel_King

@mahatsatman

The issue with Secundus and Kordana is that they are not technically alive, and even though they are nice... do we really love Secundus?

The MS has the same issue, and I can't remember what happened to Gary.

Good ideas, but I am worried the riddle master isn't going to make things easy.

... Is the answer Big Daddy? Use the power of LOOOOOOOOOOVE!?

< Message edited by Steel_King -- 11/15/2017 10:43:02 >
Post #: 90
11/15/2017 22:39:49   
asgaron

The answer is Warlic right?

Please do not post in all-caps, as it is considered spam. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 11/16/2017 17:19:58 >
Post #: 91
11/16/2017 0:45:00   
docblade

@mahas Its a honor for me to tell you that the answer to my riddle....is the one percent you didnt consider. All of your guesses are wrong.
@Steel Wrong too
@asgaron Your answer is wrong too

Well, there is one NPC that used this "weapon" once. And we all remember the moment s/he did that.
This thing i talked isnt a real weapon, since it was never used in battle.
I could tell you the name of the NPC who used the "weapon", and you all will get the right answer. But i wont. Come on. You all know this NPC. You all LOVE this NPC.

Maybe you should just give up, since i cant find any more room for the tear barrels. This riddle is running for a while now, and i thought you would guessed the right answer by now. This seems to be even harder than my old feared-person-riddle from two years ago.
DF MQ  Post #: 92
11/16/2017 2:44:02   
asgaron

What type of weapon and orb?
Post #: 93
11/16/2017 3:17:45   
Greyor_42

@asgaron

no orb was mentioned in his riddle.

i'm posting docblade's as yet unsloved riddle to this page (as well as the biggest hint he gave) as a reminder, because i feel like some of us keep overliiking a few things that would make it a bit easier to solve:

quote:

The terrible weapon that i own
Nobody can resist.
Though i can fight myself quite good
And may just break your wrist
If i unleash my power
Nobody can withstand
But i am very friendly
if you'd only understand

quote:

ts no weapon in the usual meaning, but its very hard to resist against it. There's another, even better known npc who can use this weapon, too

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 11/16/2017 3:18:36 >
DF  Post #: 94
11/16/2017 5:33:55   
mahasamatman

AAARRGGGHHH!!!
Fine, I'll continue. I guess I was lying about the 'last' try.

Seppy still fits perfectly (Drakath used the NBoD in a very memorable moment), but we already know it's wrong...
Cysero and the time traveling phone booth? Dr.When used it.
Cysero and catapults/nytro glycerin sponges? Baron Valtrith used them.

Could you at least tell what book it's from?
DF  Post #: 95
11/16/2017 5:38:46   
docblade

Since no one will be able to get the right answer, muahahaha, i am feeling generous. Its from book 3. And the NPC who used this "weapon" (Remember, its no weapon in the usual way) appears in every book. And your tries are completely wrong
DF MQ  Post #: 96
11/16/2017 6:03:14   
asgaron

No no no wait brb
Post #: 97
11/16/2017 6:04:43   
asgaron

Twig or Pandora?

< Message edited by asgaron -- 11/16/2017 6:31:32 >
Post #: 98
11/16/2017 6:12:04   
Greyor_42

@docblade

normally, with this revelation, i would have said danyel, since while abraisive, he's generally a nice guy, soul claws aren't meant to be a weapon, but for weaving soulthreads to make cloth, and tomix is a more well known, more beloved character who also uses them.....EXCEPT that both danyel and tomix have used soul claws for combat, and tomix isn't in book 2 so he can't be the other npc.

i am officially out of ideas as to who the character could be.
DF  Post #: 99
11/16/2017 6:55:39   
docblade

@Greyor and asgaron
Both wrong. But tomix is closer in a very special way. Think outside the box. And its all in the riddle
DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Return of the Dragonfable Riddles!
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition