Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

It's spooky October again...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> It's spooky October again...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/10/2017 9:24:21   
Sagen12

So that means Mogloween is back. I've been playing for a few months now after a long hiatus and I'm glad that I get to relive the past few Mogloweens. Glad to fill in the missing badges I've missed and grab any seasonal rares I may want, plus this Shadow Hunter class for my armour closet. There seems to be little if any discussion regarding Mogloween, so here's some, I guess.
I gotta say though, watching the piles of candy animation that you can't skip gets old preeetty fast, particularly if you're trying to unlock masks that cost over 4k+ candy. Personally, I find that Chapter 6 is the fastest for me, with a 66% candy bonus mask and it doesn't seem to be affected by the lag that the newer trick or treat quests have. I assume there's a new Mogloween to be released later this month, so looking forward to it once I catch up.
DF AQW  Post #: 1
10/10/2017 14:01:10   
GammaCavy

Don't forget that Friday the 13th falls square in the middle of this Mogtober. We have three days to go...
DF  Post #: 2
10/10/2017 15:18:43   
Alamiran

@Above Yeah, I've thought a lot about what the next Friday the 13th would be about. I'm actually almost sad that
spoiler:

Caitiff
is gone for good, as I would VERY much like to see it again... but on the other hand, it's probably for the best. It would sure seem like it is some kind of crossover with Mogloween, but what do you guys think it would be about? We still haven't gotten a followup on the cliffhanger with the
spoiler:

void dragon eggs in " Castle Nostromo". Valtrith could also return, as he is technically still alive, in a sense, as his spirit was freed from the mask along with Serenity and the others.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
10/10/2017 19:06:23   
GammaCavy

Well, if it's not something to do with this year's Mogloween, I'll be very surprised. As Valtrith frist appeared on a Fryday the 13th in Mogtober, he may reappear this time, or the void eggs as mentioned above, or something to do with both at once, or an invasion from Aupsydaun leading to an attack form the Shapeless empire that will be stranded in Castle Nostromo... or it may follow up on the dragon briefly becoming a human child after the last war...
DF  Post #: 4
10/10/2017 19:32:01   
GreyCat

Personally, I'm hoping we get to fight an Apsaydaaun version of Caitiff that's made out of candy. Apparently, there's a world where she's made out of bread, and Apsaydaaun was just introduced last year, so why not?
DF  Post #: 5
10/11/2017 0:56:18   
Shiny_Underpants

Not made out of bread. I'm pretty sure she's still made out of Serenity.
DF MQ  Post #: 6
10/11/2017 1:28:36   
GreyCat

@Shiny Yeah, I guess that makes sense . I'm still hoping that the devs take advantage of this opportunity in some way. It was a lot of fun learning about Apsaydaaun last year, and it would be a pity to not see some new, weird threat come from it as a result of it being Friday the 13th. After this, it'll be another 7 years before F13 happens in October!
DF  Post #: 7
10/11/2017 22:31:34   
GammaCavy

Well, Tomix has stated that tradition has been broken and there will be no war, so it's all up in the air as to what will happen.
DF  Post #: 8
10/12/2017 3:14:33   
Lord Run

Zorbak! i say Zorbak! i miss the ebil fela
Post #: 9
10/12/2017 14:52:44   
GammaCavy

^Well, I've just told our dear Tomix that....
DF  Post #: 10
10/21/2017 5:51:20   
Sagen12

If they bring Trick or Treat back I just really hope that the candy animation is made skippable.
DF AQW  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> It's spooky October again...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition