Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Locked damage type issue.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Locked damage type issue.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2017 12:01:20   
elixxon

With 80-something Dex in Evolved ChickenCow Armor my Eggteor Shower with no crits outdamages my Summon Zeuster.
On paper Eggteor Shower deals 5 times 70% damage and Summon Zeuster deals 10 times 20% damage that has a guaranteed crit.
So Eggteor Shower with no crit deals 350% damage and Summon Zeuster deals 400% damage in total.

The difference is that Summon Zeuster is locked as a magic type attack, meaning it WILL NOT scale from DEX meaning the higher level I am the weaker the ability will be.

Many other classes have moves that are locked to have a certain damage type, meaning the character won't perform well unless your base class is using the proper main stat, or you build INT instead of STR on a Warrior for example.

Wouldn't it make sense to just make every ability scale from your HIGHEST damage stat you have? Or at least list classes as to what base class the most appropriate they are for?
DF  Post #: 1
10/12/2017 12:36:34   
dragon_master

If you are using a non-Scythe weapon there's your problem.
DF  Post #: 2
10/12/2017 12:57:18   
elixxon

Doesn't scythes only change to the damage type of your highest stat? I am unaware of it would affect skills with specific damage types. Summon Zeuster for example will deal magic damage regardless of what weapon you have.
DF  Post #: 3
10/12/2017 13:23:26   
dragon_master

Oh my bad... you're right...
You should get Ascended ChickenCow...since...there are no such limitations. :p
DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Locked damage type issue.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition