Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Where on Lore is Raven?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Where on Lore is Raven?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/11/2017 15:38:03   
elixxon

I'm stuck at the ingredient-gathering quest....
DF  Post #: 1
10/11/2017 16:09:34   
Sakurai the Cursed

I'm not sure which quest you're referring to, but Raven is in Book 3 Amityvale. You may have to talk to Thursday and click Quests then Replay if you've already finished the Blood and Roses saga.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/11/2017 16:25:49   
elixxon

*sigh*
this year's mogloween is just getting on my nerves.
I was running around for hours trying to find where are those items hidden in storyline I never played and having no idea what on Lore is going on here...
Guess I'll just grind out the Shadow Hunter and Pumpkin Lord and be done with it.... :S
DF  Post #: 3
10/12/2017 15:05:07   
Sakurai the Cursed

This year doesn't have a Mogloween yet. But if you need help with a past Mogloween quest, they're all linked here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19675326. Anything that's not straightforward to finish should have a spoiler with steps to complete it at the bottom of its individual entry.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/13/2017 9:52:12   
elixxon

I am trying to that damn ingredient quest for chapter 11.

It is probably fast and easy for people who have done all those questchains but for me, who plays in Book1 and around level25 it takes a LOT of time with those annoyingly long quests and hard hitting enemies even with the more powerful DA classes.
DF  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Where on Lore is Raven?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition